ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 103, 104, 105  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SPAS-12 is the only way I can have fun on MW2 anymore. I've had better scores with this as a primary than camping with an AR, aswell as more fun.
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How the hell do you get kills with that thing?!" [Silenced Striker]

...I just can. Went 5-0 with one in Search last night. Loved the reaction in the Round Winning Kill too... They were all o_O pretty much.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
FBMrider86  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
"How the hell do you get kills with that thing?!" [Silenced Striker]

...I just can. Went 5-0 with one in Search last night. Loved the reaction in the Round Winning Kill too... They were all o_O pretty much.

I love that gun. If you want the applicable weapon to that question, use a silenced M1014. Worst. Range. Ever.

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTF running is such a whore for exp. i think it might be my new favorite mode
Unimportant196  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went 17-1 in SnD with only the Rangers....fair and balanced I must say.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my fastest nuke so far a few minutes ago :D Under two minutes. Up to 35 nukes total now. Domination on Estate, three kills from spawn tubes, three claymore kills, then two knife kills on my way from A to the basement of the estate, from there just allowing air support to do its thing.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2540/photo01441.jpg

The power of Christ compels you!

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
I got my fastest nuke so far a few minutes ago Under two minutes. Up to 35 nukes total now. Domination on Estate, three kills from spawn tubes, three claymore kills, then two knife kills on my way from A to the basement of the estate, from there just allowing air support to do its thing.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2540/photo01441.jpg

The power of Christ compels you!

That was great - randomly, you're like "I'm at 6 ... knife ... knife ..." then your harriers did work, and before I knew it, "I got it." It was fun to just watch the kill feed as your AC-130 did work.

On a somewhat-related note ...

I GOT MY FIRST NUKE EVER TONIGHT!

Domination on Underpass, sniping from top of the two-story tower in front of A. Got 7, then got another one, harriers got 3 more for me, then did work with my AC-130 (thanks for covering my ass, Flam) ... Spawn trapped them by C, got a 5-man and a triple or two and before you know it, boom, nuke. I was shaking for a good 10 minutes, I never thought I'd get one.

Class for "dat nuck":
Barrett .50 Cal - Thermal, Heartbeat Sensor
.44 Magnum, Tactical Knife, FMJ
Claymores, Flashbangs
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro (shut up)
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just like the gamertags on the opposing team in Silly's picture.

XxNFaMuSaNt0sxX

Kx berzerk xW

XDEExxNICEX

Seriously, people? ... jeez.

Oh also now that I've gotten a nuke playing the game sucks, the only way I have fun is quickscoping with the SH people and run and gunning, tryharding and sniping (same thing? Dunno.) just suck now because I feel like if I do that I should have insanely good games.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
BigSnatch  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
That's true, juggernaut and martyrdom were annoying, but not anywhere near the level that commando/OMA noob tubes can be.

Well the thing for me is that in MW2, you can counter the "cheap" classes pretty easily. I counter OMA Noob Tubes by using it myself though it is a default class for me on Scrapyard and Terminal Domination. Counter Tac-knifers with a Spas-12/Steady Aim.
Well, no, not really. See, with the banana, you have the choice to eat it soon after buying it, avoiding the rotting situation and enjoying some tasty food while it's fresh. The situation with Bat Country, on the other hand, is venting over an inevitability. It's more like "Death, taxes, and 12-year-olds overplaying Avenged Sevenfold songs online."
JCM08  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:

Indeed. All Sham No Wow and I dominated in Objective Barebones whenever CTF came up. It's amazing how many cold blooded snipers you get in objective barebones as well. I belive one game Mark and I just continuously flag-ran and ended up winning 15-0, because the other team couldn't play CTF well at all.

It's truly incredible (The mindset of some people, that is).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Objective based games are almost unplayable now just because no one ever wants to risk being killed. I was playing domination on Terminal earlier and I was literally the only person on my team capping flags; I'd be defending C when I'd hear that we had lost B run back cap it, and by the time I'd done that had C back...over and over until we lost, and someone on my team went 23-40 so I have no idea what he was doing.

Demolition is just as back, I defused the bomb four times in a row the other day and we still lost.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
DaneH  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCM08 wrote:
FreeXBird wrote:

Indeed. All Sham No Wow and I dominated in Objective Barebones whenever CTF came up. It's amazing how many cold blooded snipers you get in objective barebones as well. I belive one game Mark and I just continuously flag-ran and ended up winning 15-0, because the other team couldn't play CTF well at all.

It's truly incredible (The mindset of some people, that is).
People seriously use cold blooded in barebones? Were they informed that no killstreaks means cold blooded is useless?.. lol

Location: St. Louis (To be more accurate St. Chuck (St. Charles))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedevilsreject wrote:
Objective based games are almost unplayable now just because no one ever wants to risk being killed. I was playing domination on Terminal earlier and I was literally the only person on my team capping flags; I'd be defending C when I'd hear that we had lost B run back cap it, and by the time I'd done that had C back...over and over until we lost, and someone on my team went 23-40 so I have no idea what he was doing.

Demolition is just as back, I defused the bomb four times in a row the other day and we still lost.

If I go tryhard for the objective I can almost win any game type. Tactical Insertions/M/LW= unstoppable. About a month ago me and my friends went into TT and didn't really care what happened (I was jumping off stuff doing spins) and then they called us bad, I try harded beat them in domination 200-96 then they left then we got kids who didn't do the objective at all we won 200-12. If you want to do the objective get a party and go in TT.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: flammablelion PSN Name: flammablelion
MrYumYum  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flammablelion wrote:
thedevilsreject wrote:

If I go tryhard for the objective I can almost win any game type. Tactical Insertions/M/LW= unstoppable. About a month ago me and my friends went into TT and didn't really care what happened (I was jumping off stuff doing spins) and then they called us bad, I try harded beat them in domination 200-96 then they left then we got kids who didn't do the objective at all we won 200-12. If you want to do the objective get a party and go in TT.

I love shittalking clans. It's pretty easy to rape them usually in Team Tac. It's always fun to message them after they dashboard/rage quit. Also got MW2 on the 360 again, so sorry to anyone who wanted modded games on PC. As long as I have another copy of MW2 on a different platform, then I'm staying away from PC.

<3 robbyx4595 for sex banner
Add me on XBL if you wish, just leave SH name in message.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrLeeChang16
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaneH wrote:
People seriously use cold blooded in barebones? Were they informed that no killstreaks means cold blooded is useless?.. lol

Cold Blooded Pro = red name doesn't show up when targeted. Also you don't show up all white and shiny on thermal scopes. As such, CB is in fact not useless.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 48 of 105

Jump to: