ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SkateHero - OP being updated - Cyber <3s Bacon, just sayin'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
EDIT: Can anyone on ScoreHero help me get the "Skater's Choice" Achievement?!

I got that completely by accident, I don't even know how it works. If it helps, I was in a ranked Hall Of Meat session with a bunch of random people...

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Monk  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone wants to check out the videos i make for Skate2 ( about 6 of them have made the EA dev blogs )

this is my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/monkadelic13

monkadelic13 is also my GT

(turkelton out....)
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
thecaptainof, ill add you to my XBL list. This way we can Freeskate .

Also, speaking of "Freeskate" Im close to getting my 'Active Skater' Achievement

EDIT: Can anyone on ScoreHero help me get the "Skater's Choice" Achievement?!

Achievements left for 1500GS:
Online Legend
Spare Parts
Skater's Choice
Active Skater

When did you buy all the DLC? I thought you only had the Maloof Money Cup.....

thecaptainof is correct, you need to go to a RANKED Hall of Meat match and win Skater's Choice. If you play long enough to win the bronze medal, you probably will have gotten the achievement by now. Or, you could just message someone in the match and ask them to vote for you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Achievements left:
Online Legend
Spare Parts
Skater's Choice
Active Skater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having trouble with the "Active Skater" achievement. I completed all 149 activities, but I haven't gotten the achievement....

Do I need to do all the DLC Freeskate activities, too? That would suck....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
I am having trouble with the "Active Skater" achievement. I completed all 149 activities, but I haven't gotten the achievement....

Wait I thought there was 151 Freeskate Activities?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
Graf wrote:

Nope.

There are more if you have DLC, but there are only 149 on-disc free skate activities

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My MJ tribute video made the blog just now.....

check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnewRiQoCWQ

40 of the best in the community packed into 5 minutes of a skullf--- of an editing process.... :P
Cjmainy  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
drewbles wrote:
Graf wrote:

Nope.

There are more if you have DLC, but there are only 149 on-disc free skate activities

If you're lazy (like me) then you can delete the DLC and do a random challenge that you've already done. Your achievement should unlock after that.

Oh, and I just need "Online Legend" for my 1500G

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited due to stupid shit... sorry

Last edited by Monk on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monk wrote:
achievements honestly dont mean crap in this game.. show you ride---- that spills the beans... noone in this community cares about how much achievement points you have; its how you are able to make footage and make it look REAL.......

There's people that judge you by whether or not you have a perfect gamerscore, and then theres the ones that judge whether or not your things on the skate.reel are up to scratch. You can try to cater to both, but ultimately, if they're all earned, you can then make the experience more real. Besides, all my work through career and going online won't be a waste that way.

Monk wrote:
if you wanna be a hawker go be one..... but dont bring it to the IRL skaters that bust their asses day in and out to make solid videos for the rest of the community to see.

sorry but had to be said.

Well skating in real life isn't exactly the easiest thing on the planet. Take it from me, I tried. :P But there are people that do well in the game and can also do the skating in real life as well. Bitsofbacon is one of those people, Graf is also as far as I know.

Monk wrote:
ur in it to win it or ur swimming to spin it.............. the real players never even touch LIVE unless its to upload a clip to the reel.............

get with the program.

and sorry ; but thats on the real...........

I didn't get the part I bolded... But that being said, let people either play the game or use the skate.reel. Whatever they use Skate/Skate 2 for is fine by me.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Monk  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah didnt mean any harm... got off work pretty late hitting the juice pretty hard....ive just seen everyone so far talking about achievements instead of gettin together and making some vids n stuff... just saying there is more to a game than achievements; thats all......
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monk wrote:
nah didnt mean any harm... got off work pretty late hitting the juice pretty hard....ive just seen everyone so far talking about achievements instead of gettin together and making some vids n stuff... just saying there is more to a game than achievements; thats all......

Fair enough. But a rule of thumb; don't post drunk. Unless it's in a thread that makes it normal to do that.

Actually speaking of vids, what do you use to edit your videos? I unfortunately only have iMovie, but it gets me by.

Also, our Breaking The Law video should be up by the end of the day... I'm posting this at 6:30am my time, so I have plenty of time, I guess.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

Last edited by Cyberwaste on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monk wrote:

While that may be true, you fail to realize that maybe some of us are fans of the game because we skate in real life. Drewbles and I go skateboarding regularly, and we have both been skating for over 4 years. We play Skate 2 because it's a good game. We are striving for 1500 gamerscore because we enjoy the game enough to do everything there is to do in the game. So what's worse? Your inability to think that we might be making videos online, or that you thought we didn't skate? Either way, "hitting the juice pretty hard" shouldn't be a worthy excuse for this kind of behavior. I understand you were trying to make a point, but there are far better ways to go about it.

As for Skate 2, I have a brief update:
ACTIVE SKATER UNLOCKED! I only have one achievement left for the full 1500/1500, but it is a slow process. I hate doing some of the ranked matches, and I don't really feel like going for x amount of medals, etc, etc. In any case, I have a new skate.reel video:

Lighthouse Park - Varial Heelflip Backflip to Lipslide

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rivalry in a non GH game?! Oh the humanity! Metagaming is taking over here....

Cmon Graf you can win this race....

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 12 of 24

Jump to: