ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Starcraft Broodwar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the next few days, I will be hosting a bot (ScoreHero@Lordaeron) in the channel op ScoreHero on USWest.

I am hoping that all SC, WC3, and D2 players over at SH can migrate to USWest and recognize op ScoreHero as the official ScoreHero Battle.net channel. If we do not get a strong showing, I will disable the bot and use it for private purposes (geared toward personal friends).

C'mon people!! Spread the word? If you know anyone on ScoreHero that plays a non-WoW Blizzard game, tell them to join op ScoreHero in USWest/Lordaeron!

Edit: My bot has seen the following people enter the channel:

ImaCarrot@USWest
Pulse@USWest
CycloneSH@USWest
v0lt4ge_117@USWest
wHaTaFaG1437@USWest
ikcilapmada@Lordaeron
ElvenMarth@Lordaeron
Blink-182@USWest
flipsnake@USWest

Hooray, we're getting somewhere!

Last edited by bjwdestroyer on Wed May 21, 2008 4:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Akaleth  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curse my unfamiliarity with Battle.net, but is migrating servers something that can be done on the fly whenever you want? I have a group of friends that play on US East, and while I may be able to get them to migrate with me, I can't promise anything.

But if migrating is something that can be done easily with no hassle, then I could just switch off servers when I want to play with them, which is honestly not that often.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akaleth wrote:
Curse my unfamiliarity with Battle.net, but is migrating servers something that can be done on the fly whenever you want? I have a group of friends that play on US East, and while I may be able to get them to migrate with me, I can't promise anything.

But if migrating is something that can be done easily with no hassle, then I could just switch off servers when I want to play with them, which is honestly not that often.

Server migration is very simple.

Simply checkmark another server (in your case, USEast to USWest). All you will need to do is make a new account for USWest (accounts are not shared across servers). If you have a unique name on USEast, chances are, you will be able to register the same name on USWest; otherwise, it may be taken, forcing you to pick a separate name. Either way, that really isn't bad.

It's easy, unlike World of Warcraft (I think on WoW, you have to pay money )

Edit
: I will be monitoring channel activity closely in hope that this works. If people enter the channel, hell, I'll probably jump in too
Akaleth  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bjwdestroyer wrote:
It's easy, unlike World of Warcraft (I think on WoW, you have to pay money )

Damn you WoW haters. I only stopped playing because homework in high school sucks. >______________>

Regardless, since it's that simple, I'll do that once I get to my dad's house on Tuesday.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually haven't played it yet, and am still finishing starcraft....thing is I had the game few years ago, but I accidentally removed it from my computer..so recently I finally got the game back, now I'm determined to finally finish it, and later move on to Starcraft: Broodwar

can't wait
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might jump into Diablo 2 again, so maybe I'll show up. Even if no one shows up, I'm sure I can carry a conversation with bjw's bot

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try and get on starcraft again. I've been having lots of problems getting it to run for some reason.
drazama  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play on east =/
if anyone plays on east realm i play Diablo 2, and WC3 (dota only)
pm me
SymphonicX  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started playing d2 on east again... I guess i could start an acct on west if some nice people could maybe rush me or give me some noob frees
Buttmooning  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ultimately suck at normal vs games! but I would play if anyone is down for a good classic game of Golem (Use Map Settings) .
V0Lt4Ge  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bjwdestroyer wrote:
Edit: My bot has seen the following people enter the channel:

ImaCarrot@USWest
Pulse@USWest
CycloneSH@USWest
v0lt4ge_117@USWest

Hooray, we're getting somewhere!

I play the expansions of Diablo II and, if I can find my CD's, Warcraft III. I think I might pick up Starcraft one day. I've never played it on my own, just at friend's houses.

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
SymphonicX  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
I think I might jump into Diablo 2 again, so maybe I'll show up. Even if no one shows up, I'm sure I can carry a conversation with bjw's bot

LOL~! I accidently introduced myself and tried to make some small talk. Then i realized/remembered it was a bot and smacked myself on the head. If you do start playing again, i just started on the us west realm (played east in the past but my accts expired) so just add me and we could start together or something.
SymphonicX  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off work today and decided to fire up brood war and play it again for a little while (lost all my skill lol, total suckage now) but if anyone wants to play with me/against me just post here or pm me.
Edit: I can play on east or west.
whatsmyageagain  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broodwar=best computer game ever. i just joined the channel in USwest and said whatsup to the bot lol. someone message me in the channel to play =)
Goose  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join this. I've had so many accounts that are ranked #1, I gave up, but hey, I still love Starcraft. I've had 5 CDs (they break easily, and 1 scratch gives it a read error >.>).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: