ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RuneScape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drazar  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partyhats have crashed hard already, as of last night you could get Purple for min in GE, and yellow seemed to be heading that way too.

I think it's because, although they were "1b+" street price before, people are soon realising that 1b of implied value is a lot different from 1b in actual coins. I'll be very surprised if they go back to their old "street prices" once free trade comes, which is good for people who want a partyhat but bad for people that already have them

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I remember being 1b was crackers. But IIRC blues were the most at ~750m, phats never got to 1b street price before GE though.

I'm very much back in the RS world though, I'm going to try and ice burst rock lobs to 94 mage and get venge before feb 1st and then I'll be dominating level 97's at edge wildy as a range tank w/ vege. GF zerker pures.
Drazar  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unpur3 wrote:
The only thing I remember being 1b was crackers. But IIRC blues were the most at ~750m, phats never got to 1b street price before GE though.

I'm very much back in the RS world though, I'm going to try and ice burst rock lobs to 94 mage and get venge before feb 1st and then I'll be dominating level 97's at edge wildy as a range tank w/ vege. GF zerker pures.

I meant like just before free trade poll came up, not pre-GE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drazar wrote:
Free trade and wilderness confirmed to be brought back on Feb 1st

Are you ready??

YYYYEEESSSS, I've done nothing but mining since they took free trade and wild out. Finally something fun to do again
Silly  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow phat now at min for the last couple days, green almost certainly going to follow it by the end of today.

The only rares I can see staying above their current GE value when free trade comes are whites, blues, crackers and MAYBE half wines (only because they're cheap as fuck GE-wise). I'm glad I no longer have to play the street system to get back into the phat market, but feel bad for anyone who's spent months trading up through edibles and other mini-street price items in hopes of getting there, only for their efforts to have been wasted.

New stuff! Click here for a massive list of answers to common questions. The most important part to me is this:

Gravestones

How will gravestones work now?

If you die in the wilderness there will be no gravestone. At all. If you were killed by a player, they get the drop. If you were killed by monster, the drop appears for everyone immediately.

Some areas of the wilderness are still PK free (like the original mage arena). In those areas AND in the rest of the game, a gravestone will appear and exist just as they do today. The gravestone can still be blessed and maintained by other players. A player returning to their gravestone will be able to reclaim all their lost items.

If a player doesn’t return to their gravestone and it crumbles away, all players will be able to pick up the loot.

brb alching outside bandos boss room.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
ArsenicSauce  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been my extremely long-term goal to make enough cash to get a green partyhat and now it seems I'm closer than ever. Hopefully GE item flipping is as simple and profitable as it is now after the update.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Arsenik Sauce
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ

Now I can merch my stuff a lot faster, and make a pure.
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
Monstrousity  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ughh I got a frost dragon mask and I was thinking it was worth so much more than it was, because it was selling for so much when it came out. Can't even sell it at GE minimum -_-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't go back for untradeables?!?! Stupid change, but whatever, just means I can't void/dbow 1 hit people
Silly  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monstrousity wrote:
Ughh I got a frost dragon mask and I was thinking it was worth so much more than it was, because it was selling for so much when it came out. Can't even sell it at GE minimum -_-

I remember having one when they were still having ridiculous going rates, good times. Someone offered me his for 8.5m+junk a couple days ago but I declined it.

Unpur3 wrote:
You can't go back for untradeables?!?! Stupid change, but whatever, just means I can't void/dbow 1 hit people

Just noticed that and I understand why they've done it, there's a lot of possible ways to pk with absolutely zero risk while maintaining ridiculously high equipment stats and that would suck hardcore.

Anyways you can still void rush people if you don't mind being a teletubby. ;)

What I don't like, is the fact that using familiars won't affect your combat level in wildy now.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh I suppose Silly, all that rune pures really tend to be risking are rune legs and maybe d boots, when they wear fire cape, torso, barrows gloves and what not.

I completely disagree with the summoning features though, you shouldn't be able to use it in pvp AT ALL.
Browniebatter  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unpur3 wrote:
OMFGZ teh wildy is coming bak!!!!!1!

Pretty glad I didn't ruin my account now, its still ranged based so I'll be able to tank it in pvp. Is there anything I'm going to need to know about thats been changed in the last year or so? Like new weapons or prayers or something?

hand cannons if you're ranged.

edit: btw where's it say we can't run back for non tradables?
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browniebatter wrote:
Unpur3 wrote:
OMFGZ teh wildy is coming bak!!!!!1!

Pretty glad I didn't ruin my account now, its still ranged based so I'll be able to tank it in pvp. Is there anything I'm going to need to know about thats been changed in the last year or so? Like new weapons or prayers or something?

hand cannons if you're ranged.

edit: btw where's it say we can't run back for non tradables?

On the forums in a Q&A with some J-mods.
Browniebatter  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah now I see it. not everything will disappear. so it looks like fire capes/defenders/torsos are still gonna be able to be picked up
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browniebatter wrote:
ah now I see it. not everything will disappear. so it looks like fire capes/defenders/torsos are still gonna be able to be picked up

Where did you get that from? I'm sure a mod explicitly said that you won't be able to run back to edge and pick up your untradeables.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 83 of 96

Jump to: