Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Terrible Classmates Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BNghfreak12  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funnily enough, the athletic dicks in our class are the exact opposite. They get TOO involved and take the games TOO seriously. It's annoying.

"OMG WE FUCKING SCORED! we dominate!!! suck it!"

Who cares? It is just a fucking gym class...

But I definitely understand you. I do sometimes feel bad for the teacher. It is like sure it is school and sure we may not want to be here, but still, show the teacher a little fucking respect despite your attitude. School ain't fun but I still wanna get good grades and it is annoying as hell when people are excessively disruptive (I am guilty of having been disruptive a few times but not EXCESSIVE).
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNghfreak12 wrote:
Funnily enough, the athletic dicks in our class are the exact opposite. They get TOO involved and take the games TOO seriously. It's annoying.

That was the fun in my gym clas. It was great being able to celebrate to no end without penalty.
Granted, it was a Sports Development class, my point still stands.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
BNghfreak12  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If ind it annoying because these guys are just extremely arrogant in general.
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst I've seen was back in 10th grade geography, bout 5 years ago, a guy pulled a gun on someone who was my friend at the time. The shocking thing is it was never reported to any of the principals or anything, we just kinda got over it... not all of the classmates had seen it though, just him and his friends who sat near him, and my friend and I and one more of our friends, and the teacher. The guy who pulled the gun didn't get suspended or anything. Now, I will admit my friend was being incredibly idiotic and clicking a protractor in his jacket pocket so that it sounded like a gun after the others had been picking on him, which is what prompted the act. I actually respect the way the teacher dealt with the problem simply because he knew our two groups of friends (thugs and goths, if you will) didn't care as much as we should have whereas if the other students had found out they would've freaked.
GHAddict  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
BNghfreak12 wrote:

That was the fun in my gym clas. It was great being able to celebrate to no end without penalty.
Granted, it was a Sports Development class, my point still stands.

I guess... But that really pisses the fuck out of everyone else. If you're tearing your shirt off and waving it around your head wile screaming "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!" because you won a badminton game... in gym class... it's just... no.

But anyway, the OP: People with that kind of apathy bug me. There's a kid who sits at my table at lunch who's a total failure: he has less than 20% in all of his classes because he doesn't do shit. He doesn't participate in class, he doesn't do his work out of class, and the tests are all guessing. It's ridiculous.

People can do whatever they want with their lives so long as it doesn't affect me. But... my tax dollars are gonna be paying for their god damn prison cells!! It's a shame: most of those kids are just going to grow up to be burdens to society.

[Customs] - Click here if you like awesomeness

Goal: FC 75% of ALL on-disc Guitar Hero songs (Band Hero doesn't count) - (430 / 575)
Current: 368 / 575 - (64%)
Subrick  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had a gym class in a year, so I'll go by my TV class.

These people are the most annoying fucks I've ever had the displeasure of sitting with. They make fucking farm animal noises like they're a 6 year old, they don't do shit in that class, they bitch and whine whenever they don't get what they want, and they act as though they are the most important people in the world. They are the big tough guy jock idiots, and they act as though they are the most important fuckers in the world just because they can dribble a ball better than the average bear.

These people are scumbags to the point of where they made fun of this autistic kid who was walking around outside the room. Since autistic people have a tic that they have no control of, his tic was to make bird calls and flap his arms like wings. He's actually really accurate with some of the calls he does, but that's neither here nor there. The moment he walked away from the door, these jock cunts start mocking him, making fun of the way he walked and talked (he talks with a slur), and then said something that REALLY fucking pissed me off. The tallest, biggest cunt out of all of them said at the top of his lungs, "He's nothing but a goddamn fucking retard".

Now I've been made fun of in the past due to my eccentricities (as comes with Aspergers, which is a mild form of autism), the worst one being a former teacher of mine calling me a retard in front of the entire class in 8th grade and having everyone laugh at me for it. I have 2 autistic younger brothers, so I personally know how shitty it is to have something like autism. And while I may be a high functioning autistic individual, I still have it. That one comment made me fucking rage. The only reason I didn't fight that guy was because of 2 reasons: 1. My pacifistic beliefs, and 2. Because a 5 foot 7 guy going up against a 6 foot 10 guy is not a very smart decision. The teacher acted like nothing happened, and the guy never got punished for it, even though he shouted it so loudly you could apparently hear it down the hall. That guy is, to me, the epitome of a lowdown, inhuman, scumbag.

Sorry for the extreme language here, but I just had to get this off my chest.

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Subrick
http://subrick.blip.tv
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Subrick/107321395984265?ref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: None yet PSN Name: None yet
TheCookieMan  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit younger, I'm in 7th Grade. There's this one kid in gym class who is like really fat. I mean like, huge. The average for one 7th grader in our school is 110 pounds- he's 190 pounds. And he always intentionally does the exercises all wrong, and fails the 20 minute runs each week. He acts all cool and stuff but he's really a dumb ass. Plus he gets bad grades and is basically a loser. But otherwise no one acts odd, and everything else seems fine.

Peanut Butter Bagels!
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subrick wrote:
I haven't had a gym class in a year, so I'll go by my TV class.

These people are the most annoying fucks I've ever had the displeasure of sitting with. They make fucking farm animal noises like they're a 6 year old, they don't do shit in that class, they bitch and whine whenever they don't get what they want, and they act as though they are the most important people in the world. They are the big tough guy jock idiots, and they act as though they are the most important fuckers in the world just because they can dribble a ball better than the average bear.

These people are scumbags to the point of where they made fun of this autistic kid who was walking around outside the room. Since autistic people have a tic that they have no control of, his tic was to make bird calls and flap his arms like wings. He's actually really accurate with some of the calls he does, but that's neither here nor there. The moment he walked away from the door, these jock cunts start mocking him, making fun of the way he walked and talked (he talks with a slur), and then said something that REALLY fucking pissed me off. The tallest, biggest cunt out of all of them said at the top of his lungs, "He's nothing but a goddamn fucking retard".

Now I've been made fun of in the past due to my eccentricities (as comes with Aspergers, which is a mild form of autism), the worst one being a former teacher of mine calling me a retard in front of the entire class in 8th grade and having everyone laugh at me for it. I have 2 autistic younger brothers, so I personally know how shitty it is to have something like autism. And while I may be a high functioning autistic individual, I still have it. That one comment made me fucking rage. The only reason I didn't fight that guy was because of 2 reasons: 1. My pacifistic beliefs, and 2. Because a 5 foot 7 guy going up against a 6 foot 10 guy is not a very smart decision. The teacher acted like nothing happened, and the guy never got punished for it, even though he shouted it so loudly you could apparently hear it down the hall. That guy is, to me, the epitome of a lowdown, inhuman, scumbag.

Sorry for the extreme language here, but I just had to get this off my chest.
Wow. I don't quite know what to say to that. It's just sad that people can be that inconsiderate towards another human being.

Thanks for the replies guys. Glad to see I'm not alone in this world full of assholes...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I never really gave a shit about gym, it was just another blow off class and an easy A. I had no reason to really try my hardest, I'm not particularly a sports fan to say the least. It did piss me off when people would get all worked up over a game of flag football etc. I mean seriously, its fucking gym class, who gives a shit if you won or not.

Real Guitar Thread: most recent,Brand New Song In The Works http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89080

Accomplishments: most recent, Dark Matter FC (Crazy Chart)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: deadhead6391
ES942  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan sums the gym class thing up pretty nicely in Superbad when they're on the soccer field.
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subrick wrote:

What's with people who think Asperger's is like being a TOTAL autist (I have Asperger's myself), while you're just a little bit? Autist or not, we're all human beings!

And your teacher's a dick.
Shikka  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my experiences with bad classmates.

The class I remember having the most problems with this in high school was my computer science class. The students would never do the work or just blatantly copy off other people. They would also cheat on the tests as well. There was one classmate who was especially bad though. He would mouth off at the teacher, play M.U.G.E.N on his computer, and be loud and obnoxious overall. He once gave the finger to the teacher which he did get written up for and when he found out there was another person in the next room he would pound on the door. I felt bad for the teacher.

ganondorf901  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will admit, I make some retard jokes, but wow....... Subrick how the fuck can you even stand your school. Wow, some of this shit is just un fucking believable. The high school in my area isnt the best from what I've heard but that is just plain ass fucking weak. I would go fucking balistic if I heard something like that. If there is a hell that sorry-ass human will be satan's bitch.

For the most part, I do hang out with what you would call the "jocks", (they aren't really jocks imo). And I have to say, EVERYONE assumes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much shit about them. I am the smart one out of them and friends with people most people would never talk to. Now of course they ask me how I could hang out with them but fucking EVERYONE asks me how I can stand them. I have to admit I've been pissed off at them so many times before but these are the best fucking friends I could wish for. So naturally I get along with everyone in my school.
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it's the same in other countries but in Canada, or at least in my school, gym is not necessary to take in grades 11 or 12. Also there is a PE 11 girls which most girls take, so in PE 11 its usually 20 kids who actually try and maybe 1-3 of them are girls who also try. I think it should be really cool. Sucks hearing about able people not trying, I don't think I've really seen that in any of my classes. The only thing that bothers me are the lazy people but now they won't be in my class =D.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
Gamer9254  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Terrible Classmates Discussion Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
My classmates have the most serious attitude problems I've ever seen. They refuse to do anything in gym class. Ever. And most of them are athletes and are very strong, yet they don't ever do anything in class, and they never listen to the teacher ever, I feel so sorry for the guy. Now, he's not my favorite teacher ever, tbh, I hate gym, and I'm not the most active person, scratch that, I'm straight up lazy, and it's really sad that a fat-ass like me has more will to try in class then all of these strong athletes.

I guess the question I want to ask is, has anyone else ever been in a class with people who are total dicks and are just straight-up defiant towards the instructor?

It doesn't take a college student to have that kind of person in your school.

I know a kid. He's fat, and thinks he's the greatest. We were in Tech Ed., and he kept talking and crap. Our teacher (very strict, and sometimes his punishments are funny) doesn't take bull, so the slightest bit of talking is a lunch detention. Eventually, Steven (fat kid) got in trouble and had to sit in the back. Mr. Friedrichs (Tech Ed. teacher) said "When we to woodshop, Steven's not going to do that, because he's not going to listen and chop his hand off." Steven said "That'd be cool, I'd have like a robotic hand and sh*t (sh*t was mumbled, teacher didn't hear it)." Mr. Friedrichs looked at him wide-eyed, grabbed a book, and made him do book work for the rest of the period. He said "Copy all this by the end of the period." Steven kept running his mouth and said "Wouldn't that be plagarism?" Mr. Friedrichs said "Shut the hell up and do it."

I like my Tech Ed. teacher.

My General Music class is chaos. The teacher was a band teacher for 15 years, and he was dropped into teaching this class for this year. He's a really nice guy, too. However, students like to take advantage of this, and talk and fool around ALL THE TIME. It's annoying.
Usually, he'd be calm and just say "Could you please stop being disrespectful?" or something, but today he flipped. He slammed papers on a guitar, causing it to fall off the table, and he said "I've had it up to here with you disrespectful children! I'm a relaxed guy, so it take a lot to get me to yell. Just shut up and pay attention, because if you utter a single peep, I swear to God, I will take your *Gold Card and chop it in half!*" Then he went calm again. They didn't shut up. *facepalm*

Remember, this is only 8th grade. God knows what they'll be doing years to come.

* A Gold Card is this thing in our school where if you've been good for a month or two. It's a card that has 24 circles where holes can be stamped. If you forget homework, be disrespectful, etc., it gets hole-punched. It came along with a million other things that changed/was added this year. Yeah, bullcrap, I know.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: