ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Top 20 Hardest GH Expert Drums FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
Rtsdeathreaper wrote:

EDIT: Raining Blood Anyone?

Raining Blood isn't that hard. The outro really isn't that bad once you understand it.

Agreed. Even I have FC'd it.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
Warhiem wrote:
Rtsdeathreaper wrote:

Raining Blood isn't that hard. The outro really isn't that bad once you understand it.

lol Sulfurus you have FC'd it because you are really good

mbnasir6  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO HFT on GHWT is hard to FC and activate SP on
Sure you can FC it on GHWT but I'll bet you'll get a better score on GHVH because SP is much easier to use
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mbnasir6 wrote:
IMO HFT on GHWT is hard to FC and activate SP on
Sure you can FC it on GHWT but I'll bet you'll get a better score on GHVH because SP is much easier to use

lol, i agree. its hard as balls to activate on Hard even. Must have something to do with the 200+ BPM tempo

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little formula I did: No . of days/amount of FC's

Estimating 1 month = 30 days, each game has been out:

GHWT
20 months (600 days)

GHM
15 months (450 days)

GHSH
12.5 months (375 days)

GH5
10 months (300 days)

GHVH
6 months (150 days)

Each song on the list has # amount of FC's:

WE: 1
Scatterbrain: 3
TTFAF: 3
BaTH: 3
Space Truckin': 1
Vicarious: 4
PH: 5
21stCSM: 4 (Including BD's X+ FC)
Painkiller: 3
HFT (GHVH): 2

So, with the formula, the bigger the number the less FC's there are per say. (So if the games all were released on the same day...)

WE: 1 FC every 450 days
Scatterbrain: 1 FC every 100 days
TTFAF: 1 FC every 125 days
BaTH: 1 FC every 125 days
Space Truckin' 1 FC every 150 days
Vicarious: 1 FC every 150 days
PH: 1 FC every 120 days
21stCSM: 1 FC every 75 days
Painkiller: 1 FC every 50 days
HFT: 1 FC every 75 days

So maybe the list should look like this:
War Ensemble
Space Truckin'/Vicarious
TTFAF/BaTH
Purple Haze
Scatterbrain
21stCSM
HFT
Painkiller

I dunno, I guess it's just another way to look at it
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^

I like the idea, but unfortunately, numbers don't say anything about the amount of effort people put into these FC's, as well as the fact that a lot of people didn't get GH:VH at launch/still don't have GH:VH or simply haven't played it that much due to the overkill of GH games at the moment. Scatterbrain and 21st Century Schizoid Man might also have a larger number of FC's because GH5 is a main game in the series, and people having been putting more effort into those; it's simply crazy to assume Scatterbrain and 21CSM are equally hard as Hot for Teacher.

Now, my point is...

War Ensemble: ccmoose
Scatterbrain: ccmoose, bendover, TheDrumFreak
TTFAF: ccmoose, RTS, bsbldude
BatH: ccmoose, RTS, Ralph
Space Truckin': RTS
Vicarious: ccmoose, bendover, RTS, someguy
Purple Haze: ccmoose, bendover, RTS, someguy, Ontwikseltsaar, SuperSonicLink
21CSM: ccmoose, bendover, TheDrumFreak, bluedevilz
Painkiller: bendover, RTS, Sulfurus
Hot for Teacher: ccmoose, RTS

... I'm seeing a lot of the same people on this list, and I'm sure most of them could get very close to FC'ing all 10 of these songs, but didn't yet, because their priorities lied with other songs. I'm sure ccmoose, for instance, would never say Space Truckin' is harder than War Ensemble just because he didn't FC it yet. Vicarious also isn't neccesarily harder than TTFAF/BatH because it got the same amount of FC's over a longer period of time. It might just mean people have been putting more effort into it... since it's obvious the people who FC'ed Vicarious will FC TTFAF/BatH if they really put some more time into it.

(Now RTS, I know you're not totally believing in this method, but I'm just sharing my thoughts about it to prove my point to others, who might think this is THE method for list-making)
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: eh nevermind

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping in mind the fact that Painkiller is not that hard once learned, I decided to get it off the list and replace it with Raining Blood. Once GH:WoR has been out for a while, I'll update the top 10 with any songs that could apply for a spot.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
Warhiem wrote:
Rtsdeathreaper wrote:

lolz, just lolz.

Also, as moose said earlier on, Scatterbrain is overrated when not broken.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: seeing how TTFAF got the same number of FC's as Vicarious in a way shorter period of time, I think it's only fair I switch them.

Rtsdeathreaper wrote:
Seriously guys, I think you are overrating BaTH and TTFAF. Seriously. It took me 3 WEEKS to get and FC to the outro of Vicarious, where you're met with the hardest part of the song. I was lucky in the fact that I hit the outro. Seriously, the hardest part of the song it like 5 seconds-the End. That transition to red is hard enough, but to hit the final 4 reds with the bass under... I was speechless I hit it. BTW, About the same length as TTFAF, so a lot more chokeable...

TTFAF is easy in the fact is remains a constant tempo (For the most part), the fills are all the same Nps, and I personally find the fill in Chorus 3B the hardest. I guess it is hard for some people due to the fills, but outside of that it is pretty easy with some time in practice mode. I have only been working on TTFAF for 2 days, and getting 2 -1's, which really shows the difference between the 2 songs.

DerWaffelappen  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever consider expanding the list to the top fifteen or twenty songs? You said yourself that the placings for the songs further down the list are kinda nebulous, and there are a lot of honorable mentions I'd hate to see be left out anyway...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mister Salami
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerWaffelappen wrote:
Ever consider expanding the list to the top fifteen or twenty songs? You said yourself that the placings for the songs further down the list are kinda nebulous, and there are a lot of honorable mentions I'd hate to see be left out anyway...

Expanding the list sounds like a good idea, but there are really only 11 songs that could apply for a spot in the top 10. Outside of those songs, it becomes a bit of a gray area. Scream Aim Fire is without a doubt the 11th song, but after that, you'd get songs that just aren't in the same league as the top 11. Brianstorm might look like one of the hardest songs to a mediocre drummer, but any top drummer (which this list is meant for in the first place) really shouldn't have that much trouble with it. The same goes for Painkiller, which isn't *that* hard once learned. After these two songs, we'd have to be looking at songs like Caught in a Mosh, Trapped Under Ice, Pull Me Under and War Inside My Head... songs that are clearly easier than any of the top 10 songs. Still, I'd like to see how this works out, so I'm gonna go ahead and update the list. I think adding the toughest DLC songs might be a good idea as well, that way I can make a top 20 list, but still only including the really tough FC's. I'm really not quite sure where to place some of the DLC songs (mainly Black Betty, since I've never played it), so feel free to come up with any suggestions.

As I said, Brianstorm is really overrated... any top drummer shouldn't have too much trouble FC'ing it. This is why I decided not to include it in the list, although it only *just* didn't make it.
Olinea  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Anything really have a section called "Zakk goes Wylde", or have I never looked through the section names?
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olinea wrote:
Does Anything really have a section called "Zakk goes Wylde", or have I never looked through the section names?

I guess you've never been paying attention :P. Zakk Goes Wylde is the section with the green note speed-ups and the R | BBBB| BB| BBBB| GG| GG| fill
Olinea  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Olinea wrote:

I guess you've never been paying attention :P. Zakk Goes Wylde is the section with the green note speed-ups and the R | BBBB| BB| BBBB| GG| GG| fill

Oh. I thought it was a mixup, but the drummer for AES is named Zack. Okay, makes a bit more sense.
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: