ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Baltimore, MD - 09/18/07 - Rock Band Preview at Fletcher's!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huronblakhart wrote:
well i called today ( Monday) and spoke to someone who said that they had a lot of people calling to ask about it. Its free, Upstairs and is all ages he said. HE, seemed REALLY pumped about it himself and told me to get there early...

hope to see some of you out there...

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation. See you guys tonight!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arg, I wish I wasn't reading this for the first time 2 and a half hours after it began. Would've really liked to check this out. Bummer.

Oh, and for the record, are they still having those weekly guitar hero things at Fletchers? Just wanna know cause I'm off work every wednesday (which I think is what was said was the day).
Huronblakhart  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well im gonna make a Full post later today in the main area, but man...IT WAS AWESOME!

"Turkey and Mashed Potatoes"

"Think for yourself, Question Authority..."
-Timothy Leary
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: dikrodnum
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... Huronblakhart, it was awesome meeting you. "Turkey and Mashed Potatoes" rocked the house!

I'll post pics, or at least a link to a gallery, in this thread, after I upload the pics (maybe Thursday or so).

Bizjark, yes, Wednesdays at Fletcher's is still going on, but this week has been canceled due to some music festival or something going on this week. I still show up every week, but since I started class this semester and I get out late, I don't get there until 11:00 PM now, but it usually starts at 9:00.

Edit: OK, I couldn't wait. Gallery is here: http://picasaweb.google.com/marcus.kwok/RockBandPreview
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: