ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: GHWoR Vocals League - Arvain & Wooffus Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG took me 2 hours to path/tick/squeeze the 4 songs jeez I'm SO pissed off atm !!

Ghost is stupid, BohRap = awful ticks + stupid path that I didn't want to bother searching any longer (enough with that song already), Reignition is by FAR the worst song in the game, nuff said. One score will do for this crap. And SCB is by far the 2nd worst song in the game (can't believe they put Rolling stones in those games, after inflicting Beastie boys for so long), one score for this garbage too.

You have no idea how LITTLE I care about how BAD my ticks are ! ... I care more about the small hole in the wall due to me throwing the closest thing in armreach against it (bottle of water) after half an hour spent on Ri+SCB.

fail week, so unlucky on that !!! At least those PoCs won't appear for the rest of the leagues
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't feel bad Arvain, at least you've FC'd all 4 of them...
I didn't
So I think I've lost my 2nd to Tidus...
O well, at least my effort I put into Guitar paid off.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things could have gone worse when I try to do all the songs in one hour...

-I somehow FC'd SCB on my 2nd try but had terrible ticks. I'm just glad for an FC though
-I spent like half my time grinding BoRap for the FC and finally got it. Too bad the path wasn't right...
-Re-Ignition can die in a fire. Only did two runs. One of which was a 4*, the other I had a lot of improvement but nowhere near FC.
-Ghost is a weird one. I had a miss on 2nd to last phrase but decent score so I left it and came back after finishing other runs. I got the FC at almost exactly the deadline so I don't know if it went through or not. Hope it did cause I need it
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-Ignition took me one try to Re-FC. I then Re-FC'd it again with a slightly better score. So I was happy enough.

Then Ghost, I only missed ticks on 2 phrases even though those phrases were near misses, Practised them, didn't work. Meh.

Bo Rhap. I FC'd this twice. I missed the Bridge squeeze the first time and got it the second time. Path wasn't the 140K path unfortunatly but still decent enough I guess.

Stray Cat Blues. I ALWAYS hated Mick Jagger and I didn't even FC this after a 2 day grind. WTF!!!! I really failed there.

This week songs:

Deadfall: Really? Not to insult anyone but who was stupid enough to include Deadfall in the randomiser? I guess Nemesis and 2112 Pt.7 are in there as well? Talkie only songs should be banned from vocals leagues. You have easy and you have "I put my mic on my cat, he snores and 100% the song" easy.

Self Esteem: Fun song, SQUEEZE-FEST!!!

I'm not okay: BAWWWWWWWW I just lost my first to arvain

Renegade: Kinda hard but nothing compared to the last week....

At least I'm certain I'll 4/4 this week and THANK GOD SCB is gone!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl I didn't even bother with re-ignition

Singing Ghost was fun though

This week has awesome choices- soo uhh what's the path for deadfall
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
Deadfall: Really? Not to insult anyone but who was stupid enough to include Deadfall in the randomiser?

Including talkies sounds useless, but OWELL, I won't cry over this one, at least that's one problem less (this week on drums will kill me already ).

So while I was still waking up, I grabbed the mic and did them 4 so I wouldn't have to come back to it later. Deadfall : lol squeezing at 864518645120 bpm = fun
I'm not okay : tough ticks, RD path is awfully off, good thing I had tried my own before. One tough squeeze though, getting full sp took some restarts ! That may be where I got your 1st place whyyz, cause I don't see how else you could've gotten your score.
Renegade : refc took me a few tries, I had forgotten those wavy phrases at the end of 1st verse. Owell, the song is cool, tough ticks weren't as tough as expected (still could be better =x), and no particular squeeze.
Self esteem : a bunch of really tough ticks which I didn't bother too much getting Squeeze in the first activation =/= possible, so don't kill yourself over it people x)

*goes to drum*

Last edited by arvain on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
werelord  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay finally a fun week!
Deadfall is lol and just a matter of finding the right path
Self-Esteem I got to remember...
Im Not Ok is fun to sing
And Renegade is just pure win.
Finally, a week I like.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd not mind all-talky songs - just imagine what we could get instead.

Past week was another case of "I could do better with ticks, but I don't want to". Luckily, I got all of the FC's. Now for the diagnosis of the week, which is way, way better than the past week. Even though pretty much any week can be better than that one.

Deadfall - There might be a random tick syndrome - will figure it out. Still, one less song to worry about, FC-wise

Self-Esteem - For at least once, ticks will promise to be fun. Now to find a path...

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - I'm horrible at ticks here. Anything better than that last activation will be IMPOSSIBLE. If RubyDanger's path is that much wrong, I'll check the other activations, 'cause if there's a squeeze in the end, I'm not even gonna bother.

Renegade - My favorite for this week. Very fun to sing, looking forward to it. And being fun to sing helps matters.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Luckily, I got all of the FC's.

Yep, I just lost my 2nd..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess they had to put in Deadfall to offset the awesomeness of the other three songs. This week is gonna be sweet (other than exhaustively trying every Deadfall path of course).

Last week was pretty dumb. I was able to re-FC all of them pretty easily, but the slides in Stray Cat Blues are killer for ticks, and Re-Ignition is just so bad.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
tidus wrote:

Nah, there's still Parz. He might be into something. He's a way better vocalist than me, so it's likely that he'll be better with those ticks.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
tidus wrote:

Nah, there's still Parz. He might be into something. He's a way better vocalist than me, so it's likely that he'll be better with those ticks.

Still got my 2nd and LOL at me winning ghost

BTW Think13 you're Sig is stretching out the forum.
Just Enter between GH SH FGFC and Van Halen.

And RB2 and GH:WoR FGFC's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf why didnt my scores save? i swear i entered them on saturday b4 time was up...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks, parz

Bohemian Rhapsody can die in a fire now - because of that song, I didn't stand a chance to get the 2nd from WhYYZ. That was a week of fall and rise, motivation-wise, and the repeated chokes on that song induced me to give up on a harder work on songs like Ghost or Stray Cat Blues.

Now for this week, which is being really fun so far.

think13  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang - second place on three of the four songs. At least I dominated Bohemian Rhapsody. I guess I'm just the only one that found the 240k path. I posted all my paths on the paths thread, anyway.

Haven't gotten a chance to work on this week's songs yet, but they are gonna be sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: