ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
That OTHER Guitar Hero player...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gx1010  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I know of. Everyone at my school sucks but I've heard there's a kid called Max and he FC'd every song. But the guy who told me sounded like he was lying. But if he's telling the truth then that means that didn't happen to him. I agree it's impossible. The song is long and has so many notes!
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was once watching this guy playing Freebird (SH) and I had a conversation with him. According to what he said:
- It's a computer system that makes the charts
- It's possible to get 1M on TTFAF (single player)
- Six is harder than Jordan
- GH for PS3 is shit (We were playing on a PS2)
- It's impossible to make a chart with a 5 note chord (I wanted to show him Raining Blood, but he had to go )

EDIT: Same Monsoon FC banner FTW!
Overwin  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened yesterday.

I invited some bros over to my house and they saw I had Guitar Hero. Suddenly one of them starts saying "pfft u suk wolololo i beat yu". This is not a quote btw. Then I grabbed my two GHWTars and gave one of them to him.

Guitar.
Expert.
Done with Everything, Die for Nothing.
Fox o- disregard that

Needless to say he got whooped. He didn't even beat 10k while I got 150k, breaking my previous highscore. He moaned a bit and we laughed.

But then I woke up.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: XygnusX-1 Wii Friend Code: 8930246070815422
goaliejack  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheJackpotter wrote:

depends on what he meant, i five starred jordan but cant five star six, and i passed six first, thats opinion haha

Goals:
5 star GH2 [six>:/]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CEEDZ3 PSN Name: CEEDZ3
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best player (other than my brother) I know is stuck on The Metal on Hard in GH3, and Ive FCed most of that game on Expert...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goaliejack wrote:
TheJackpotter wrote:

depends on what he meant, i five starred jordan but cant five star six, and i passed six first, thats opinion haha

He said that anyone who is good sliding their fingers can beat Jordan. He most likely doesn't know what is tapping.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, no one around here is close to being better than me, but at one point, i've been beaten by pretty much all of my friends at one point or another. back when i started out, my friend jesse was already playing hard/expert. i started out with another friend (erich) who was at the beginning better than i was. as i was getting better, i remember than another friend of mine (mike) i would have beat certain songs for me, like we three kings, because i didnt know jesse very well then, and i knew he could do it. well, i found out from mike that not even jesse had beaten through the fire and flames yet. so, i made it my goal to be the first one out of my group of friends to do it. but i had a loong road to go. eventually my..16th? yeah, 16th birthday came around, and at that party mike and i verse, and he beat me, but not by much. i was getting better. and for kicks we played through the fire and flames, and i somehow had a higher percentage in the end! then next, in march, when the dropkick murphey pack came out, he downloaded it and we versed each other. i beat him soundly on ALL three! i already knew i was better than erich because he kinda gave up on gh, but being better than mike was big for me. now all that was left was to be better than jesse, who still in my eyes was a god at gh. well, i think a little while later, we finally had a PFO match, annd he won by ONE song! i was almost there. annd then finally, in may, cant remember the exact date, but during that time in front of erich and mike, i beat through the fire and flames first out of my friends to do it. jesse was a bit pissed, ut had me beat it for him for the achievement. ever since then i just got better and better, leaving jesse and mike behind (jesse is still quite good, mike gave up on it). annd then, about a year ago, i met someone who was nearly as good as me (at the time), and did beat me at a GH tourney. his name is johnny, annd i suppose right now is the closest person to a rival i have (though he's already admitted he'll never be as good as me lol). he can consistently 5 star The way it ends, so yeah he's pretty good =p. but i've rambled on long enough. thats basically it =p

tl;dr: i've had rivals, they were better than me at one point, i ended up getting better than them, end of story.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...i basically picked up gh3 at the end of 2007 and most of my friends were just getting on to expert...bearing in mind i had never touched a guitar hero game so obviously i was really bad.

a month later i was on expert and my friends were still only just coming onto the 5th tier...i said "first to beat expert?" and yeah...to this day im the only one of my friends to beat expert (or TTFAF for that matter) i think they gave up when i beat expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one i know in my family and friends is better than me. I don't about along my street or anything, though.

I do know I've gone to 2 tourney's. One was at the Blue Note, where I got all the way to the quarters when I lost to a guy playing Sabotage (I hadn't unlocked the QP exclusives back then, so I was playing by sightread).

Another time, after this, there was a festival of some sorts (I can't remember exactly, but it was last year, IIRC, in Jefferson City). Again, I got to the quarterfinals, losing to someone at F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X (I kinda sucked at that song, because at the time i'd never gotten higher than my fluke 315K run) (that, and it was a bit confusing for me because I was on the left and the highway I was supposed to look at was on the right). Said person also went on to win the competition. I think he got at least 450K on TTFAF (I think I was only on the verge of 4*ing, or had 4*ed it already, because I got 400K and 4*s in the same run).

since then, I haven't really been in any competitions or played with anyone else except friends and relatives. *sigh* can't some tourneys come to Jefferson City, MO?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
GHAddict  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know ayone who can really rival me, but there's this one guy who still gets an honorable mention:

I've got a friend who doesn't even own Guitar Hero and, after overhearing some other kids talking about it, claimed he could slaughter either of them. Obviously, because he doesn't even have the damn game, no one really bought it.

I didn't really follow what happened shortly after that (I wasn't there), but apparantly this guy kicked everyone else's ass at the game by 40,000 or more every time. Everyone told me I should play him, because I beat everybody by at least that much, too.

Needless to say, I beat him, but I give him major props: He got 760,000 on Disposable Heroes, 450k on TTFAF, and 500k on TDWDTG... considering he doesn't really play (Yes, I'm positive - he really doesn't own it), that's pretty damn good. This kid's got rhythm.

[Customs] - Click here if you like awesomeness

Goal: FC 75% of ALL on-disc Guitar Hero songs (Band Hero doesn't count) - (430 / 575)
Current: 368 / 575 - (64%)
ThunderPower  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of friends who are decent, and we're all pretty respectful of each other.

There's only one friend who decides to insult everybody who does better than him, and then he insults everybody who does WORSE than him.
CoHPlaya  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone from my school says he FCed TTFAF without looking at the screen...

Also says hes 3rd on the xbox leaderboards xD
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: CoHPlaya Wii Friend Code: 060276453153
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazeedude and diablocon on here friends of mine irl. and my rivals. and co-op buddies.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
ES942  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really think I have a rival besides my brother (zawisza916/Prophet). I can't find anybody who even plays on expert anymore.

If anyone reading this goes to Ithaca College, please speak up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: This story takes place when TTFAF and One had never been FCed.

So I'm talking to 4 of my friends about GH3 (all of us can play on Expert, I knew I was better than two of them). I told them how One was an insanely hard song (I was reffering to FCing it) and my third friend, who I had never seen play, was all like "One's easy, I've gotten 100% on the song". That may almost be a perfect quote.

My mouth almost dropped. I said are you sure and he's like I think so. Then, I explained to him how no one had ever FCed it and how it was insanely hard. He then said something like, "oh maybe I missed a note too."

Looking back I feel bad for jumping down his throat, but I was certain there was no way he could have done that. I don't think he was trying to lie either I just think he was honestly mistaken and/or confused.

That's actually a really old story.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: