ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Un-Official Fix Your Console thread (Check the OP first)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrPizza1771  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and that's just using the x360 to install the game onto the hard drive.

How?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mr Pizza1771 PSN Name: MrPizza17
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrPizza1771 wrote:
Quote:
and that's just using the x360 to install the game onto the hard drive.

How?

Its an option in the X360. You go to most recent games, then you pick the game, then you press Y to upload it to the hard drive.

http://www.examiner.com/x-544-Games-Examiner~y2008m11d19-How-to-install-Xbox-360-games-to-the-hard-drive
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey squirrel, i have a question, this week im taking an internal 60 gb harddrive out of my dell dimension2350 computer, and was also looking to replace my xbox hard drive as well. is there any way that i can hook up the computer hard drive to my xbox without voiding the warranty on it?
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vader9200 wrote:
hey squirrel, i have a question, this week im taking an internal 60 gb harddrive out of my dell dimension2350 computer, and was also looking to replace my xbox hard drive as well. is there any way that i can hook up the computer hard drive to my xbox without voiding the warranty on it?

Nope. The only WD drives that work with HDDHackr are laptop sata WD BEVS drives.
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
vader9200 wrote:

Nope. The only WD drives that work with HDDHackr are laptop sata WD BEVS drives.

ight, thanks anyway, time to look for a cheap 60 or 120 GB harddrive!!
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to warn you, flashing it to work on the 360 WILL void both the 360 HDD warranty and the Western Digital Warranty.

After saying that, its a super amazing cheap way to get a 120GB HDD on your 360.
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replaced the How to prevent a RROD tut with a completed, How to replace your 360 DVD Drive without needing to flash it.

Enjoy!
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Replaced the How to prevent a RROD tut with a completed, How to replace your 360 DVD Drive without needing to flash it.

Enjoy!

Dont tell me what to do.
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2

Last edited by Desertman123 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE, not only am I sigged, but I'm sigged by Squirrel!
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
thesentence  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Just to warn you, flashing it to work on the 360 WILL void both the 360 HDD warranty and the Western Digital Warranty.

After saying that, its a super amazing cheap way to get a 120GB HDD on your 360.

Plus you will get probably get banned.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesentence wrote:
Squirrel wrote:

Plus you will get probably get banned.

Nope. They don't check hard drives.
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally started on my supergun project, check it out here! http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64852&start=183

Basically a SuperGun is making a huge ass adapter to play arcade games on your normal TV. I explain more in the post.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel, what kind of screws does the wireless Xbox 360 controller have? I think i heard someone say its had Torx screws? (never heard of them before). I REALLY need to open it up and clean it out.

Also, how hard would it be to find a screw bit for it? THink wal-mart or something like that would have them? and are they cheap.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its either a Torx 6 or a Torx 8, I can find out when I go to rachel's tonight, I have a 360 controller there.

No store has a torx that small, except for radio shack, or online. Radio shack has a torx kit that goes down to Torx 6, for $20, and also if you don't mind waiting, ThinkGeek.com has a console opening kit for $20. It includes Nintendo gamebits to open consoles, a triwing, AND Torx 6-10 bits.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Its either a Torx 6 or a Torx 8, I can find out when I go to rachel's tonight, I have a 360 controller there.

No store has a torx that small, except for radio shack, or online. Radio shack has a torx kit that goes down to Torx 6, for $20, and also if you don't mind waiting, ThinkGeek.com has a console opening kit for $20. It includes Nintendo gamebits to open consoles, a triwing, AND Torx 6-10 bits.

Hmmmm, i have a radioshack here, ill have to check it out.

That console opening kit sounds awesome (Although i really never open any consoles) but you never know when i could use something it contains. I might consider buying it, seeing as i would get ALOT more tools for the same price for just torx bits at radioshack.

Thanks alot Squirrel! You are the man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 22 of 39

Jump to: