ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Read before posting

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Read before posting Reply with quote

This forum is designed to discuss/debate the optimal strategy for getting the best scores on each song. Specifically, when star power should be activated and when whammy bar use comes into play.

To be clear, it's also recommended that you give point values associated with certain places in the song (i.e. after the first break in song X you should have Y points). This way other players can simulate the strategy suggested, and attempt to improve it.

This forum is for Easy songs. There is a topic for each song, so just reply under the appropriate topic.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: secret songs gh2 demos Reply with quote

How do you get the secret songs and gh2 demo songs? Thanks
DarcnesS  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: secret songs gh2 demos Reply with quote

slippery wrote:
How do you get the secret songs and gh2 demo songs? Thanks

This isn't the correct place to ask, but I'll try to answer your question anyway.

For at least one of the secret songs (Trippolette(SP?)) This topic: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57581 A few of the people who post in that topic explain how to get the song. (Without stealing gameshark. <.<)
EWiggen  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS!

For more than TWO YEARS, nobody has had the audacity/nerve/impulse to post in this thread. It remained a virgin to Scorehero's curious hands, and has stayed at the top of this little subforum for as long as... Well, a really long time. The 12th of March, 2006, to be exact.

Since I can't really put this in the Hall of Fame, I'm going to leave it here as a monument to the... creativity... of our users.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: