ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
alexhaz64- GHWoR FC #89, IYWPPFW! (646/660)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 150, 151, 152  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
I shouldn't have wandered back on here, now I want to buy an xbox and gh3 again to try to FC RABL

Damn good job, those trills haven't gotten any slower over the years
do it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do it

elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i 99%d Zombie on piano last month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-NkWtQrdo&ab_channel=DrewTabor

be warned, this is the piano equivalent of watching someone play Slow Ride on easy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on RaBl! Glad to see you knocking out way overdue FCs! I see you are streaming more and EVERY time you stream, it just so happens I have to work at 7am the next day (east coast). Never fails. Hopefully, I can pop in for longer than 30 seconds to chat and watch you hit mor notez! What's next on your agenda of FCs though? Jordan? Because, It's Midnight? Beast and the Harlot?
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
Awesome job on RaBl! Glad to see you knocking out way overdue FCs! I see you are streaming more and EVERY time you stream, it just so happens I have to work at 7am the next day (east coast). Never fails. Hopefully, I can pop in for longer than 30 seconds to chat and watch you hit mor notez! What's next on your agenda of FCs though? Jordan? Because, It's Midnight? Beast and the Harlot?

Holy crap, what's up Davers? Maybe you were in the stream last night but alex FC'ed 32/47 in GH1 in one sitting including SCM.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Davers wrote:

Holy crap, what's up Davers? Maybe you were in the stream last night but alex FC'ed 32/47 in GH1 in one sitting including SCM.

I popped in for literally 1 minute just to see where he was. He had just FC'd AoS and went to Crossroads. If I didn't have to get up at 6am, I would have actually stuck around!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:
Jellu wrote:
That's a pretty sick TTFAF score there, my dude

Thanks! I just saw that your TTFAF score is just over 800k... what gives? You could easily get 930k+ if you put your mind to it! I know you're probably more focused on FCs, but TTFAF is just one of those songs people like to come back to again and again for those new high scores. Either way, I understand if you have no desire to go for a high score when an FC is so clearly off the table. It can be a consistency nightmare, lol.

Well yeah that's it, I think TTFAF is one of the 3 songs in the core series that belongs to the revered "not in a million years" -category so I'm not interested in working on it, other than getting the tech FC.

But on topic, RaBl is a nice one, although arguably a bit overdue. But Flood is pretty difficult and it's a pretty unique section so it definitely deserves some recognition. Congratulations! And getting your first Flood FC on an FC run is a boss move now you're just 2 FCs behind me, say, IYWPPFW and TDWF. It's starting to get pretty difficult soon as the only things left are the God-tier FCs and some very difficult ones you personally struggle with for whatever reason. How far do you think you can go?

Makes sense, if your main goal is FCs, TTFAF isn't exactly the most enticing thing to play lol. But I am a sucker for overall rank and TTFAF is 100% required for that haha.

But thanks! Yeah RaBl was a little overdue and looking back Flood wasn't nearly as hard as I thought for many years. Still one of my best though. As far as catching up to you that would definitely be doable. TDWF and IYWP are near the top of the list for sure. Other than that it's BatH, Trogdor (if I get a PAL TV somehow), BIM, Eruption, and SF. Basically 647 is realistically my cap. 650 would be awesome but I'd have to get some combination of SD, BatM, Jordan, BB, or Satch... not super realistic lol.

LlamaYip wrote:
And with that, my best shot at getting an FC that you don't have is gone. A little overdue but a GH3X FC in 2021 is still reason to celebrate! Loved watching the videos are your reactions are always so joyful, lol. Even though I have said this multiple times to you, I'm going to post here so the whole community can see: you should give Fast Solo A a shot and see what you can come up with. Maybe you'll surprise yourself!

Lol given your rapid skill increase I wouldn't count out the possibility of you getting an FC I don't have. IYWP/TDWF/SF/Eruption are the top contenders imo. As for FSA... maybe I could practice in CH but I don't have high hopes lol

FL4RE wrote:
Nice job with this one. Goddamn GH3 engine sucks arse

Thanks! I wouldn't go that far, it's pretty good for both strumming and hopos. Only real issue is the infinite hopo front end making hopos in strumming sections more annoying. So the issue with RaBl is more to do with the chart itself if you ask me :p

Ambrgarden wrote:
niceee do u see one or ttfaf happening first?

Neither lmao. But I'd probably end up learning FSA before getting consistent on everything in TTFAF, so I'd say One is slightly more likely XD

LlamaYip wrote:
Ambrgarden wrote:
niceee do u see one or ttfaf happening first?
He's going to get One first, then TTFAF.

Love your optimism! We'll revisit this post in 2030 when I finally get them both

Voidedlefty wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:

Cabanon wrote:
slowly building your way up there. congratz on 900k !

Thanks! 900k was the last big score barrier for me, although I can certainly push my score higher. If I hit everything that's possible for me, 930k isn't out of the question. But that'll probably have to wait for another time, I need a break from super hard stuff lol

That was literally my opinion for days when I was trying to pass arvain on TTFAF SH HDrums. Up until I got my first 900K, and then finally passed him. It's always nothing short of a miracle when it finally happens, but damn if it doesn't feel good.

Yeah certain songs are so difficult and have so many places to lose points that hitting score barriers like 900k feel like a gauntlet, but so satisfying!

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Damn it's been a while since I've posted here. Still amazed at the crazy GH3 streak you've been on lately, TTFAF H FC, X 900k, and now Raining Blood FC. All amazing achievements for sure. Mix that with all the reFCs and other H stuff you've been doing, definitely keeping yourself busy on the GH front. :P

Keep going, 2021 is still young!

Thanks! Yeah GH3 treated me very well the past few months. I'm not sure if I can say I'm done with the game completely, but there aren't too many reasons to come back at this point lol. Also, I still need to hit B1 if I'm gonna match 2009 sci :p

elScarecrow wrote:
I shouldn't have wandered back on here, now I want to buy an xbox and gh3 again to try to FC RABL

Damn good job, those trills haven't gotten any slower over the years

Thanks! Yeah I agree with the other guys, you should totally get back on the GH train. There ain't much of us left but we're doing some pretty great things with the game :D

elScarecrow wrote:
i 99%d Zombie on piano last month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-NkWtQrdo&ab_channel=DrewTabor

be warned, this is the piano equivalent of watching someone play Slow Ride on easy

Haha that was still pretty entertaining. Honestly irl instruments are probably 100x more practical than GH, even if they're not quite as fun. Or impressive, at least when you're just starting out :p

Davers wrote:

Hey Davers! Long time no see. Thanks, I've been playing a lot more since the BAC got back together a year ago and then the pandemic gave me a ton of free time haha. As for my streams, sucks you haven't been able to stop by, they're really on no kind of schedule. Just kind of whenever I feel like it. And unfortunately playing in the evenings in PST doesn't help your situation lol. Well obv my next FC was GR2R, but now? I'm gonna focus on H FSFC, and then maybe BatH or BiM. Or TDWF, who knows lol

Davers wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:
Davers wrote:

I popped in for literally 1 minute just to see where he was. He had just FC'd AoS and went to Crossroads. If I didn't have to get up at 6am, I would have actually stuck around!

Lol that was a pretty fun stream. Not sure I'll ever do something like that again but I won't rule it out!

EDIT: 3/14/21- Well I guess I kept you all waiting long enough, huh? After I FCd RaBl I went back to grinding for the H FSFC, getting to just over half of GH5 and GHWT before I got distracted with GH1X. After an attempt at an FC marathon (got 32 in 10 hours or so) I basically dedicated myself to grinding the GR2R FC.

This grind has probably been the worst since 21CSM, to be honest. I've been playing it on and off for over 2 weeks, starting from when I first hit the solo in practice. I ended up hitting it 10 more times in practice, and the FC run was my 12th full solo FC. Thank god I didn't choke in the outro, especially considering how inconsistent I somehow got at it in the past week. The intro, thankfully, I was fairly consistent at. I don't think I could have ever grinded this song otherwise. The solo was a beast to be sure, with the ascending trips and the ending sweep being the two biggest trouble spots. I was just so inconsistent at both, even if I was hitting each of them half the time in practice. Thankfully, it really did just take one lucky run to FC. This is 46/47 in GH1, 640/660 across the series, and for sure my best FC to date. I'm so happy to be finally done with this song, and so proud of the accomplishment as well :)

FC vid: https://youtu.be/A9zt-xCubFo

What's next? Probably going back to H as a sort of victory lap, then who knows? BiM is looking kind of promising, as I hit the full solo in clone hero, and came pretty close to hitting B-D in practice. Otherwise I would like to try BatH again... and TDWF is always an option. None of those are super appealing though, lol.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Having semi-seriously attempted this FC at various points in my life, I have some idea of the brain-numbing frustration that you must have gone through. A huge congrats, that gap between us is ever-widening and it's some incredible FCs that you're throwing out with alarming regularity :D

Also come back to GHWT H, I'm beating your 1sts
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super congrats on the three big milestones. 46/47, 640/660 AND top 10 on GH1X! Insane achievement.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe it!
This is incredible! Not like you started from scratch, but considering the tech FC came just a week ago? Typical Alex fashion
Though I know this one definitely didn't come easily
Congrats on your best FC yet and being able to withstand the painful grind, numerous overstrums and overcoming mental blocks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! I feel you, GR2R was the worst grind and the best FC for me, too. Maybe I should FC something to keep up with you, but I dislike GH2 so much and everything else is pretty difficult...

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job, but HOW do you hit those triplets? Legitimately the only thing that's holding me back from an FC.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so awesome Alex. This grind was such a tough one, I know, but that virtue of patience you exercise so well just comes up big for you!! You absolutely deserve this 640/660. It seems like you might be damn close to maxing out but I feel great about your chances to clear out some more big time uns, especially TDWF, BiM, SF, Eruption.

I'm up to learn the One's with you, too

Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you know i've already seen the video, but anytime I see one of my old SH friends pull off something incredible, it warms my heart up Nice to see you still around and cranking out crazy, crazy FC's! How far do you feel the limit is for you? Do you suspect you could eventually FSFC, and if that's not something you foresee, how close do you think you can get? Excited to see what's next for you my friend <3
k3v227  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg bb
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 147 of 152

Jump to: