ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Who here's been around a long time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
That is quite probably true, but you should see some of the posts between myself and zsjostrom in each of our threads. Back in the day we would routinely have 5k word responses to each other (including quotes). Factor in my 10k+ word freebird post, and I think my average has quite the healthy boost :p Unfortunately I have quite a few short posts in rivalries and accomplishments to balance that out. I wonder who has the highest word count overall? I mean I have a good 1000 posts on you, but I wouldn't say I'm at the top. I doubt toymachine or invader would be #1, sadly XD

I would say zjo is up there with the most.
Tesuch's freebird post must boost him up a fair amount though. 33K words iirc.

Anyway yeah, joined mid 2008. Although I first came to the forum not long before Chris FC'ed TTFAF.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
....I joined in Late 2009 but only because of the rise of DJ Hero players at the time, I was trying to find people to play and lo-and behold, ScoreHero came up

Oddly enough I think I'm the only DJ Hero player left in this entire forum that still plays in small intervals...

I still spin it bro. DJH2 is probably my third favorite rhythm game right now behind a tie of Rocksmith and RB3.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-1000 bitch!

But yeah, I feel like I'm the only person from the way back when that's still active on the website. No ES942 or people of those days seem to exist anymore.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
DrSham  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Pre-1000 bitch!

But yeah, I feel like I'm the only person from the way back when that's still active on the website. No ES942 or people of those days seem to exist anymore.

Not quite that old but pre 5000 (my excuse is that GH took longer to come to the UK), and I've been pretty active all that time, even if my post count isn't exactly high.

One thing not mentioned here yet is the good old times of extreme lag and the fundraiser to help upgrade the server. Also had much fun with proofing to get the 6+ stars system up and running on the earlier games, and the days of 'real' pathing before bradleyzoo came into existence.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear there's still love for DJH2

And now that I own my own PS3, I have the potential of hosting DJ Hero 2 tourney's in my area/Florida anime/gaming conventions :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been here since May 2007?

...bloody hell.

I know I was lurking for a substantial amount of time beforehand, but I don't remember why.

I barely remember yesterday as it is.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
Oddly enough I think I'm the only DJ Hero player left in this entire forum that still plays in small intervals...

I never played DJ Hero very competitively but I do like the game and play it casually often.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyce wrote:
I've been here since May 2007?

May 17, 2007 join date FTW.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember K3v, wulfe, chris, all of the oldies. Back when hangar 18 was getting its first FC, when jordan was just a wall of skittles. when microgamer started the tapping craze.

Expert Drummer
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, back in 2008 I thought k3v227 was the best player on site. He was 1st on GH1, 3rd on GH2, 1st on GH80's, and top 5 I think on GH3. Pretty crazy.

SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballcenter7 wrote:
Yeah, back in 2008 I thought k3v227 was the best player on site. He was 1st on GH1, 3rd on GH2, 1st on GH80's, and top 5 I think on GH3. Pretty crazy.

k3v never finished gh3. he ragequit the entire game when he overstrummed Raining Blood, and couldn't FC Holiday in Cambodia. lawl

Davers  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After streaming tonight and having a max of 5 people there at one time, I started thinking about how when Chris was streaming for his TTFAF FC, there were a couple of times that he broke 200 viewers at one time, which is CRAZY for a GH game. Man, I miss those days.
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember what was going on when I joined. I think I joined around GH3 time?

GesterX - "This has got to be one of Wales' top 5 accomplishments of all time. "
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Shon Super Star
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
bballcenter7 wrote:

k3v never finished gh3. he ragequit the entire game when he overstrummed Raining Blood, and couldn't FC Holiday in Cambodia. lawl

If I recall correctly, he would've beat James to the RaBl FC by about a month's time. It's a shame that he didn't get it. The same could apply for BatM.
Rocker0913  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is my first post in like 2 years or something.

I was here since the summer between GH2 and GH3, I remember I lurked A LOT, probably because I never really had anything to say. Leagues were the shit back in 2007, I wish it would come back, it's how I got to this site. They were amazing.

I also remember Matt in the forums, funniest admin ever.

I remember so many walls of so many kinds, the wall of skittles in Jordan, the wall of solos in TTFAF, the walls of help topics for Jordan and TTFAF.

There was also the split between RB and GH. So many people fought pointlessly about which game was superior.

The Scorehero wiki came and went quickly.....

I improved so much because of this site...I'm currently going through nostalgia and trying to get into the top 100 in GH1. I remember when I struggled for months trying to 5* Cowboys from Hell on hard....That was so long ago.

I also remember picking up an actual bass because I played this series WAY too much....probably what lead to my absence for a couple of years.

I wish this site makes a comeback....that would be sweet.

Listening to: Dinosaur Jr., Planet Smashers, Streetlight Manifesto, Less Than Jake, Beatles

No banners. Why? Meh.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandomMaster913
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: