ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Fable Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: The Fable Thread Reply with quote

I didn't see a fable discussion thread of any sort in the search, So I'll guess I'll make one.

So what are your thoughts on Fable 1/2? Are you excited for Fable 3?

I myself have never played Fable 1, but I picked up Fable 2 around February last year. It took me a while to get into it, but when I did, I absolutely loved the game. Since then I've completed the game 3 1/2 times, I think I got like 99.6% completion or something (I don't know if there actually is a stats type thing in the game, but I'm pretty sure I got close to 100% completion). I also got all 1350 gamerscore.

I'm really looking forward to Fable 3. I'm getting it probably for christmas but I'd rather Fable than Rock Band 3. I wonder how much different It'll be compared to Fable 2...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played fable 1 on my friends computer a couple times but I never really got into it.

Fable 2 was just amazing for the short time I had it hopefully I'll be able to pick up a cheap copy soon seeing as I never beat it >.>

I probably won't get fable 3 till Christmas or if I get lucky I might get it the third.
bkeys15  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't played first one. Fable 2 was pretty cool. Probably won't get the third one until summer, when I have more time to play

Also, I lost all of my data on Fable 2 I put alot of time into it too, lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried out Fable II, but I hated it. Am I missing something? I love RPGs, but Fable... Ugh.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started Fable II but only got past the tutorial. I'm gonna put more time into it when I 'm not so in love with FFXIII. While I wait though, I should ask: I just got my 360 and I kinda wanna be able to get platinum on a lot of the games I have. I'm just wondering if Fable II has any points of no return that I should be aware of and stuff that I should or should not do to ensure that I'm able to fully complete the game without having to restart it when I realized that I missed something integral because I didn't have that item or go through that event, etc. Help?
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I did get Fable III for christmas, and I'm pretty disappointed in it actually. Something just doesn't feel right with III compared to II. Maybe because they verged towards the adventure side of the game and less of the RPG side of the game. I mean, they took out quite a few of the features I loved in Fable II (Not certain on these, haven't played a lot of the game yet), such as the expression wheel, buying weapons, not interacting with people when buying stuff, etc.

But I guess they did improve on some things, such as your own character in coop, the sanctuary is pretty cool for a menu but quite unnecessary, and the new expansion of new enemies.

I'll still try and get the full gamerscore, and hopefully I'll get Fable for PC soon
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually got a lot more into Fable II after my above post and I'm really enjoying it. I have the Game of the Year edition with See the Future and Knothole Island. (I got the disc for cheaper than buying that DLC would be if I had gotten the original version -___________________-) I really love the Colosseum in See the Future. I've got all the Colosseum achievements except the one that requires a chicken suit because when I tried to play the flash story/game on fable2.com, it gave me an error page when I chose a crown =/ I'm hoping to fix that because I can't get all the achievements without it. I accidentally missed the sacrifice 10 people at the Temple of Darkness achievement because my character was waning evil and I wanted that run to be a good/pure character. I didn't realize that choosing the Temple of Light quest would close down the Temple of Darkness but I'm about to start a new playthrough with a female/evil/corrupt character (all the opposites of my current character) so I'll get that achievement then. I'm at about 980/1350 GS. Most of my remaining GS is from collecting things (Gotta get gargoyles and silver keys. Murgo statues and dyes in murgo's items. Knothole Island history lessons. Haven't amassed a 2.5 million G real estate empire yet either. Stuff like that). But yeah, II is awesome and I might get III depending on how much video game time I have once I start university next month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: