Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Introduce Yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 129, 130, 131  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpion6274  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably should have done this a while ago, but i never took the time.

I'm Alex. I'm from Baltimore. I am obsessed with Guitar Hero 2 and 3. I play on Expert and am the best in my town. (Course thats really not sayin much since I'm the only one with Guitar Hero in my neighbor hood and there aren't that many kids.)

Uh...I'm 16, and play the the trumpet, piano, and guitar and I plan on getting a bass guitar for Christmas. I definately wanna work with music in my career. Currently, I play in 2 of my school bands, which are some of the best in the country.

I listen to mostly metal, but every now and then I'll experiment. I am a part time mixer and make my own songs. If you ever want to listen to some go to www.myspace.com/scorpion6274smusic

I first got into GH at a friend's birthday party. Another friend brought over GH2 and after my DDR pad stopped working (or never began to work) we played it and I instantly fell in in love. Being a member a very good band, keeping rhythm came easy to me. I hit most of the notes on my first try and the rest of the came came very easy to me. It was obvious that I had to have the game.

Other than GH, I also enjoy DDR. I play on heavy mode, but I'm not as in to that as I used to be.

I hope you enjoyed reading all of that. If you did then I commend you.
Sergio3TV  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi my name is sergio ive been playing guitar hero since gh2 im currenlty rank 632 on gh3 wii with only a few songs
JuggaloHomie  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi people. Ill tell you about myself

My name is Ryan Coleman

My birthday is December 10

I got GH3 only 4 days ago, and I have everything unlocked

I still need to beat medium, hard, and expert

My hobbies are Gaming, making music and stuff like that, and eating (im not fat)

Thanks all, I hope ill have a great time here!
Redbirdddddddd  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im alex, im currently beating gh3 on expert, about 85% done on the 360

i have a question, through a bunch of posts ive seen how do you get teh note charts for parts of the songs???
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Redbirdddddddd
Carbonxe  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Jon, I picked up GH2 back in August and played a decent amount. I got GH3 for the PC (waiting to get for the 360) a few weeks back and have been playing on Expert. I have my scores posted, I'm not the best but I don't play as much as I would like to. I finally beat Cult of Personality on Expert today, that solo kept kicking my ass . I hope to eventually see some custom songs, and yes I know, there a rule against posting about them.
nickolson77  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

should have done this a while ago but just stumbled upon it now so figured i would do it. im nick, i have played since gh1 first came out, joined this site with interest of making custom charts, then got kinda addicted. i play on expert with 3 fingers. i am a sophomore in college, from iowa, and listen to hardcore and metal.
Monkeybrain  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm Dan. I'm 15. I've been playing guitar hero since last summer and I got GH3 the night it came out. I love this site and have been using it for SP paths for awhile.
Misainzig  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

My name's Tyler and I've been playing GH since a friend let me try it at his house a couple years ago.

I'm 16, I play guitar, I play Star Wars Battlefront II, and Heavy Metal is infested in my soul. I also lost my GHII disc.
demigod75360  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

My real name is Mohammed Anaadh Hussain.

I m 12 yrs old... (small heh?)

I live in the Male' the Maldivian Islands Capitol.

I first played GH2 in 2006 when my bro came and poppped the Disk in,

I played first on slower, easy and was on joypad. in the maldives there are pirated disks only, each for 2 bucks (in the maldives currency it 30 RF)

then when i got Really good at it and was heavily obbsessed wit it, i went on eBay to get a good controller. i found TAC flying v and the price was good.i finally bought it for around 20 something bucks.

I bought Rocks the 80's and downloaded the pirated version of GH3 the day it came out.

now my cuz and i are the only ones in the whole maldives with a GH controller and Im the best GH player in the maldives ( maldivian islands are smalllllllllll!!!! just try to find them on a world map. well its a little below sri lanka and really close.)

i only cant play Rainning blood mosh 1 part only in the whole gh3 (Excluding TTFATF)

I looove Death metal! \m/ WHOOO!!!!
CkSkC  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

I'm CkSkC

http://www.youtube.com/ckskc
http://www.guitarhero.com/accounts/profile/211984 (a.k.a. Epsilon)

I'm pretty good

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm Jeremy and I'm 15.

I play any saxophone, piano, drums and GuitarHero.

I own all three from the series but I mainly play 3 since I've beaten almost everything on GH2. I never got to 5-starring Physcobilly, Carry Me Home and the last Tier (-Hangar 18) on Expert. Plus I never took the time to beat Jordan; so yes, I suck. But I'm doing alright with GH3 and I'm taking my time. Which I don't have much of. School is screwing me in the ass right now but I'll try to do something with the game on break.

Peace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Tayler Schubauer, i joined back in like july but i guess i never saw this thread until now

I'm a freshman at UNL. My major is undecided. I am pretty well obsessed with sports, and i am a golf addict.

The first guitar hero game i got was GH2 and it is still my favorite. I got GH1 and GH3 also. I would be working on getting El Jefe, but i decided to go back to 2, and for some reason i am a lot better at it now. I still have only Jordan and Six left to 5* on expert in GH2, but im getting better. I have the kramer, and ive played with the xplorer and les paul, but the good old SG is still the best.

Oh, and I hate rock band.

Great site guys, i love it.
Rajin  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to everyone.

My real name is Giulio Tenti and i'm an italian guitar hero player.
I'm 20 and i speak english very badly... so forgive me for that, ok?
I got first GH2 than the first and GH80... recently GH3.
I've finished the first, the second and the 80s at level X.

I'm in search of an italian player who can compete with me at this game... seriously. But i'm too weak for compete with the famous legends of this game... for now .
PeteyRyans  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi the name's Petey Ryans and I'm new to score hero, but it is an awesome site, I've been playing guitar hero since the first game in 2005 and I can't wait to upload my ps2 scores and compare them with the best of the best! I'm not like a godly player but I have b eat expert on the first two GH and only have 3 more songs to beat GH3 (Raining Blood!!!) So here I am introducing myself and hope to have a good time on the boards. Btw I suppose it would be right to go ahead and say "yes I am Petey Ryans of the successful Canadian band- "The HerShe Boyz", so you can check out our music at -"

www.myspace.com/hersheboyz

now I'm not sure if all of you will dig the music, but I'm just putting it out there, so anyways I better get to submitting all my scores, across all three main GH games!

Cool site and thank you everyone!
Miksil  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi everybody!
I am also new to the site but i think it is awesome!! I am a 28 year old italian girl living in the Netherlands.
I am totally addicted to guitar hero since it came out. It s the best game since sliced bread I have started to upload my gh 3 scores (just Raining blood and Lou to go on expert, pffff), and as soon as i have time will upload gh and gh2.
Thank you guys for keeping such a cool site with so much info and great scoreboards!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 82 of 131

Jump to: