ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 103, 104, 105  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joerod  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVWe5XuCds

I know it's not MW2, but this is for people that say hitmarkers were better in CoD4.

Also damn sexy quality for a non-HD PVR :>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVWe5XuCds

I know it's not MW2, but this is for people that say hitmarkers were better in CoD4.

Also damn sexy quality for a non-HD PVR :>

You think that's bad? The hitmarker video on my channel is INFINITELY worse, in my opinion. I would link it but I'm on my phone. Watch it and cry for my sorrow.

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desertman123 wrote:
akimbo commentary rapid fire controller 1v1 qs your mom

I'm loving that barrett spam, and nice syncing by the way.

Also rendering in 1080p is a bit overkill. Most people's computers/bandwidth can only handle 720p. Faster too :P.

NOT MY CLIPS NOT MY PROBLEM BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH. But thanks for the positive feedback at least :P That song was pretty easy to sync to, but it's still nice to know I did it well.

Yeah, hence me not being overly worried about only being able to render in 720p. It's no big deal.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt beast for like 2 minutes today for getting the "all pro" challenge (the 2 headshots with one bullet) with the acr... and yes both were headshots... I feel beast
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLGquinky wrote:
I felt beast for like 2 minutes today for getting the "all pro" challenge (the 2 headshots with one bullet) with the acr... and yes both were headshots... I feel beast

You can get two headshots in one bullet with an ACR? O_o The only way I've ever gotten that challenge is with a sniper rifle.

I'm still not playing this game ... but I am making montages of it. Wooo. Check it.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! Acr mastery! took like 10 games after I started trying for extended mags

Edit: The f2000 is really easy to get headshots with imo
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still playing this game

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
FBMrider86  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zX1337Xz wrote:

A) Yeah, it's a joke.

B) Don't think Radioshack/US Cellular is the only place that happens. I work at a pet store and we constantly have people come in 3 seconds before we close. My favorite are the people that constantly bitch and complain about our selection. "You guys don't sell Ol'Roy?" "No sir, that's a Wal-Mart brand." "THIS IS RIDICULOUS, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STAY IN BUSINESS!?!?!". I'd think working at a Radioshack would be pretty chill (I applied to one a few months ago but there's like zero business).

C) If you get a CS degree your job won't necessarily be boring. CS in itself can be boring and tedious, but if you enjoy problem solving then you'll enjoy CS. Furthermore getting a Bachelors and then going to a tech school seems a bit pointless. Tech schools are for people who don't enjoy theory and want to do harder, hands-on work. Less thinking, more following instructions/codes. Not a bad thing because there's good money in hard jobs, but if you want to be a computer programmer, tech school is not the way to go about doing it (ITT Tech? Pass.)

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FBMrider86 wrote:
zX1337Xz wrote:

A) Yeah, it's a joke.

B) Don't think Radioshack/US Cellular is the only place that happens. I work at a pet store and we constantly have people come in 3 seconds before we close. My favorite are the people that constantly bitch and complain about our selection. "You guys don't sell Ol'Roy?" "No sir, that's a Wal-Mart brand." "THIS IS RIDICULOUS, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STAY IN BUSINESS!?!?!". I'd think working at a Radioshack would be pretty chill (I applied to one a few months ago but there's like zero business).

C) If you get a CS degree your job won't necessarily be boring. CS in itself can be boring and tedious, but if you enjoy problem solving then you'll enjoy CS. Furthermore getting a Bachelors and then going to a tech school seems a bit pointless. Tech schools are for people who don't enjoy theory and want to do harder, hands-on work. Less thinking, more following instructions/codes. Not a bad thing because there's good money in hard jobs, but if you want to be a computer programmer, tech school is not the way to go about doing it (ITT Tech? Pass.)

Oh, no. The Radioshack is chill as hell. The US Cellular part is where the problem lies. Don't get me started.

And I was thinking not a tech school, I meant to get my Masters. As in 6 years of legitimate college. Sorry >.>

MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quickscoping with scavenger = Funner than anything else
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLGquinky wrote:
Quickscoping with marathon = Funner than anything else

Fix'd.

Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually freaked a couple of snipers out last night when I said that I haven't used Stopping Power on my 3rd Prestige... And no FMJ on my classes, to scare them even more...

Also SPAS1897 Trench Gun, or do WaW players blow chunks?

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY. After two solid days of my Minitage not processing, I removed it approx. 10 times, decided to render it on my own (my editor buddy, Mr. This1neguy sent it to me), and put it up for upload, and it FINALLY processed.

Go watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udy7CeZnwGw

hotpocket423  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what makes this game so much fun. Hell, this is what makes gaming so much fun. Even though there is so much bullshit in this game people love to complain about, there is a million ways around it to have fun.

Best MW2 game ever to happen

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotpocket423 wrote:
Best MW2 game ever to happen

RIOT SHIELD TEAM ASSEMBLE!

That was badass dude, brava.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 91 of 105

Jump to: