ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RuneScape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drazar  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd have to keep an eye on it, quite a lot of people have asked the same thing, so there's probably a few people out there after it. I have no intentions of taking it back, so I guess I'll say what I've said to everyone else - you'll have to fight for it Although it *should* drop around the 11th Feb, but I'm not entirely sure. I think it's 35 days and not 28, because I'm not changing to Drazar again after 28 because then I'll have to wait 28+35 for my name change symbol to go away instead of just 35

Reds never dropped at min btw, were always at max taking around that time to buy, but you have a good point and indeed a lot of people are trying to buy reds in GE because they don't think they'll get a white. Although at the same time, people are also waiting for free trade to come around thinking they possibly might be able to nab a purple for 300m or something.

More news also, if you haven't tried out Herblore Habitat then I recommend you guys do so, the farming pots are insane, you can quite easily make 3m+ a day farming torstols if you have the farming level, but still works great on any other herbs too. Not to mention it's the fastest hunter exp in the game and probably the most useful rewards from it also, since you got Mining and Woodcutting pots there too which bank your logs/ores for you - perfect for Teaks and Gold deposits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
Could also use sacred clay legs and a vesta long and have zilch risk there potentially.

I've been meaning to burst lobbs for a while since my summoning really needs a kickstart, how many crimsons are you getting per hour/1k casts? Would help me calc how much of my meagre bank I need to throw at them for 96/99 summ.

I think I've been getting about 1k crims per 5k casts. But I've been at the spot with only 7 lobs (as opposed to the more popular spot with 9) because getting crashed every 2 mins sucks and you don't have people who are going to DKs ruining your lures. I managed to die there today though with about 900 crims because I was watching a video and my laptop lagged when I clicked the safe spot, I got the mage XP I wanted though I suppose, the charms are just a bonus for me.
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

over all of my accounts i have five whips, and am not sure what to do with them. with free trade are they gonna rise in value or should i sell them to prevent loss? i know it wouldnt be much of a loss but im curious for the accounts that have nothing but a whip, cause if whips crashed i'd lose 50% of my net worth
NU Grad 2015
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamelTower wrote:
over all of my accounts i have five whips, and am not sure what to do with them. with free trade are they gonna rise in value or should i sell them to prevent loss? i know it wouldnt be much of a loss but im curious for the accounts that have nothing but a whip, cause if whips crashed i'd lose 50% of my net worth

My friend says whips are a much rarer drop nowadays, because of the huge amount of people with 85+ slayer. So the price should stay fairly high irrespective of free trade.
Silly  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whip drop rate is still 1/512 and has never been changed, even though it seems that they never drop them (I'm 3.4k dry, fuck luckscape)

I think they will stay at 3m-ish, before we found out about untradables being not recoverable when pking I thought they'd drop since everyone would just pk in chaotics but I doubt many people are gonna be taking that sort of risk so they'll need whips, giving a fairly high demand and keeping prices up.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i was thinking along those lines too, im sure the mad dash for pking materials will offset any other kind of drop in price possible.. maybe they'll even spike the day of, kind of how mith sets were being sold for ten times their worth the day the warriors guild came out
NU Grad 2015
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any market savvy kids know whether dragon bones should change much when free trade starts? I miss back when it used to be like 1.5k per

Anyway I want to train prayer, and I was just wondering if anyone would suggest to buy the bones now or later?
Silly  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They won't ever be that low again, when they were that low piety was the best prayer in the game, and now there's turmoil which requires like twelve times as much xp as piety which has increased the demand a ton. Much less green dragon botting due to new wildy mechanics (being able to atack someone in combat with an NPC in wildy) will keep them a healthy price until more people get 85 dunge for frosts (which I'm on the verge of, but fuck dungeoneering, srs)

Your call when you buy, I don't think it will make much difference.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Yewb  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
They won't ever be that low again, when they were that low piety was the best prayer in the game, and now there's turmoil which requires like twelve times as much xp as piety which has increased the demand a ton. Much less green dragon botting due to new wildy mechanics (being able to atack someone in combat with an NPC in wildy) will keep them a healthy price until more people get 85 dunge for frosts (which I'm on the verge of, but fuck dungeoneering, srs)

Your call when you buy, I don't think it will make much difference.

This. I'm also on the verge of 85 dg (well, I'm high 82 and XP in the 80s is pretty dem fast) but FUCK THAT SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER. I already have rapier, bonecrusher (you say a word and I murder you in the dick) and I'm one floor off LBS, plus I want cleansing and flat 85 DG, but I honestly don't think I'll get the latter two any time remotely soon.

I'd recommend buying your bones now but to be honest as Silly said I can't see them changing a huge amount when FT comes in. If I had to guess, I'd say they were going to rise maybe 10% in the first week of February and then come down again in price gradually.
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
Drazar  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As promised, here's some pics from the irl meetup we had in London over the weekend. Was so much fun, we went to Namco Station in central London, had a few (a lot) drinks and got to meet tons of really cool people including a fair few Jagex mods who came down as well and gave us free goody bags with hoodies and shirts and stuff in them which was pretty cool

- Group photo. I'm the one mid-left with the black hat and shirt on.

- I passed out at like 4pm after having way too much to drink in like 4 hours, and people thought it was a good idea to use me as a human buckaroo, shoving straws in my ears and stuff Which I apparently slept through in the middle of a busy arcade with tons of people violating me

All of the pics that Mod Poppy took are on the official RS Facebook page, so go check it out

Also can't wait for the update tomorrow ahhhmagawddd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DARK AGES ARE FINALLY OVER

brb scamming the bollocks off of noobs

Why did they double gravestone timers :'(

Yewb  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRB TRADING FREELY
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yewb wrote:
BRB TRADING FREELY

BRB PWNING N00BS IN THE WILDY
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty proud of this. Thankfully, adamant bars are pretty cheap now and I don't lose too much from alching the plates. As of writing, I lose 3.3m getting 824k exp (94-95), which is not bad by any means. Hopefully getting 99 by June.

wow that quality is shitty. dunno why it came out so small.
Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap

i bought 3a range this morning, 25m for top, 22m for legs, and was going to sell this the evening

so i go on forums

and a dude is offering 50m for top only

i do the trade fully expecting a scam, when i open window he says "47m?" im like "...." he goes "ok ok ok" puts up the 50 accepts and im spazzing the fuck out irl

then i go to ge and offer on another top

it buys for 30m

LOL

not the best profit i've ever made, but holy crap i love free trade coming back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 85 of 96

Jump to: