Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
WWE/TNA Thread:Wrestlemania 27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one bites the dust, few Attitude era stars remain now. A sad day indeed for the WWE. Just less reason to watch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww no!! Why Edge why? Well, I do hope his neck gets better but still that sucks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDoner8790 wrote:
Another one bites the dust, few Attitude era stars remain now. A sad day indeed for the WWE. Just less reason to watch.

Yes, like the artifact's from WWE's Attitude Era and earlier are the main reasons to watch it.

You just have to grow with the new talent that's coming in. It'll do you no good to constantly bemoan the loss of a generation and ignore the new ones coming in.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Silly  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
SDoner8790 wrote:

Yes, like the artifact's from WWE's Attitude Era and earlier are the main reasons to watch it.

You just have to grow with the new talent that's coming in. It'll do you no good to constantly bemoan the loss of a generation and ignore the new ones coming in.

What is there to ignore? Very few of the newer talent is anything above mid-card, sure there are some standout exceptions but for the most part it's a sea of mediocrity. There is a marked decline in the quality of the shows and the roster itself in recent years and the loss of respected veterans from the locker room without sufficient candidates to step up to the plate certainly won't help that.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
SDoner8790 wrote:

What is there to ignore? Very few of the newer talent is anything above mid-card, sure there are some standout exceptions but for the most part it's a sea of mediocrity. There is a marked decline in the quality of the shows and the roster itself in recent years and the loss of respected veterans from the locker room without sufficient candidates to step up to the plate certainly won't help that.

Basically this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDoner8790 wrote:
Silly wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
SDoner8790 wrote:

Basically this.
That Mexican guy who did all the flips and shit last Monday was pretty fucking awesome.

3926 0220 0199 1364
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was watching "The Top 50 WWE Superstars" on Netflix tonight, and when they got to Hulk Hogan (who was #23, which really ticks me off), it reminded me of this interview he had back in WM4. Probably one of my favorites interviews with the Hulkster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyMBpbEh_n8

And yes, I am a little Hulkamaniac. Always have been, always will be
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:

If your talking about his contributions for the WWF/E. Then I wont argue with your opinion. I just find it hard for anyone to still like him after the shit he said to Nick after he went to jail and the tasteless comment he made towards edge after his retirement even after Edge payed praised Hogan in his speech

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Davers wrote:

If your talking about his contributions for the WWF/E. Then I wont argue with your opinion. I just find it hard for anyone to still like him after the shit he said to Nick after he went to jail and the tasteless comment he made towards edge after his retirement even after Edge payed praised Hogan in his speech

I didn't follow his life after WWE. I'm strictly talking about what he did in the 80s/early 90s. I didn't care for what he did in WCW either with the whole Hollywood Hogan thing. I was happy when he returned as Hulk Hogan to the WWE and kind of followed up on him there but for the most part I'm talking about what he did for the company in his prime.
boss1592  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nervously pushes open creaky, cobweb covered door*

Um... bump?

1000th episode of RAW, monday night, anyone? I personally got back into WWE just coming up to Wrestlemania this year when I heard HHH and Undertaker were doing battle inside Hell in a Cell, no way I could miss that, and I was not dissappointed. Anyone else on SH still watch WWE or wrestling of any sort?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still holding onto hope that Cena becomes the first failed MitB cash-in this coming episode. I'd been wanting to see someone fail at that for ages now, and with Cena announcing in advance like I thought he would (although I was expecting something like Summerslam) this seems like the perfect opportunity for it to happen. But, it is Cena. Chances are he'll be ending Punk's title reign

The other thing that'll be interesting here is whether or not they show all 3 hours of Raw here. In the past whenever there's been a 3 hour episode, Fox 8 chop and condense it down to a 2 and a half hour episode because they seemingly cannot afford to cut their precious Simpsons Rerun take #84398249 from the 6pm timeslot it currently holds on a daily basis (Raw screens 3:30pm on Wednesday afternoons). May have to start watching it on youtube or something, bleck. Have to wait and see though.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
boss1592  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CM Punk has been on a tear as WWE Champion, dropping it to Cena could be very detrimental, and it's really not gonna benefit Cena in any way, women and children will still love him, males over the age of 20 will continue to despise him, Punk putting him over isn't going to change that.

And if anyone is going to fail after cashing in money in the bank, Cena is probably the best man for the job. For a young up and coming star, it could be very detrimental, but for Cena? He's the 10-time WWE Champion, the face of the company, a man who before Wrestlemania 28 hadn't lost a match cleanly since 2009, how much could it really hurt him?

Best case scenario: Punk retains, Cena goes back to feuding with Big show or something and Punk reignites his feud with Daniel Bryan, culminating in a 2 and a half hour iron man match at summerslam, leaving only room for Ryback to kill some jobers or Damien Sandow to talk for a bit. That would be awesome.

Oh, and speaking of awesome, if Punk does come out of this feud with Cena as champion, please wwe, please please please have him feud with The Miz. They're the two best talkers in the company (Except maybe Jericho) they could cut some AWESOME promo's, and while Miz is only average in the ring, he would be wrestling Punk, Punk could wrestle a broomstick and it would be a match of the year candidate.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, didn't think this was still going. Feels like I've been away for too long. Anyhow, anyone watch the Turning Point ppv this past Sunday?

But of course, from a "selecting songs that jibe with the spirit of the occasion" standpoint. But that'd be too easy, and does not scratch my abritrary "supremely idiotic query that perhaps only ScoreHero may know the answer to" itch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: