ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Starcraft Broodwar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TransfuSe  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump.

no one has pmed me about playing yet.
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After browsing TL.Net a little more often lately, as well as watching some live pro games (I am so fucking happy Flash beat Stork, and twice on Katrina to boot ), I have jumped back into SC.

Right now I have many aliases as I am yet to find one I want to stick with. As for now, you can find me on USWest as "enYo"

I'll be up for UMSes and regular games or whatever, just note that I am not good (I don't know all those nice little cookie-cutter BOs, not to mention, my APM is damn low; I am no higher than a D-ranked player >_>;;).

Perhaps we should start frequenting a ScoreHero channel on Blizzard games? op ScoreHero anyone?

Edit: Perhaps we should start off with a global realm/server for all of SH to be on. USEast, maybe?

Edit 2: Just registered the account "ScoreHero" on both USWest and East. I'll gladly setup a bot once we figure out which server will be our home.
DBeeBs  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill start playing again for sure. Let me know if your doing East or West realm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game. Recently got back into it after I got a new PC. Is it true that the BW B.net servers are being shut down with the release of SC2?

USEast please Bjw.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proclaim wrote:
Is it true that the BW B.net servers are being shut down with the release of SC2?

Pretty sure it's a rumor but I'll get back to you on that (as long as I can find the information ).

Proclaim wrote:
USEast please Bjw.

I was thinking that USEast would get the best representation of a diverse group of players, however, I accidentally forgot to include a major area: Australia.

If this is the case, I actually feel that USWest would give a better representation. However, considering everyone practically has cable/DSL these days, server location does not matter.

Sadly, no matter what server is chosen, people will need to migrate over and make new accounts. It will be worth it though, amirite or amirite
PM4L  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be up for UMS's but note i can only play non BW.........I lost the discs long ago. Just let me know what US we will be using then ill edit this to put in my name

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've recently just got back into the game too. I'm starting to learn BOs hardcore and trying to boost my APM. My problem is that my macro fails in comparison to my micro mid-late game, and I fall behind on unit count.
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Starcraft Broodwar Reply with quote

TransfuSe wrote:
Does anyone still play this fine RTS game? I'm always up for a friendly match so feel free to drop me a PM.

if u go on bat.net it will show you that thousands still play this game

i still play constantly but i usually stick to a few choice game types, most of em being either evolves or defense games not that thats really a small category

my favorite game is Random Beacon Defense
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
TransfuSe  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Starcraft Broodwar Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:
TransfuSe wrote:
Does anyone still play this fine RTS game? I'm always up for a friendly match so feel free to drop me a PM.

if u go on bat.net it will show you that thousands still play this game

i still play constantly but i usually stick to a few choice game types, most of em being either evolves or defense games not that thats really a small category

my favorite game is Random Beacon Defense

I know lots of people still play it. I was asking the people of scorehero if they play/played it.

Also, we do need to get something going on eventually. I was thinking either a mass 8 player FFA or a 4v4 or something.
Akaleth  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once I finally find my original disk, I will totally get into SH matches. I can't find the original for the life of me, but I have my Brood War disk, which annoys me.

Meh, I'll probably buy it again somewhere. I've been dying to play Starcraft again, but not having the disks annoys me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play it obsessively for about 5 years of my life, on the N64 then the PC. Pretty much still suck at the game, mostly just did Comp Stomps or 2v6c games to pass my life away. I haven't played it in a couple years now, but with my Xbox360 being broked now, I'm highly considering installing it again. I just need a good comfortable position to put my keyboard and mouse since my desk is too small for everything and I have to type and mouse on my lap. If you ever wanna get something going PM me or something and i'll reinstall. Just note that vs human players I can pretty much suck hardcore, and aside from the N64 gaming, I usually play on fast money maps so I became dependent on that. (damn my bad noobish habits.)
Qaszimon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be up for a few games any time. Luckily, I'm already on U.S. East, so that's not a problem. My handle is Qaszimon. Yay for a universal alias.
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on quite often. You can find me as "enyo" on USWest.

As a reminder, if we get a lot of people on USWest across all games on bnet, we can get a nice little channel running.
DPooch  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z.z

They locked my topic about SC but I dont have brood war, so..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DPooch wrote:
Z.z

They locked my topic about SC but I dont have brood war, so..

You can talk about SC here too since BW includes all of SC and more.

Besides, why don't you have Brood War? This game is incredibly cheap, and you don't even need a CD Key for it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: