ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
La Grange
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:

Your 1st activation is spot on, I think. The others not quite.

2nd one: activate immediately after the orange hold in m58. You should be able to squeeze in the blue one you have marked on your chart.

3rd one: activate on the 1st RY chord in m95. It needs a really good squeeze to get the whole trill under SP. If you don't squeeze, activate one note later.

4th activation immediately and you should be able to squeeze your way to the long blue hold.

Haven't been able to pull it off yet (I'm too tired and keep making stupid misses between the 2nd and 3rd activations) but I'm positive this will get you over 209500.

^ this

I've used that for a few weeks and my highest is 210170, without hitting the last note of the trill. With hitting that note, That still leaves me 80 points short of Piso, which I can't find. Also the upperbound says there's another squeeze to be had, which I can't find either :/

The only extra squeeze I even see a possibility on is on the second activation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am 95% sure this is optimal
http://kltznum1.com/gh3/paths/hard/lagrange.optimal.png

this is 80% squeeze -200 of optimal
http://kltznum1.com/gh3/paths/hard/lagrange.lightsqueeze.png

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't plan to give this away till I'd got it, but I can't seem to get the second squeeze with fc again, so here goes:

Link shortened, click here (Click the image to make it bigger)

What comes to the second squeeze, it IS possible. I can't even begin to describe how hard it is, but it is possible, one time I've got it, but choked afterwards, that time I wanted to cry!

Anyhow, have fun getting it ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMagician wrote:
I didn't plan to give this away till I'd got it, but I can't seem to get the second squeeze with fc again, so here goes:

What comes to the second squeeze, it IS possible. I can't even begin to describe how hard it is, but it is possible, one time I've got it, but choked afterwards, that time I wanted to cry!

how is that 2nd squeeze possible? the star power ends 2 notes early. nonetheless your path=my path (in points) except if you somehow get the 2nd squeeze you will get 800 more points.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kltznum1 wrote:
how is that 2nd squeeze possible? the star power ends 2 notes early. nonetheless your path=my path (in points) except if you somehow get the 2nd squeeze you will get 800 more points.

Yes, almost the same path except the 2nd activation is little earlier. I used FinalAeon's activations, but tweaked the 2nd activation. Decided to release it since you got it Originally the path I used was same as yours, but then I moved the 2nd activation 2 notes back and found out it is possible so I played it a million + 1 times and when I finally got it I choked after that. I can try to get it on video if you have any doubts about it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the 2nd squeeze on video, but missed during star power >_> if people want it I can upload it, but it's not too tough squeeze really, got it on 2nd try

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet well i guess your path is 100% squeeze and mine is 80 :p lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMagician wrote:

just used that at the right times and i got 205,842 on an FC, you must be the quickest man of all time at hammer-ons cause my sps never last as long as it say on there

i don't want to sound like an asshole though because it did help anyway and i improved my score 10k by using it, so thanks
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tallarico wrote:
just used that at the right times and i got 205,842 on an FC, you must be the quickest man of all time at hammer-ons cause my sps never last as long as it say on there

i don't want to sound like an asshole though because it did help anyway and i improved my score 10k by using it, so thanks

You aren't probably whammying / squeezing enough, that path is executable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: