SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
saws *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsk  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobainage1994 wrote:
the part that freaked me out most was when the dude had to rip the hooks out his Achilles tendon.

i wouldnt have went thorugh all that pain to get out i woulda just sat done and said well im fucked

Damn, If I ever got trapped in those stuff I would probably sit down and crie until I die. Meh. I'm kinda like that. Get scared too easily with creepy stuff like that.

EDIT: If I was any of the Saw charachters, I would prefer the quick dying ones.
Unmentionable
all the way to the orange button
EviLize  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good fuck, this forum needs spoiler tags. Trying to read through this thread without reading the spoilers was like running through a minefield. A very dense one.
Th30ddOne  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EviLize wrote:
Good fuck, this forum needs spoiler tags. Trying to read through this thread without reading the spoilers was like running through a minefield. A very dense one.

Yea, I tried with my post, but it didn't do much. The ending of the movie is still sorta chillin' there . Maybe the creator of the thread can edit the title and put SPOILERS in caps.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugely disspointed in Saw 3. I actually liked 2 a lot more, although 1 is obviously the best.

Saw 3 was basically just a bunch of tortures sown together with a bunch of backstory that anyone with half a mind would have already put together watching the first two films anyway.

And the "twist" in this one was lame, really lame. 80% of it i had figured out really early, and the extra 20 is too samey to stuff they've already done.

The problem with the Saw sequels is that we already know too much, it's too hard to trick us without doing stuff that's just way too stupid.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
kriller  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just saw sawIII 3 days ago and it was pretty awsome they i had torture techniques ive never heard or thought of

the first one is still the best though

I didn't have to look away during any of the movie i handle that stuff pretty good

And if i was in this i would try to get out but i probably wouldn't make it even though i have a high pain tolerence
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw 3 has my vote. I thought it was awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked how they put a backstory for the first 2 Saw movies into Saw 3...that was probably my favorite part of the movie.

And yes, Saw 1 is the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Next One Reply with quote

deshtruction wrote:
saw three was the best but i felt kinda bad to see that lil girl in the end trapped and prolly will be there till she rots... and it'll be sweet to have a saw 4 but everyone died in the end...except the father/husband

-oh and i think the guy that had both his arms/legs twisted was the best fatality

Saw 4 is actually not going to be a sequel but a prequel, about johns life and how he started playing the games. and i think the leg and black guy trap, in saw 3, was way to hard cause he was screwed from the beginning cause in 10 seconds his legs splintered apart.
bart2k8  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**SPOILERS**

definitely the best of the three...was a bit surprised at the end when it left a cliffhanger, this could have easily been the last of the three, i love how these movies take you back before the first movie and such. What really pissed me off was that the guy w/ the hooks had no chance even if he would have ripped off the lip one...THE DOOR WAS BOLTED SHUT...bastard...second worst was the freezing thing...that would hurt so bad.
bart2k8  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just something to think about...if their "game house" is a closed down pig slaughter house...then where did they get all those pigs...they dont grow on trees you know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: