ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NEW Washington Get-Together (Done, Please unsticky)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galiath25 wrote:
Everyone should bring money for food. Since we'll have many people chowin' down all the host's food; we should pay for it.

Or bring your own. Just throwing out a reminder!

It's probably a good idea if everyone could bring a case of pop because everyone gets thirsty and last time we drank all of Navi's (and the 24 I brought) pop.

Galiath25  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No kiddin' xD
Oranges452  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, some info on when I can't come:
I'm not avalible from July 28th-August 1st.
If it's on a weekend, it HAS to be within about 15 minutes of everett, or i'm scrwewed.

Otherwise, I think i'm okay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully this get together is going to be in Renton but I am coming down the I5 (all the way from Canada) and will pick someone up on the way if they need. The day I'm trying to shoot for is Sunday the 17th but I'm still not sure if it can be an overnight thing or not yet. Navi said she was gonna swing by here soon so hopefully that will clear things up.

Oranges452  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
Hopefully this get together is going to be in Renton but I am coming down the I5 (all the way from Canada) and will pick someone up on the way if they need. The day I'm trying to shoot for is Sunday the 17th but I'm still not sure if it can be an overnight thing or not yet. Navi said she was gonna swing by here soon so hopefully that will clear things up.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, NOT A WEEKEND. Otherwise, there is no chance I can come.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oranges452 wrote:

Because you can't get a ride or because you are busy? If it's because u can't get a ride I said I can pick you up if you want. As for not having it on a weekend, I think most of the people coming probably have full time jobs and won't be able to come on a weekday. I work Monday to Friday 630am-3pm and I am going to be driving 2 and a half hours (again) to come to this get together so a weekend is the only time that I can come.

Oranges452  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
Oranges452 wrote:

Because you can't get a ride or because you are busy? If it's because u can't get a ride I said I can pick you up if you want. As for not having it on a weekend, I think most of the people coming probably have full time jobs and won't be able to come on a weekday. I work Monday to Friday 630am-3pm and I am going to be driving 2 and a half hours (again) to come to this get together so a weekend is the only time that I can come.

Well, i'm out guys =[ well, it depends how close it is to everett. If it's at least somewhat close (i.e, around where the gameclucks tournament was around), then I could come, but otherwise, theres no way in hell my dad would take me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: This post has been deleted. Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.

Last edited by anonymous_15 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hey all Reply with quote

All right, this sounds pretty good. I'll most likely be able to go, unfortunately without much if any at all money or nourishment to spare...Sorry about that.

Anyways, if everything goes all right, which I expect it will, Galiath will bring a custom disc or two, and will have my Clash on the Big Bridge custom on it. Damn, I'm looking forward to playing customs...

Also, something else: For Rock Band, how good are you guys at drumming? I know I've beaten Expert Career, with about 20-25 Gold Stars (PS2 remember), but is anyone else good at drums? If they are and want to play them, just...whatever don't break them or you're buying me new ones, XD. I'll probably play more 360, like everyone else anyways, because of the better graphics, speed, and songs. Obviously, I'm not the best singer, though I guess I can sing a few songs. Drums I'm decent at, and guitar you all should know well by now. :P
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Oranges452  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I asked my dad, saying we are aiming for August 16-18th, and he said he would think about it, so it is possible now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: This post has been deleted. Reply with quote

CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Hey all Reply with quote

Navi wrote:
CryofthePlanet wrote:
All right, this sounds pretty good. I'll most likely be able to go, unfortunately without much if any at all money or nourishment to spare...Sorry about that.

Anyways, if everything goes all right, which I expect it will, Galiath will bring a custom disc or two, and will have my Clash on the Big Bridge custom on it. Damn, I'm looking forward to playing customs...

Also, something else: For Rock Band, how good are you guys at drumming? I know I've beaten Expert Career, with about 20-25 Gold Stars (PS2 remember), but is anyone else good at drums? If they are and want to play them, just...whatever don't break them or you're buying me new ones, XD. I'll probably play more 360, like everyone else anyways, because of the better graphics, speed, and songs. Obviously, I'm not the best singer, though I guess I can sing a few songs. Drums I'm decent at, and guitar you all should know well by now. :P

I totally understand about the drums, which is why ours is decked out with a frankenstein bass pedal and those new drum pads that Harmonix is selling (worth the purchase if you haven't gotten them already). If anyone plays hard, they can use our set. It's ready for a beating. lol.

Awesome! I'm so frickin' ready, I've wanted to try those new pads out. Better for 360 anyways, although I got my PS2 set in February, and the bass pedal is still in near-PERFECT condition, despite my hard stomping when I get angry, my constantly playing songs w/ a lot of bass (Welcome Home, Maps, WGFA, etc) and even me hitting the RB bass pedal when I do other things! I just got done practicing Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth) on my bass, and I was still hitting the bass pedal at points. :/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
anonymous_15  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shiggle  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blabla

Last edited by shiggle on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Oranges452  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navi wrote:
Good news!

So we had a "house meeting" to talk about the event. My roomies are cool with a one day rockfest extravaganza, meaning we have the ok to use the upstairs and downstairs areas for gaming. Now most of the stuff we will be using is THEIR stuff, so I just gotta ask that you respect it, ESPECIALLY since it's not mine and they were nice enough to let us use it. I mean, some of it is mine too... Actually the TV and rockband upstairs is half mine. so that counts.

So it will be on Sunday, August 17th, I'm thinking 1:00pm - 10:00pm (my roomies have to go to work the next day, so we should probably start packing things up at 10:00 pm.) It's possible that we could make it start earlier if you don't think that's enough time to make it worth your trip. If you are interested in attending, please email me at the address mentioned above and I will send you my physical address (I don't want to just post it on the interwebs, you see). Then you can start planning your travel arrangements and stuff. I can help give directions too, there's two roads of the same name that I live on, so it gets confusing.

So yes, let me know if you have any more questions. Looking forward to another epic rockfest!

Well, this most certinaly sound awesome

I would be lucky if I can come, it is possible though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: