Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What freebie sites work
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThatOneGuy  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most "free XBOX 360, PS3, iPhone, etc." sites that I've seen (I've never used one, though), have asked for stuff in return, like subscriptions, for example. You would have to go through a LOT of hassle and get subscriptions to things, like magazines.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FotCRules
Imakillusucka  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I looked around the site and came up with this.

If you go about it yourself, paying for the 12 offers you need for a Platinum Bundle, it comes to about $70 (Which is not bad at all, for a 360, two games, and a controller). That's only if you can do the same offer for each of the referrals (which leads to, can you use the same address for each of the referrals?, which you probably can't). And if you can somehow pull-off getting the same offer, and the same address, you can probably return or cancel them for a grand total of $0.00.

So, if you go through the work of actually spamming your referral link everywhere (even IRL), you only have to pay around $8 for it (if you don't/can't return it/cancel it). Which is awesome >_>

Especially if you pull off something like this jackass. Pretty clever. He tells you that if you sign up under the "hacked" referral url (A.K.A, his url), complete an offer (people that don't catch on by now are retarded >_>), and cancel the offer, you magically get 28 referrals for the price of NOTHING.

TheRidGE  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I looked into www.prizerebel.com (the one vivalabam mentioned) (also notice the lack of referral code on that) and it looks reasonable for what you get as compared to what you pay.

Each point is equal to one dollar the item costs. So for any offer that will cost you money, subtract the amount to be charged from the number of points, and that's the "net profit" you receive. And I'm sure eyepatch-clad people will be able to find worthwhile uses of a month of gamefly or blockbuster online.

AVOID THE CELL PHONE ONES! They all have a monthly subscription thing that costs MORE than the number of points you get!

You may want to create a new email account for these, though (or one with good spam blocking. Thank you gmail). You will get spam. And not the good kind either.

One final thing, you can create prizes using items from amazon.com or items on steam. You just need to go through their support people to do it. So if you can find a good price on amazon, you can save even more money.

Before, I linked without my referral code. If I gave you enough helpful information, please use this link with my referral code. I get a bonus 20% for every point you earn.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: the oRidGEinal Wii Friend Code: 4504280527441862
Vivalabam24  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRidGE wrote:
So I looked into prizerebel.com (the one vivalabam mentioned) (also notice the lack of referral code on that) and it looks reasonable for what you get as compared to what you pay.

Each point is equal to one dollar the item costs. So for any offer that will cost you money, subtract the amount to be charged from the number of points, and that's the "net profit" you receive. And I'm sure eyepatch-clad people will be able to find worthwhile uses of a month of gamefly or blockbuster online.

AVOID THE CELL PHONE ONES! They all have a monthly subscription thing that costs MORE than the number of points you get!

You may want to create a new email account for these, though (or one with good spam blocking. Thank you gmail). You will get spam. And not the good kind either.

One final thing, you can create prizes using items from amazon.com or items on steam. You just need to go through their support people to do it. So if you can find a good price on amazon, you can save even more money.

Before, I linked without my referral code. If I gave you enough helpful information, please use this link with my referral code. I get a bonus 20% for every point you earn.

Hey, I just ordered something from prizerebel.com i'll let yo know if I get it. It would be nice if you clicked my referral link. I help you, you help me =)
PS - My signature has my referral link, doesnt it? I clicked on it and it showed it did

Last edited by Vivalabam24 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
lazor  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Club Live, play games for free stuff.

http://club.live.com/

It's owned by Microsoft and I got a free Zune from it. Although, alot of good prizes were taken down(360, Zune, and Vista: Premium), you can still get some good ones. There used to be a lot of fast exploits out there(I got my Zune in one day), but Microsoft has patched the site alot more, and occasionally may change the color of a the letters in a game so legit bots get thrown off.

Club Live works best in IE.

Most of the freebie websites ARE legit, but most people only get halfway or so before giving up, that's probably where most of the money is made.
dascripter  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great place to get started is www.joshclark.com I used this site to help me get started. So far I have gotten an iPhone and iPod touch and iPod nano and a couple video games. The sites that I use and are very good is www.trainn.org on there you can find multiple sites for all sorts of freebie stuff.
Next 3 Up:
Pychobilly Freakout (4.2) Jordan (4.7) Six (3.8)
Vivalabam24  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got this today from a different website that I joined to 4 days ago. It's called prizerebel.com. But heres what I got. Oh, and I got it 2 just days after I ordered it.

Last edited by Vivalabam24 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Smoses  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just curious, Vivalabam, but what offers do you usually complete? The only ones I find either cost something or require you to give personal info (SSN, wtf? I'm not throwin' that around to random sites...).

So far I don't like these sites because of this...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i usually try to get my points by referrals. But if I do happen do to some offers I look for the ones that just say I have to sign up or give them my e-mail address
Make sure you read the requirements. Some of them will just say "Sign up" or "Enter your e-mail address"
AxeBoy34  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works.
Klaww  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lazor wrote:
Club Live, play games for free stuff.

http://club.live.com/

It's owned by Microsoft and I got a free Zune from it. Although, alot of good prizes were taken down(360, Zune, and Vista: Premium), you can still get some good ones. There used to be a lot of fast exploits out there(I got my Zune in one day), but Microsoft has patched the site alot more, and occasionally may change the color of a the letters in a game so legit bots get thrown off.

Club Live works best in IE.

Most of the freebie websites ARE legit, but most people only get halfway or so before giving up, that's probably where most of the money is made.

are there any secrets or hidden payments for club live. because i want that zune, but dont want to save up, and end up having to pay.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only websites i know that are trustworthy are www.Rewards1.com and www.Prizerebel.com

If you do have a strategy, like getting all your friends to sign up under ur referral, you can maybe get something. But it takes a while to get it. I only have 7 points, and i signed up 2 months ago, and i have 4 referrals. I like buying stuff better.

Sig by Lun471k. Thanks!
psychomonkey62  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaminglagoon.com is pretty good, but make sure to make/use an e-mail that you won't mind getting spammed to HELL.

I've gotten $140 worth of stuff from them, though, so they're legit.

Also, goozex.com got me 2 free games, but the promotion that got me the free points is over with, I think.....WarioWare and Pokemon Sapphire ftw.
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHH NECRO.... Frankie lol I read your post and I was like lolwut???

Anyway... Almost all of these Sites are 100% legit... It just depends which sites require you to put more effort than others, and some sites go off a points system some go off a referrals system...

The website I use is Rewards1 which is in my sig(Shameful plug) and That is how I get all of my rock band DLC over 8000 points to date... and have only had to spend a little bit out of my own pocket for dlc... I also have a youtube video that a put up on my channel so it helps if you know some people that will sign up with your link...

TL:DR These sites work just require some effort.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
cobainage1994  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I am going to give the Rewards1.com a shot, but I would definitely like some more information on it first. What exactly do you do, are you sure it is OK to put my home address in even though it is not a https site?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: