ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rocksmith Score Tracking?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZumaRocks  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update on adding the Rocksmith score tracking? It's past the beginning of the year, but not quite 2015.
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZumaRocks wrote:
Any update on adding the Rocksmith score tracking? It's past the beginning of the year, but not quite 2015.

I'm sure JCirri will update us when things are getting closer. It is common for things to take a bit of time around here, especially with the decline in community activity and active members. I am fairly sure that JC would be doing most of the coding on his own, and seeing as he mentioned that the Rocksmith score-tracking would be using a "new database schema", things may take longer than expected, especially considering the full rewrite hasn't happened yet. The goal was for it to be ready for the new year, but I am sure it's not the only item on the "to-do" list.

On that note, I can't wait for the implementation of Rocksmith score-tracking, but I think I speak for everyone when I say I would rather wait, and see it done right, as opposed to score-tracking being hastily added, possibly riddled with glitches and bugs that could complicate the process further.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the reply. I've been using Ziggy's leaderboard since the inception so I'll just keep using that and check in here from time to time.
CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be a pest, but how's it coming JCirri?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
I've decided that there will be score-tracking for Rocksmith, but it's not going to be rushed and tacked on to the existing data structures. I'll be launching Rocksmith using a new database schema that we've been working towards for the full rewrite. This will also serve to help discover any problems with the schema before we work to convert the rest of the site over. It likely won't include many new visible features, but will be a big step forward on back-end development.

Right now the goal is to have Rocksmith score-tracking up by the end of the year which should still catch most of the initial hype with the holidays approaching.

As things are closer to completion I'll be able to give more specific updates.

One year later
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad this never happened. I would probably have played the game :p.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad this never happened. I would probably have played the game :p.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I take it this never happened? I figured it would have been a great idea, especially with Rocksmith 2014 coming out in two weeks. This website was the reason I got so heavily into Guitar Hero to begin with, I probably never would have even attempted to play Expert if it wasn't for the score tracking on here pushing me to improve my scores. Would read all the posts on how to squeeze the highest possible score and I'd always be updating my scores daily.

I just feel this would be an awesome idea, but I guess it will never happen. I know I would be back here everyday if this happened. I completely suck at Guitar Hero now so I can't improve any of my scores, I tried playing a few days ago and I couldn't do anything anymore, but I love this site and it brings back so much nostalgia. I would love to be able to stick around this site again if I could upload my real guitar scores, watch people stream gameplays, and see who will be the first person to FC the hardest song on the game.

Oh and sorry if there was a newer thread created that people talk in, I just googled Rocksmith Score Tracking and this was the first thread that came up so I figured I'd reply to this one.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially with Score Attack being included in RS2014 which is fixed difficulty and has leaderboards
jonesz  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

score tracking would be great
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its definitely worth taking another look at IMO since its now the only active music game...but ultimately it's up to JC.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think score tracking in Rocksmith is a lot like the rewrite. Both planned, both never happened, probably won't happen.

But it would be great if it did . I played rocksmith a little bit on ps3. I'll be getting the new one on PC as soon as I get my new guitar in the next month or so. Should be fun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought it recently and was thinking to myself today if there would be score tracking for Rocksmith so I figured I would check SH. I'm hoping it's still in the works.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, just got Rocksmith and will be picking up the 2014 edition once I play through the first game. Having a place to post the scores, discuss techniques and such would be UHMAYZING.

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this would be really great right now lol

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/909377-thought-on-unFCed-songs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: