ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cjsteamfoo-FINISHED FSFC for medium guitar!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got three more global first.

Spiderwebs

Schism

Purple Haze (Live)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:

Spiderwebs

Schism

Purple Haze (Live)

Congratulations! keep going to catch Mick. I will get there eventually.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
cjsteamfoo wrote:

Spiderwebs

Schism

Purple Haze (Live)

Congratulations! keep going to catch Mick. I will get there eventually.

Thanks! Yeah I understand that you and Lemon are battling at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I got another 7 million points today...just another day in the office. Jacked Mick of a couple of his first places. Now 5th overall on the wii and 17th globally with 7 songs still to play.

Here is a link to my scores. Just click on timestamp and check out all 30 of my updated songs...or more. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:
Well, I got another 7 million points today...just another day in the office. Jacked Mick of a couple of his first places. Now 5th overall on the wii and 17th globally with 7 songs still to play.

Here is a link to my scores. Just click on timestamp and check out all 30 of my updated songs...or more. Thanks.

That link that you have there is to your manage scores... not browse scores . So anyone who clicks on it goes to their manage Wii scores which unless they have the Wii and have played WT medium, nothing is going to show up. Nice job though on the scores!

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh! Sorry about that...it was about 6 oclock this morning that I finally added that in after playing since 9pm the night before haha. Here's the browse scores url...

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=195558&group=7&game=19&platform=4&size=1&inst=1&diff=2&team=0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah your making me redux alot of songs and just when i thought it was safe to finish my gh3m goal (no chemmajr not for first overall just to fc TTFAF and get 12.9 mill)
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Mick... I went from like 49th to 17th overall. I am so pumped, now to work on the last couple of paths...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
bah your making me redux alot of songs and just when i thought it was safe to finish my gh3m goal (no chemmajr not for first overall just to fc TTFAF and get 12.9 mill)

HAH DAMN! Good luck getting the TTFaF FC and hopefully you dont have to frind it too much.

good luck getting good paths for the last 7 songs even though I dont think that you will need it.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Mick  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
Mick wrote:

HAH DAMN! Good luck getting the TTFaF FC and hopefully you dont have to frind it too much.

good luck getting good paths for the last 7 songs even though I dont think that you will need it.

well i just missed 12 notes from the end so i think im going to kill myself

and ya your last 7 songs shouldnt be too hard to path at least you dont have stranglehold or something massive to path (well maybe parabola)
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
chemmajr wrote:
Mick wrote:

and ya your last 7 songs shouldnt be too hard to path at least you dont have stranglehold or something massive to path (well maybe parabola)

Haha actually Parabola has been for a long time. I just really hate playing Tool songs. I'll see how good a can do against your score. I just got all the paths done. So next is playing them.

BTW: I hate you for taking my Sweet Home Alabama...haha just kidding. But seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:
Mick wrote:
chemmajr wrote:
Mick wrote:

Haha actually Parabola has been for a long time. I just really hate playing Tool songs. I'll see how good a can do against your score. I just got all the paths done. So next is playing them.

BTW: I hate you for taking my Sweet Home Alabama...haha just kidding. But seriously.

i think my sweet home alabama path is pretty decent since i think i missed at least 1.5k cuz my whammy wasnt working properly..

and yes i agree tool songs suck they are far too long and frustrating
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick I am almost there!!! I got six of the seven songs played today. One more to play and one more to FC. So should be soon. First on the Wii system and 2nd Globally. Got to 16 million points!!!

Here are my scores

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:
Mick I am almost there!!! I got six of the seven songs played today. One more to play and one more to FC. So should be soon. First on the Wii system and 2nd Globally. Got to 16 million points!!!

Here are my scores

nice g/luck with the HFT fc and damn you beat some of my scores by a fair bit, i must have gotten pretty lazy pathwise
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
cjsteamfoo wrote:

Here are my scores

nice g/luck with the HFT fc and damn you beat some of my scores by a fair bit, i must have gotten pretty lazy pathwise

Ya and my path for Trapped Under Ice should get me 244745. We'll see. I may play it in the next couple of minutes...than HFT.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: