SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Terrible Classmates Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know where to start.

I don't weather to start with all the little drama queens, the complete fucktard assholes, or whatever.

For instance, in Spanish it takes me maybe 20 seconds to answer a question (at most, sometimes). So one time I raise my hand to answer, takes me a little long, and this fucking girl says "IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN WHY DID YOU RAISE YOUR HAND". Seriously? At least I participate in the class instead of talking to my friend whos fat and been knocked up over 5 times, gg.

And this kid in my math class. I've known him since 4th grade, and he is one crazy person. Its funny at times but when I say something like "{insert name here}, you have to had J+B blah blah, you don't scream "{MY NAME} YOU LIKE BJ'S?". I know hes not serious because hes just that type of person but honestly there draws a point where you just cant say stuff (he has said the N word, and plenty of other inappropriate things, and my math teacher just ignores it...") Well, I guess thats what you have to deal with in Jersey, crazy douchebags!

KINDA OFF TOPIC RANT

Also why do I need to learn who was John Calvin or Rousseau....its not need I'm going to need it later in life...why can't we just study the things we know we are going to excel in. Its a waste of my time, and our teachers as well.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:

KINDA OFF TOPIC RANT

Also why do I need to learn who was John Calvin or Rousseau....its not need I'm going to need it later in life...why can't we just study the things we know we are going to excel in. Its a waste of my time, and our teachers as well.
I'm going to totally ignore that last sentence for utter stupidity.(To note, asking a question and drawing a conclusion on how wasteful it may be, is what I saw as stupidity, and should not be taken as a flame)

Second off, I'm going to assume History is not your forte. Why you ask? Because you thought studying Calvinism was a waste of time. The entirety of the Protestant Reformation has had a MAJOR impact on the world's history. I'm not going to go more into it, but please. Never say something you learn is a waste of time. Ever.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People don't care that you know all this stupid stuff, they want to know that you are capable of learning and you are capable of applying concepts and thinking critically.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9001 wrote:
People don't care that you know all this stupid stuff, they want to know that you are capable of learning and you are capable of applying concepts and thinking critically.

Oh, I CAN learn if I want to, it's just I don't care for it. Unless it relates to my major in some way (Computer Science), I really barely pay attention.

My Philosophy: Why memorize something when you can look it up. <3 Einstein.
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
Southparkhero wrote:

KINDA OFF TOPIC RANT

I'm going to totally ignore that last sentence for utter stupidity.(To note, asking a question and drawing a conclusion on how wasteful it may be, is what I saw as stupidity, and should not be taken as a flame)

Second off, I'm going to assume History is not your forte. Why you ask? Because you thought studying Calvinism was a waste of time. The entirety of the Protestant Reformation has had a MAJOR impact on the world's history. I'm not going to go more into it, but please. Never say something you learn is a waste of time. Ever.

I know Calvinism had a great impact on a bunch of countries and governments today but why should I care?

And yes, history is not my forte.
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my Math lab class, the books we have tells us to do some of the work on computers, on this site set up by the college. You wouldn't believe how often I tend to see people on Facebook or other sites they shouldn't be in during class hours. My teacher can see us all from her desk (some screens she can see though, others she can't because they're in front of her, what have you). She tends to warn the students, but never gives severe punishments for it. I try to stay out of it, though.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Spanish instructor is a very Darwinian teacher. In that I mean she picks on the dumb kids. But it is pretty effective because the people that don't get it are forced into learning the material or be left in the dust on the next test, and the people that pay attention in class flourish. I would absolutely love the class if I didn't sit where I do. Seats are not assigned, but the two guys I sit with are basically the only ones I'm acquainted. I know some of the girls but they all clump together and I would look like a weirdo if I sat with them.

Anyways, the two fuckers I sit with are generally nice people but they argue the entire period. Just hearing their insults and stupid teasings makes me hate the class a little bit more.

Kid 1- funny guy and likable once you get to know him, but he's a gigantic creeper. For instance, the cute basketball girls said "let's form a conga line!" and Kid 1 instantly turned to me and said "I'd jump on THAT" yeah it is funny in hindsight but it was just so inappropriate and I'm sure the girls heard him

Kid 2- He always wants to be best friends with everyone, but he is unfunny. He thinks he's clever and intelligent but he's just not. He thinks he's hot shit at Spanish but in fact he sucks dick at it. He also thinks he's a hotshot at politics and always tries to spar with me and he always loses. He is a gigantic suck up to every one of his teachers because he can barely pass the class (except for math, which he's quite good at).

So these kids argue the entire period and I can barely learn the language. They both have insanely loud voices, and aren't clever enough for me to even spectate their fights. But they obviously enjoy it because we've had the same seating arrangement all year.

I am thankful that this is the extent of my school woes. The stereotypical "assholes" in class don't target me because I keep my mouth shut, and they also aren't nearly as bad as the anecdotes in here. They just like to poke holes in teachers' logic and bug them which I enjoy thoroughly.

Actually, I have a pretty funny story. We had an English teacher that was younger, but very strict. But she was a very engaging and motivating teacher, probably one of the best in the school. Anyway, my buddy was giving her a harder time than usual and she tried to lay the smackdown and send him to the hall. He refused, and she started screaming. He simply looked at her, with puppy eyes and in a dead-serious tone said, "I love you." She just lowered her head and shut up, and we applauded. Applauded.
anonymous_4  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
blackout4  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one time, a kid in my spanish class told the teacher to stop joshin his pickle. he got a saturday haha
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that I've bitched enough about my classmates already, but I'm fucking fed up with them. Now they're starting to think racism is funny. For most of the year, but with increasing use within the past couple weeks, they call random people jews because they think it's funny, and today in gym, one of my classmates called my teacher a jew and said he should go to a concentration camp. I'm not jewish, but it fucking PISSES ME OFF when people think racism is funny.

And also, it's not only the guys that are immature either. The classmate that said that statement in the last paragraph was a girl, and a couple of the girls have been randomly yelling "black cock" in gym for like the past week.

Godammit I fucking hate dumbfucks. (Sorry for the language in this post, but that class today was the worst we've had for a while.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MisterMcLov1n wrote:
Actually, I have a pretty funny story. We had an English teacher that was younger, but very strict. But she was a very engaging and motivating teacher, probably one of the best in the school. Anyway, my buddy was giving her a harder time than usual and she tried to lay the smackdown and send him to the hall. He refused, and she started screaming. He simply looked at her, with puppy eyes and in a dead-serious tone said, "I love you." She just lowered her head and shut up, and we applauded. Applauded.

.........Wow. Do you think he was just trying to cheat his way around her? Or was he being serious?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
I know that I've bitched enough about my classmates already, but I'm fucking fed up with them. Now they're starting to think racism is funny. For most of the year, but with increasing use within the past couple weeks, they call random people jews because they think it's funny, and today in gym, one of my classmates called my teacher a jew and said he should go to a concentration camp. I'm not jewish, but it fucking PISSES ME OFF when people think racism is funny.

And also, it's not only the guys that are immature either. The classmate that said that statement in the last paragraph was a girl, and a couple of the girls have been randomly yelling "black cock" in gym for like the past week.

Godammit I fucking hate dumbfucks. (Sorry for the language in this post, but that class today was the worst we've had for a while.)

Wow. 0_0

That is exactly how I feel right now in school, I feel everyone is being racist. It's like just too much, I mean, I will admit I've done a racist joke here and there in the past, but the people in my school are taking it too far.

Seriously. Like I'm from the Middle East...sorta.....and people are calling me a terrorist and shit like how my uncle is Osama Bin Laden or how I keep a AK-47 under my pillow? 0_o

This may not be racist in most people's eyes, but it's more than not, just plain out wrong.

In another topic, does anyone have a friend in school/neighborhood who knows you more than your family? Like they know you better than any else in the world? I have a friend like this, and she's always there to help me out in my bad times, and it feels good.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: