ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Xbox 360 slim Audio issues?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Xbox 360 slim Audio issues? Reply with quote

So whenever I play GH, about midway through the song...the audio goes out of sync with the video. By the end of the song i'm about a second or so behind the music. This is veeery irritating seeing as the xbox is brand new. I would say this is a defective system but a friend of mine that has the same xbox as me has the same exact issue. It's only with Rhythm games it does this. Anybody have a solution?
Vayhef  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I have EXACTLY the same problem as you, I'm so depressed with it.
Somebody said me it was because of the xbox slim, but I bought it like 3 weeks ago, and I would be even more depressed if I had to buy another xbox non-slim. -__-
What TV do you use ? Maybe it's due to a bad interaction between the xbox slim and a full HD TV. ( I have a full HD TV personally )
Anyway, it pisses me off so much. D:
Oh, and if you want, here is a trick: if you pause during the song, the audio will re-adjust with the video ( but the audio will still be out of synch as the song progress, it will just allow you to not be too much out of synch during like the 2nd part of TTFAF x_x )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is your disc scratched at all?
dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
Vayhef  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine isn't, I don't know for him :/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disk is perfect, and yeah I know about the audio reset while pausing but that is absolutely useless for online play where you can't actually pause the song =/. Hopefully a fix can be found (i'm currently borrowing a friend's xbox lol)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: