View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
Because he's town, Parama.

Unvote (just in case)

Vote: Parama

Because he's being scum again.

Can you explain why what he said was scummy? I'm legitimately curious.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonHybrid wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
Because he's town, Parama.

Unvote (just in case)

Vote: Parama

Because he's being scum again.

Can you explain why what he said was scummy? I'm legitimately curious.

Because I've played enough games with him to know when he's scum. I can ISO him later if I really have to, but not tonight. inb4OMGmeta

@Parama: I'll give you the reasons later, I'm really not in the mood to post much more in any mafia today and dig up OYE's posts. If I forget by tomorrow then remind me.
Parama  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You haven't played enough games with me to know when I'm scum if you think I'm scum this game. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
You haven't played enough games with me to know when I'm scum if you think I'm scum this game. Just sayin'.

Of course you'd say that. You'd never admit to being scum. Just sayin'.
pman5595  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

responding to my prod. Last day of school is tomorrow. After then I'll do a reread and provide some good content.

*continues studying for finals*

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Shaguar  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Fugi just seems even more scummy for voting Parama randomly after one post and not answering the OYE question. I mean, how hard is it to list 3 reasons? After not posting in so long, you could at least give a legit reason for not elaborating besides sheer laziness. Once again, you seem buddy-buddy with OYE. And don't even say that you're trying to move the game along when you obviously are too lazy/scummy to elaborate on anything in your posts. I'm with Demon and Parama, and I'd like to see your answers to their questions. Just sayin'.
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shag, I clearly said I'd do it tomorrow. I'm not avoiding it. I'm just avoiding doing it TONIGHT. Which still stands.

I'll explain the vote and the OYE town thing TOMORROW when I'm not so fed up with mafia and not so goddamn tired. Promise.

Also, being scummy is my town meta, because I'm so confident that I'm town that you should be too. As proof, see: every game I've ever played.
Torpy11  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
Shag, I clearly said I'd do it tomorrow. I'm not avoiding it. I'm just avoiding doing it TONIGHT. Which still stands.

I'll explain the vote and the OYE town thing TOMORROW when I'm not so fed up with mafia and not so goddamn tired. Promise.

Also, being scummy is my town meta, because I'm so confident that I'm town that you should be too. As proof, see: every game I've ever played.

I don't consider this as something scummy, maybe he's just tired? But i would also like to see the reasons tomorrow.
DirtyCruncher  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm alive, I'm just in too many games for my own good, catch up later
Shaguar  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Fugi... Something you need to tell us?

@Mods: Any prods today?
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fugi, SHM3 is on hold now

You are wanted here

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You asked for it, enjoy your wall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Vote: TheLonging

All the cool kids are doing it.

This was OYE's first post after when I judged the end of RVS. It's a bandwagon on TL. This is pro-town because it helps get the game moving. Being against the RVS wagon was pretty scummy as it hinders game movement and it easy for scum to try to call scummy things on townies.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Oh, okay. Thank you.

unvote

He unvoted, which I can see why people think it's scummy, but it's not. He was pressured by scum for his bandwagon, and became a wishy-washy dear-caught-in-the-headlights townie. Common newb mistake to do what you're told you should be playing like.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
vote: pman

Still doing what he's suppose to be doing. This was the vote that put pman to L-3. I'm still only getting a confused new townie, wants to help but doesn't know how, feel from him.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Shaguar wrote:
Ok, here's what I got from all that:

DirtyCruncher voted TL because of the "scummy" informative post. Shortly after that, pman votes TL because he's trying too hard to look like a townie. After that, Fugi votes TL because a bandwagon helps move stuff along, then OYE jumps on the bandwagon too. Seems scummy to me, because all those players just jumped on when TL had a totally valid reason for putting up that post- to inform us noobs. Anyways, OYE unvotes, which makes me less suspicious of him. Also, DC brings our attention back to his "random vote" that started the bandwagon. With that, he is either trying to draw suspicion away from him because that was a legit random vote from an honest townie, or he's trying to make it seem like that so we won't think he's scum. To me, drawing attention back to his random vote that started the bw is scummy, maybe trying too hard to remind us that it was random?

I agree with TL, that bw was way too scummy if it was just meant to move the game along.

That's a great analysis. To be honest, I unvoted because he answered my question. I like to be nice sometimes. I'm voting for pman because his only post so far seemed WAY too suspicious to me.

This would be you guys telling him that he's wrong again. He was wrong for voting and for unvoting. Putting a new townie in a no win like that is kind of awful. But, he responded to the question (pro-town) and explained the pman vote was basically to put pressure on him (pro-town).

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
That said, I actually like my vote. TL is far too concerned with 4 simple votes that obviously didn't have much reasoning than a townie should be.

You know, I never even thought of that. However, I'd be worried if right at the start, four out of the seven people needed voted for me. That's a little frightening. It would suck to get kicked out first.

He kind of soft-defends TL's actions which is EXACTLY what I did my first game of mafia. I was opposed to lynches of people I thought were town (I was town btw), for the sake of helping town.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
That said, I actually like my vote. TL is far too concerned with 4 simple votes that obviously didn't have much reasoning than a townie should be.

You know, I never even thought of that. However, I'd be worried if right at the start, four out of the seven people needed voted for me. That's a little frightening. It would suck to get kicked out first.

You're new though, TL has as much experience as me. He's knows better than to get freaked by an RVS bandwagon.

I'm keeping my vote on pman, but I'm starting to think pman and TL are both scum.

This is pretty scummy, I admit. But it holds true to his wishy-washyness. He's a very constant meta. Newb scum or newb town. You know which I'm leaning toward.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
I was suspicious because you didn't really explain yourself. Yes, you said why, but it was very short. I'm not sure, it was a gut feeling. Now that you've explained yourself...

unvote

This is him unvoting pman. It hold constant to his wishy-washy meta still. Which is exactly the reason he's catching shit for being scum. I guess I realize here the difference between me and the rest of you guys is that I'm seeing him a wishy-washy newb town where you guys are seeing him as wishy-washy scum.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
I have a small thought in the back of my mind that says that Fugitive is scum. It's not a strong one, but it's there....

He's willing to call me out. Do you think a new scum would do that? The same reason I believe Shag is town as well. He's been posting a decent amount and new scum tend to lurk and remain under the radar as well. This is a very town post.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Vote: Torpy

Your first post, as I believe Fugitive said, was very, very suspicious, and standard scum meta.

Yeah, okay. The blatant and constant wagoning is getting annoying. Scummy, yes; but scummy town? probably.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
First off, thank you, Fugitive.

Second, I've gone back and read EVERYTHING, and re-thought all of my previous cases (which, yes, were mostly posted by other people, Parama). I no longer have any strong ideas on who is scum. Pretty much everybody here has said something scummy, and then everybody has said something that changed my mind about them. The only people I'm pretty sure about are Fugitive and Shaguar; I don't think they're scum. Shaguar hasn't said anything that seemed too scummy, unless I missed something, and Fugitive has been very active. Far more active than I could see scum being.

And is my noob analysis.

unvote

I've already explained this post in great detail. I don't feel like doing it again. It's on page 14. My response is on 15.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
@Fugitive: You trying to buddy with me sat as, "okay, somebody I think is town now thinks that I'm town." I figured that was a good thing, but didn't think too much of it. I also thought that if I said something like, "thank god at least one person knows I'm town," it would look real scummy. As for building the case, when I went back, I realized that Torpy looked just as scummy as I thought a couple of other people were, and that nothing truly stood out, so I unvoted. A few posts later, DC said something and went back on a lot of things he said, and that threw me off right away, so as it stands, I Think DC is scum.

He's breaking out of his shell a little bit and posting original thoughts. That, and a townie being relieved that another townie sees him a town is pretty town. Follow?

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Shaguar wrote:
So MPR wasn't to lynch the vocal players becauser they are vocal players... =/ put that together with his lurking/ one post per page, and thats more scummy than Fugi at this point. Just to see what happens... Unvote, vote: MehPlusRawr

You know, that's good idea. No, I don't really have anything on MehPlusRawr, but maybe we could start a bandwagon and get somebody lynched. It would certainly move things along. I just want to see progress, because we aren't having any right now.

Unvote, Vote MehPlusRawr

He's still helping pressure, but I don't like this post very much. Lynching someone to get the game moving is lolbad. Still, comes across as a newb mistake, I was always anxious for games to get moving when I was new. I still am, usually.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
FingerQuick wrote:
MehPlusRawr wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote:
No, I don't really have anything on MehPlusRawr, but maybe we could start a bandwagon and get somebody lynched.

WHAT.

Unvote (if I was voting...), Vote: OpenYourEyes.

Shag, I don't want to lynch them just because they're vocal, I just have a gut scumread on them. Also, read 9001's posts in SHM2.5, he was the most active player and was scum.

After you mentioned this MPR, I looked back at his whole post and he does say he has nothing against you, but it did strike me as odd.

Why would you randomly choose MPR over everyone else? I understand, iirc, that he [/i]was[/i], and or is still on your suspicious list. But what about the others you suspect? Do you have more of a suspicion towards MPR over them or was this indeed just to get the ball moving?

I have absolutely nothing on MPR, I just want to see the game moving, because it's not. Sure, trying to start another bandwagon probably looked really scummy, but I just want to see something happen. I'm tired of watching nothing happen. I was hoping that others would agree with me on that and hop on, but it obviously didn't work like that. Oh well, hopefully we start moving somewhere, and I don't really care how at this point.

Unvote

He explains himself here, it's adequate.

OpenYourEyes wrote:
EmoArbiter wrote:
So why not hop on an existing bandwagon if you want to do that so badly?

I thought that the ones that we had have died down, and that now people were using actual logic and reasoning.

Adequate response is adequate. Again.

The rest of page 18 is him defending himself against unreasonable suspicions, read it yourselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe you guys made me ISO a town read. I'm not, however, telling you guys my other town reads so scum don't know which pro-townies to hit.

Secondly, I'm not saying he's 100% guaranteed town. I'm explaining my town read. This is not set in stone by any means and I can, and am liable to, change my mind at any time.

Thirdly, I'm not ISOing Parama until tomorrow. I'm tired again, but this should hold you guys over until then.
Shaguar  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that's like... super wall. Anyways, like you said, a lot of things most of us see as wishy-washy newb scum seems like wishy-washy newb town to you, so there's really no use in debating that here. One thing I thought was weird:
Fugitive wrote:
That, and a townie being relieved that another townie sees him a town is pretty town. Follow?

A maf being relieved that another townie sees him as a townie is pretty... well, you get the idea. Follow?

Anyways, I guess I'll stop here. I would say someone should ISO an OYE scum read, but that would be like taking all your comments and switching them around... know what I mean? Totally pointless.

@Emo: Post moar. You asked everyone to explain their votes/FoS's but never said anything about yours. C'mon, man! I joined this so I could play with you (lol). I are disappoint.
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already explained my vote on Torpy. The reason I don't have a second FoS is because no one is posting

If people would post more I could get some decent reads but here's what I have

-You and me are town
-Torpy is scum
-Fugi, OYE and Parama are neutral
-No one else posts

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will analyze Fugitive's post and reply to it tomorrow. Pretty beat tonight.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 20 of 73

Jump to: