ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
League of Legends (General MOBA Thread?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silly  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Maybe it was good that I went to bed after that game with the 0/14 kat who was like "FUCJK YOU GUYS WERE LISUING CUZ OF U"

She ended 0/15 :P fuck noob 3 man premades. That Udyr got absurdly fed off bot.

I've noticed all Kat players (also all Akali and Trynds too) talk trash when they're doing well, and blame everyone else when they're not. Pubstompers are the same in every game around.

Rikuthemaster wrote:
However, this is the same game where I went middle lane and picked off Vayne from top lane, half way across the map. I wish that I managed to get a video of it. She was pretty pissed.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/download/

also kinda related, I can record our sessions on this computer if anyone wants that doing, considering how well the last time we played went it could be fun :P

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:

http://www.leaguereplays.com/download/

also kinda related, I can record our sessions on this computer if anyone wants that doing, considering how well the last time we played went it could be fun :P

I originally had LoL Recorder on my computer, but then the hard drive crashed, which resulted in me losing everything.

If that didn't happen, I would've had it recorded, because I recorded nearly every match, just in case something like that would happen.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Shaco can level 1 dragon solo

Discuss.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can also 15 minute baron (though I think he might need a buddy or two. Still!).

It's the shittiest feeling ever if you realize he's doing it too late.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just played a Ranked game as Alistar (We needed a support and they told me to pick him) and went 0/13/13. Still won/

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I fucking hate playing support. It also didn't help that they would all attack me at the beginning of team fights, so I guess I helped.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Just played a Ranked game as Alistar (We needed a support and they told me to pick him) and went 0/13/13. Still won/

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I fucking hate playing support. It also didn't help that they would all attack me at the beginning of team fights, so I guess I helped.

You need to stop caring about kill/death ratio bro, the fact that they were focusing you as Alistar is directly related to you winning the game. You want to die first in those cases.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:

You need to stop caring about kill/death ratio bro,

NO SHUT UP K/D RATIO IS EVERYTHING ANYTHING UNDER 3.0 IS HORRIBAD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Just won a 4v5 where our Singed gave up FB, started 1/5, but after some badmouthing from me and him and everyone else we focussed, came back from 3 turrets and an inhib down, destroyed them in teamfights and won at 48 minutes with me 23/4/20 as LeBlanc having had to lane against a Morgana.

Kinda pleased with myself.

Sarg338 wrote:

Who do you think you are, me?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:

You need to stop caring about kill/death ratio bro,

SORRY THAT YOU'RE BAD BRO

Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent night of play for me tonight, carried a few games, though sadly lost a game while 11/3 as LeBlanc thanks to two lanes feeding endlessly (Fizz 15/1? NOPE.JPG)

In addition I got my 975RP bonus from my referrals just now (plus the endless IP boosts lol), leaving me at 3.8k RP total, enough to buy everything I want in this sale with a little over 2k left over. gonna be nice to have lying around for the weekly skin/champ sales :D

Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I planned it out - I'm buying close to half of the skins going on sale for the legacy skin thing, and something like 2-3 champs. ALL OF THE MONEY ON THIS FREE GAME.

Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, dodge going away. Good or Bad?

GG Jax.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally indifferent. I neither like nor hate dodge. It is a thing in the game, and will soon not be a thing in the game. I'm sure many people think this will help them win more often even when that isn't actually true. This is also yet another indirect buff to Tryndamere (and a bunch of other champs, mind, but holy shit does Trynd benefit from no dodge).

Hopefully they rework Jax well. It'd be a shame for him to disappear. Also maybe this will bring about a decent change for Sivir? (ahahahahahahahahahahahhaa)

Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone played Mordekaiser post-nerf? I played a bot game to test him out, and went 12/1. His lategame hasn't seemed to change much, but his early game suffered quite a bit. My question is "Is he viable still?"

Also, huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything is viable in normal games and solo queue ranked.

Except Evelynn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 43 of 68

Jump to: