ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH: Smash Hits Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see...
last week: should've had 3 FC's but I didn't have enough patience to grind out a FC of KitN...and I only played psychobilly once with a good path...pretty mediocre score on that I think.

This week: I can see 2 probably 3 FC's here...raining blood will just be a lolgrind...in all probability.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe its just that I have problems moving those 3 fingers and keeping the green anchored then >_>

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
Asphyx1ateD  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even pass RaBl ¬_¬

Previous Metal Gear Solid 4 World Record holder
PS3 Trophy Card / 360 Gamercard

PSN: PhantoM- // Platinum Guitarist
Expert Guitar/Drums (Ions) - DLC Quickplay
The Beatles, Green Day and Rock Band 3 (with RB1 RB2, Lego, Green Day and AC/DC exports)
Guitar Hero 3, World Tour, Metallica, Smash Hits, GH5, Band Hero, Warriors of Rock and DJ Hero
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Asphyx1ateD PSN Name: PhantoM-
matt6662  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay, would have won pbfo if SOMEONE didn't FC it with a path >_<.

I might actually go for that after I finish up the league stuff for this week. I only have the 4 songs on here to do manditory, in which I'm hoping I can finally get Raining Blood

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and a tip for Raining Blood if you're having trouble on the verses. The strumming pattern on the Greens are obviously

So try taking the timing window to your advantage. In stead of doing an downstrum, then a gallop, then another downstrum, try doing a quad strum then a down strum like so

DUDU D

But try not to strum too fast. You will need to strum at a little slower speed to avoid overstrumming, but it's a pretty neat (and effective) technique to hitting the verse riff.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solo d's are killing me x_x

mother 2d, nbagt d, and storm d
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fucking god TTFAF for Week 3...

Matt wrote:
Asphyx1ateD  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ffs lol I knew we'd get TTFAF, another song I can't do ¬_¬

I dunno where I'm going wrong, but when I anchor Green on the intro, and I tap the other notes, I still constantly break combo and sometimes fail. Where am I going wrong? I'm sure I'm hitting the main notes fine...

The Beatles, Green Day and Rock Band 3 (with RB1 RB2, Lego, Green Day and AC/DC exports)
Guitar Hero 3, World Tour, Metallica, Smash Hits, GH5, Band Hero, Warriors of Rock and DJ Hero
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Asphyx1ateD PSN Name: PhantoM-
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyx1ateD wrote:

I dunno where I'm going wrong, but when I anchor Green on the intro, and I tap the other notes, I still constantly break combo and sometimes fail. Where am I going wrong? I'm sure I'm hitting the main notes fine...

Try doing this fingering

12121*12121*1*1*1*121*121*121*121

1 = G note anchor
2= Middle Finger
3= Tapping finger (which ever one you prefer)

Hope this helps, and if you need anymore help on passing the song, just post here (or anyone for that fact)

Oh and if it shows, I choked 4 notes away from a RaBl FC for this week and screwed my score but I had multiple FC's to Storm >_<

Matt wrote:
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyx1ateD wrote:

Probably the same thing that happens to me. Most likely what you're doing is not allowing a space in between the notes. After each non-anchored note make sure you release it completely for a split second so the anchored green will register.

Folks, with TTFAF being in this week please make sure you submit your score of 0 with fail percentage if you can't pass it. Since it is obviously so hard there will probably be more fails than usual so the fail percentage is that much more important. I know it seems stupid, but proof is appreciated with fail scores since there's really no other way to verify them
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Asphyx1ateD wrote:

Probably the same thing that happens to me. Most likely what you're doing is not allowing a space in between the notes. After each non-anchored note make sure you release it completely for a split second so the anchored green will register.

Folks, with TTFAF being in this week please make sure you submit your score of 0 with fail percentage if you can't pass it. Since it is obviously so hard there will probably be more fails than usual so the fail percentage is that much more important. I know it seems stupid, but proof is appreciated with fail scores since there's really no other way to verify them

Ah and I forgot to upload a picture for My RaBl score. Do you want me to upload that an PM it to you?

Matt wrote:
Asphyx1ateD  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Asphyx1ateD wrote:

Try doing this fingering

12121*12121*1*1*1*121*121*121*121

1 = G note anchor
2= Middle Finger
3= Tapping finger (which ever one you prefer)

Hope this helps, and if you need anymore help on passing the song, just post here (or anyone for that fact)

Oh and if it shows, I choked 4 notes away from a RaBl FC for this week and screwed my score but I had multiple FC's to Storm >_<

Thanks for the help, usually I just tired holding green with my right hand and then playing with the other 4 in the second position or whatever.

Another question related to the intro: can you hold green from the get-go? Or do you have to hit red (first note if I recall?), THEN hit Green and hold it from then on?

matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyx1ateD wrote:
Thanks for the help, usually I just tired holding green with my right hand and then playing with the other 4 in the second position or whatever.

Another question related to the intro: can you hold green from the get-go? Or do you have to hit red (first note if I recall?), THEN hit Green and hold it from then on?

Yeah, you can hold green from the get go. It's like GH3 TTFAF, just the only difference is when it goes from in GH3 it goes

Matt wrote:
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Ah and I forgot to upload a picture for My RaBl score. Do you want me to upload that an PM it to you?
No thanks it's not necessary this time
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
matt6662 wrote:
No thanks it's not necessary this time

Alright, thanks, just making sure

Matt wrote:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: