ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The official "There should be a sequel to..." Thread!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: The official "There should be a sequel to..." Thre Reply with quote

If you think that a game that you played should have a sequel or another game in it's franchise, post your ideas here!

Personally, I think there should be a Shadow of The Colossus 2. I remember playing it on the PS2, and it was so fun! Then my ps2 got stolen while SotC was in it

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Banjo-Kazooie 3
-Conkers Bad Fur Day 2 (Which is going up as a rumor for Xbox's next console)
-Shadow of the Colossus 2 (I still haven't beaten it, but to see this game get the full PS3 treatment would be awesome)
-Okami 2 (Need a proper sequel on console)
-Brutal Legend 2 (It was a great game with great ideas, that just needed a sequel to iron out issues it with the multiplayer, plus we just need more of that awesome world)
TRiiG3RS  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brutal Legend 2 needs to be made, especially considering it was started and then immediately dropped.
Also Dark Sector. Such a brilliant, broken game.
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After writing this list I thought about it and realized that most of what I'm looking for is remakes/reboots moreso than actual sequels.

E.V.O. Search For Eden - This could easily be improved from the original SNES version, and putting it in a 3D world would be quite interesting.

Quest 64 - The game had a neat concept, it just wasn't executed that well. Giving an actual story line, tweaking the magic system and updating the graphics and whatnots could make this into a pretty awesome game.

Gunstar heroes - A new console game would be pretty cool for this. The original is amazing but there is much potential for improvement.

Gain Ground - I love this game so much. Basically the only reason i play the Genesis collection on 360. Turning it into 3d would kind of ruin it, but a sequel would make a good xbl arcade game. Different characters, different enemies/level setups, 4 player co-op... they could do a lot. Making it faster paced would probably make it more interesting, as well as possibly incorporating a leveling system

Timesplitters 4 - 2 and FP were both pretty awesome games so a current gen version would be nice to have - online modes especially

And a few more obvious ones (ones that are confirmed or mostly confirmed to being made)

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Yes

Paper mario - I'd prefer one thats more 64/TTYD like, but the new DS looks like a decent mix between those and SPM.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Hero 7
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sequels I would like:

Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2- I loved the first game, it was pure non-sencial violence. Hitting an undead creature with furniture and weapons was so much fun. The challenges in every room were awesome, except some that would guarantee rules to be broken.

Crash Bandicoot 6?- The Crash Bandicoot series went down the drain after Crash Bash. If only they could revive it, but with the old look .

40 Winks: Part 2- I liked this game since it wasn't easy to find all the dreamkeys. The maps also felt like a puzzle, so the game had some depth to it.

Last edited by Anthony8 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're in need of a Mirror's Edge 2. It could be easily innovated and improved.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love a sequal to Hyper Zone - SNES.

A 360 XBLA game would be very possible.
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Star Fox

- Ice Climber (I just want to see if they make a creative twist on it, a la Kid Icarus)

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Legend of Dragoon has needed a sequel for more than a dog's age.
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many games that have amazing potential for a further franchise, but publishers and developers somehow an't see it and put out other dead end games. Like rock of the dead?!?! I saw it new in gamestop for $10 the other day. I'd much rather that they use that money that they wasted for other games.

I'm glad someone else feels my pain and urge for a SotC sequel

and good point about a dark sector sequel. The plot was good, but the gameplay itself just didn't follow through.

Another one i'd kill to have is KOTOR 3! That would be epic!!!!!

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Golden Sun Series could use another sequel. There are 3 in the series right now, and I think another sequel is in the makings for Golden Sun Dark Dawn. There was a pretty big cliff hanger at the end, so I'm going to assume there's going to be another sequel. One can hope, eh?

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rikuthemaster wrote:
The Golden Sun Series could use another sequel. There are 3 in the series right now, and I think another sequel is in the makings for Golden Sun Dark Dawn. There was a pretty big cliff hanger at the end, so I'm going to assume there's going to be another sequel. One can hope, eh?

Speaking of cliffhangers, I've heard Shenmue 3 has been requested like crazy, due to a major cliffhanger ending in Shenmue 2.
Mega Man Legends 2 had a big cliffhanger too.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've brought up Mega Man Legends 3, but sadly, Capcom cares little for our blue robot friend :C
FlannelJacket  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
- Star Fox

Well at least the canned sequel was basically complete and playable!

Also, Gitaroo Man.

<bjw> :U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: