ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Army of Two "Retirement Savings Plan" any 1 up for boosting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eric122194  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Army of Two "Retirement Savings Plan" any 1 up for Reply with quote

Anyone up for boosting this achievement? Xbox360achievements won't let me post a forum so i'm posting on here.
powahouse  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, why do people need to boost in every game? How hard can it be do unlock the achievement legitimately? If you're not good enough to do it, then practice. If you don't WANT to practice, then you're defeating the ENTIRE purpose of playing the game in the first place. It's supposed to be fun trying to get it. You fail. Quit gaming. (To all people who think boosting is a good idea)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: P0WAH0USE
Sweakbox12  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powahouse wrote:
Seriously, why do people need to boost in every game? How hard can it be do unlock the achievement legitimately? If you're not good enough to do it, then practice. If you don't WANT to practice, then you're defeating the ENTIRE purpose of playing the game in the first place. It's supposed to be fun trying to get it. You fail. Quit gaming. (To all people who think boosting is a good idea)

Considering nobody plays the first Army of Two online anymore? Yeah I would boost for it. The achievement states you must get 1 billion dollars in RANKED MATCHES. NOBODY plays the online for the first one anymore do they? It's damn near impossible.
-Rock band 3
-Fallout:New Vegas
powahouse  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then are the measly *insert amount of gamer points here* that you get REALLY worth it?? Probably not.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: P0WAH0USE
Silly  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ For some people it's about game completion rather than Gamerscore padding. If a game I like has one long-winded achievement that might only be worth a small amount of gamerscore but will allow me to finish off the 1000GS, I'll take the time to get it or boost for it if it just isn't possible to get normally (if the online's dead for example). Clearly you don't feel that way which is fine, and obviously some boosting is absolutely ludicrous (hello MW2 10th prestige lobbies) but to decry ALL boosters as failing and telling them to quit gaming is pretty bad.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Rawrspoon  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powahouse wrote:
Then are the measly *insert amount of gamer points here* that you get REALLY worth it?? Probably not.
There is NOTHING more annoying than having 99% completion on ANYTHING. I WANT THAT 100 DAMNIT!
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, some achievements are really luck based, like Two For One on Halo 3. For example, my friend who SUCKS ASS at Halo 3 has the achievement legitimately. I, on the other hand, despite being leaps and bounds better than him, do not have the achievement.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: