ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - B/OB Thread - Week 4 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenSw wrote:
quovadis13 wrote:
Um, for some reason I am unable to add scores for OB this week. I dont get the option for week 3 on the pull down menu. Is anyone else having this problem or I am just doing something wrong??

I am having the same problem with A-3....

Sorry about that guys, didn;t realize i didn't get the events up on Sunday. It should be fixed now for OB and A leagues.
PanteraOwnsYou  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, but I'm done for the season. I'm clearly in over my head, and would just rather concentrate on playing for fun than worry about hitting every squeeze. Good luck to everyone in OB, I just wasnt meant to compete with you guys.
Murderkill  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanteraOwnsYou wrote:
Sorry guys, but I'm done for the season. I'm clearly in over my head, and would just rather concentrate on playing for fun than worry about hitting every squeeze. Good luck to everyone in OB, I just wasnt meant to compete with you guys.

You shouldn't really give up just because there are people better than you. Even if you know you can't win, you can still use the league as motivation to get new FC's or just improve some scores in general. I'm an above average player, nowhere near the best, but these leagues are still fun as hell. I don't worry about hitting every squeeze and all that, even when I get FC's I know they'll be top 20 at best, and I'm fine with that.

In the end, this is all for fun.

Anyways, for this week I managed to get the FC on Helicopter, improve my FC on Talk Dirty to Me, and improve my score on Rock You Like a Hurricane. (finally got the first 2 star powers in one run ) I haven't been able to improve my FCPREMIX score yet, I'm just hoping to get a 6 star score.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to say I think it is somewhat unfair to group all users from different systems. Especially due to the lag issue of PS3. I will never be able to FC songs such as Talk Dirty to Me, or Paranoid, etc. Obviously with a much smaller amount of people that own the game I understand. I just hope that shortly we will be grouped by system.

Please understand I am not bashing anybody and especially the mods. I guess I am just voicing my frustrations with the lag for my guitar making insanely easy FC's impossible.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might help you out:

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33631&highlight=controller+lag+callibrate

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy with almost all of my scores so far. I know I can get some more out of Talk Dirty to Me, I am absolutely DONE with Helicopter, there's no way I'm beating my Rock You Like a Hurricane score by any decent amount, and I'm still working on F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.

Also, the way the outro of helicopter makes me drop ticks like crazy pisses me off.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished with 3 songs but F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X is a 'pain in my assholes' (borat quote) might get it done on Saturday hopefully

MucusMaximus  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am actually getting worse at each song then better LOL. I know what needs to be fixed. I just can't seem to fix it. Think I need to call in a mechanic.

Only thing I can squeeze is oranges.
Oxi  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MucusMaximus wrote:
I am actually getting worse at each song then better LOL. I know what needs to be fixed. I just can't seem to fix it. Think I need to call in a mechanic.

I usually fix that problem by upping hyperspeed to ridiculous levels like 4 or 5. I think I get worse due to being increasingly bored with the song, and it makes things more interesting.
JR626  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxi wrote:
MucusMaximus wrote:

I usually fix that problem by upping hyperspeed to ridiculous levels like 4 or 5. I think I get worse due to being increasingly bored with the song, and it makes things more interesting.

I always play with HS 4 or 5 on hard, except for RaBl I use HS3. It helps me out a lot, but it takes getting used to.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh... I've made one attempt at each song so far and I don't think I'll be doing any more until about this time tomorrow, which will leave me with about 12 hours to do the impossible (i.e. not suck at F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. and Helicopter). Aaaand in those 12 hours, I'll also be expected to spend time with my family, given it'll be my first day back home from university.

Good times.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
TheNick  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm amazed at the fact that my scores have put me in the top ten, I'll be even more surprised if I stay there after this week. With the holiday season here, and work keeping me busy as ever, my playing time has been ridiculously limited. That combined with the fact that my brand new HDtv has completely ruined my ability to score well - even after calibrating the lag about 80 times.

Oh, well. Gonna have to piss off the wife and play all day tomorrow. Nothing like having a pregnant woman strangle you with christmas tree lights a week before christmas. It's not the strangulation that bothers me, but it's the tiny little burns all over my neck from leaving them plugged in while I'm unconscious that really suck.

GH3 GOALS:
[ ] Beat game on HARD
[ ] Beat Raining Blood (hard)
[X] FC any song on hard
[ ] FC 10 songs on hard
[ ] Any song top 100
[ ] Learn to squeeze
[ ] Play sober
saturnin55  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

score submitted... won't be able to play again this week. those scores suck hard.. did like 2 runs each songs... did not even pass RCPREMIX (2 runs only, hate this song^H^H^H^Hnoise) and did not beat some of my personal bests I expect lots of last positions!

Anyway... in league 3 I was playing each songs like 30 times or more, working on my SP paths and squeezing... now I can't play much more than a couples of times each songs and that's not good at all for league play

Anyway, still having fun and this league keeps me playing GH a little bit hehe.. good luck everyone!
League C - S3 : 13th/19
Mintrude  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm done for this week. I just hope everyone else sucked more than I did.

Complete GHII Expert before GHIII (DONE!)
Get 80s Eyeball(36/40)
Get the log (too far off to mention)
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with 3 of the 4 songs, the only one left to work on being FCPREMIX. Here's what I think of the 3 songs I'm done with.

Rock You Like A Hurricane-I love my score as much as I love this song, and that's a good thing. I'm VERY confident in this score.
Helicopter-Pretty much the same feeling as RYLAH. I'm loving this score as well.
Talk Dirty to Me-Fuck this song. My score is pretty bad, and I'm expecting a pretty pathetic finish on this song.

FCPREMIX is starting to come together. Maybe now I can get the score I want.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 24 of 29

Jump to: