Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
THABEAST- Some GH:VH stuffs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap this song is so tough. It took me awhile to get consistent at all the sections. The last squeeze actually isn't as difficult as everyone makes it out to be because the BPM slows down significantly right when the backend happens. I got some nice glitches in too. I don't think anyone will beat this unless scarecrow plays it or Fug randomly comes back. Also, there are only 109 more points needed until the community total reaches 16.9mil, so I will see if I can do that!

Psychobilly Freakout refc 1st place

SlasherManEXE wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:

SlasherManEXE wrote:
How are you at titty faf a faf?

Well, to put it bluntly, I suck. I can't do any of the strumming sections consistently at all. The ones on GH3 are easy because they are littered with hopos, but I just can't do these. I have only broken 750k on the song once.

You have to play the strumming quite a bit early to have a chance on it. If you're feeling adventurous, maybe you could set the video lag to about 20-40MS and play it all on-time. But yeah, you have to be pretty precise with this engine...

Yeah I'll practice it some more. I'm on an HDTV and have found the perfect calibration on it, so I don't want to mess with it at all.
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
Holy crap this song is so tough. It took me awhile to get consistent at all the sections. The last squeeze actually isn't as difficult as everyone makes it out to be because the BPM slows down significantly right when the backend happens. I got some nice glitches in too. I don't think anyone will beat this unless scarecrow plays it or Fug randomly comes back. Also, there are only 109 more points needed until the community total reaches 16.9mil, so I will see if I can do that!

Psychobilly Freakout refc 1st place

I was gonna ask why you didn't glitch all the notes but just read your video description. >__>
Great score and difficult FC to get!
I'm sure you could get the 109 points easily enough (providing someone else doesn't do it first).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just write down the perfect calibration somewhere, and THEN mess with it lol

THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this was nice to get, but I missed 200 on the front end of the first activation, and that was the fist time I had ever done that lol.

I broke 800k on TTFAF, so it's good enough for me. I finished up at 8th place overall on the 360, so screw this song.

Gonna play GHVH next, so we'll see if I can get 46/47 FCs.

Play With Me refc 1st place
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the Play With Me video earlier today, really tough FC and very good score as well. Well done for breaking 800k on TTFAF as well...

Have fun with GH:VH, lots of hard solos there. Hopefully you can get 46/47 FC's and get high rankings as you have been getting a lot recently!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently reduxing GH:VH, and man it seems like Fug, ggamer, and Kyl3ruth squeezed everything there is out of this game because I am behind the three of them on nearly every song lol. I did get a few things that are noteworthy as of now.

You Really Got Me refc I'm convinced this song is the fourth hardest song in this game to FC next to Eruption, Spanish Fly, and I'm The One lol. I am so happy to have gotten it, but my score sucks because I was so nervous after making it past the solo.
Feel Your Love Tonight refc with untied 1st place This is the only song so far that I've gotten sole possession of first place on in this game. And it is a song filled with glitches! I am very happy with this score as there are two very difficult squeezes in it.

Hear About It Later refc This song is also insanely difficult due to the two strumming streaks in the bridges. I noticed that there was no path on pathhero for this song, so I had to figure out the correct path on my own. I'm pretty sure I have it, and I have posted it here

Welp that's all for now, and I guess I will update when I am finished with GH:VH.

Chrisssss wrote:
Watched the Play With Me video earlier today, really tough FC and very good score as well. Well done for breaking 800k on TTFAF as well...

Have fun with GH:VH, lots of hard solos there. Hopefully you can get 46/47 FC's and get high rankings as you have been getting a lot recently!!

I am having a lot more trouble getting 1st places on this game, but I have gotten 1 so far. I think I can definitely FC Eruption, but Spanish Fly is still impossible for me. We will see if I can get them figured out though.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am loving your vids and all this new school squeezing! It's very entertaining and I'll definitely have to try out a few of your new paths once I pick this game up again. Feel Your Love Tonight is especially impressive, that solo activation was practically impossible last I played it. Of course all your GHSH work is amazing too, you're really sweeping through everything now!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD