ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Path of Exile, F2P ARPG - now in open beta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninmi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Path of Exile, F2P ARPG - now in open beta Reply with quote

Info and download: www.pathofexile.com

So, apparently there's been this hidden gem of a videogame hidden from me all these months while I've been mind numbingly grinding Diablo III.
Anyone else excited about this game? I literally stopped playing D3 immediately after I saw Kripparians video where he explains basics of the game, and how it differs from other ARPGs. I could start explaining this stuff here in the forums, but Kripp did it much better anyway, I highly recommend watching it.

Anyone?

A great 5 minute introduction

Last edited by Ninmi on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninmi  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm going to bump this the one and only time since the game is now Free to Play, available for everyone and all the server instabilities are gone. One other thing I want to mention, is that the learning curve is pretty steep, but the game will get faster and cooler once you learn more of the mechanics .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: