ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Battlefield BC 2 Discussion : GUN STATS ARE OUT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
SDoner8790 wrote:
Southparkhero wrote:
Favorite guns?

I'm working on all of the snipers, and the M95 (the last one) seems amazing. I haven't unlocked it yet, but it does 99 damage and its accuracy is amazing, according to WingsOfRedemption.

So, whats your favorite gun?

I wouldn't trust him on the damage thing, he's going by BC1 which is not BC2. So we have no idea if that's true or not.

He shot someone, and it took one shot with a pistol to finish off the guy...so w/e.

Also, the SVU Short IS BEAST. Semi auto silenced sniper

http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/

GUN STATS ARE OUT!

Looks like I was right. It's not 99. But a one shot kill to the chest would be rare because you are almost always sniping over a long distance.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my friend were just playing and we just got disconnected next thing we knew all of our stats get erased

WTF?

Back to level 0

And nothing works online, no badges/insignia's unlocking

EDIT: Everything is back again! but what the hell?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just rented this (a couple of buddies did the same) and I'm enjoying it just as much as the beta. It's such a refreshing change from CoD. Less bitching, more teamwork.

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
a2i21  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chorus "real men of genius..."

"Today we salute you, Mr. 4th Sniper on the same spot guy!"

chorus "Mr. 4th Sniper on the same spot guy..."

"You've selected squad spawn on a fellow recon player, there's already 2 other guys who have done the same thing, what do you do, squat down next to him, you can always use another sniper in the same spot.

chorus: "Sometimes it takes four!..."

"You've taken shots at people without killing anyone, now by some unknown means an enemy has found your position, it's time to stand up and make sure the guy you spawned on is found too."

chorus: "Hey look we're over here..."

"What do you do when you finally die, squad spawn on another sniper and start the process all over of course! "

chorus "This time I'm gonna kill someone!"

So, this ones for you baron of the barrett, because without you, someone might have actually attacked a crate!"

chorus: "Mr. 4th Sniper on the same spot guy!"
I have to say that mr.allen is better then azuritereaction because he has been doing drummania bull shit and machinima has been reduced to some bullshit also but some of machinima is good and azuritereaction

Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a2i21 wrote:

"You've selected squad spawn on a fellow recon player, there's already 2 other guys who have done the same thing, what do you do, squat down next to him, you can always use another sniper in the same spot.

"You've taken shots at people without killing anyone, now by some unknown means an enemy has found your position, it's time to stand up and make sure the guy you spawned on is found too."

"What do you do when you finally die, squad spawn on another sniper and start the process all over of course! "

So, this ones for you baron of the barrett, because without you, someone might have actually attacked a crate!"

I fucking love those commercials.
Maskahu  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a2i21 wrote:

I simply can't agree with this enough. It's juvenile, I know, but god dammit, I was there first!
You're dumb.
You were possibly adopted and all compliments you've ever received were insincere.
Tanked wrote:
i've been banned about 400 times. That's okay though, because dicks.
I love you, Tanked. NEVER FORGET!
JCM08  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got this game yesterday, and whilst I was expecting it to be average, it is possibly one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had on a FPS.

I was just using a sniper on the day I got it, and I've already got RDS (Which, if you ask me, is godawful) but sniping is definitely realistic and rewarding in this game, although I only have the first 3 snipers unlocked ( The M24, T88 and SV98) already the M24 is my favourite gun in the game. It's a pity how everybody plays rush, because I'd like to play conquest with more than 2 people in a lobby.

I'm still not 100% convinced by campaign, though. But, then again, I'm only 4 missions in.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a2i21 wrote:
*last post*

Make that machinima. Right now.

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
FBMrider86  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else feel the Medic class is freakin' amazing? An LMG and the ability to heal/revive your teammates? I don't use it very much but we played Squad DM today and it is a tank. The LMG wrecks shit and if a guy kills your teammate, you pop them, and revive your buddy. Other than that, I love the M24. I haven't unlocked the Magnum sniper rifle yet, but an M24 with the 12x scope and spotting attachment is great. Getting headshots on people running are the best.

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
Adsee  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just got this game, and, while I do like it, I absolutely hate the knife! God, it just feels so clunky to use.
Nollaig  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adsee wrote:
Well, I just got this game, and, while I do like it, I absolutely hate the knife! God, it just feels so clunky to use.

Its meant to be so people wont run around knifing only
It serves its purpose, close range kills. I only use it when the enemy doesnt notice me, if he does I shoot

Also, the M16 is awesome. I got a triple kill with 3 burst, was epic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I just saw the funniest thing ever on this game. Me and my friend were playing rush (attackers), and we noticed that these same guys seemed to be committing suicide over and over again. We also noticed that game was going on a really long time, and we still seemed to be hovering at 50 lives even though we were dying a lot. Finally I realized, the guys were committing suicide and reviving each other for extra attacker tickets! We went back and found them sitting outside of the combat area, just constantly dying and reviving each other. I guess this really is pretty unfair, and may get patched, but it was pretty hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got full gamerscore tonight

Just need to get the final weapons for medic then I shall have unlocked everything

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is uhmazing. I got it about a week ago. Got all campaign achievements and am sitting pretty at level 5 in multiplayer. I seem to do best as the medic class (without using the M60). Plus, it's fun to bring people back to life :3

And one thing that really makes this game fun for me is that the only things that piss me off are snipers and flankers. Those are two staples on how to piss me off in an FPS though so.... . Vehicles surprisingly don't piss me off like I thought they would.

Also, is it me or is the spotting system somewhat broken? I feel like many times, it won't spot someone even though they're within 50 meters, I can clearly see them, and I'm spamming the back button. But at like really long range, it works almost flawlessly. And spotting while using the UAV seems like it only works like half the time. Am I doing something wronggg?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be the best game ever if they would just patch the damn m1 garand/m1thompson star glitch. Then I could have all insignias and feel cool!

I have no qualms about the knife in this game. I fucking hate how call of duty let people knife from a mile away. I like that it only works when people don't see you (or are just really awful)

the 3 things i feel would balance the game more are
1: if the engineer had the lmg and the medic the smg. i realize every battlefield game has always given the support/medic class the big gun but i just think it would balance out more.
2: decrease the accuracy of guns at long distance. I hate being killed by a pp2000 from forever away bc i was tagged by someone and the guy shot from base to base at the red dot.
3: increase the respawn times on tanks and helicopters. leave the transport vehicles where they are but tanks and choppers spawn like 30 seconds after you finally blow the damn things up. If not on tanks (bc they arent that hard to take out) definitly choppers. mainly the hind on isla inocentes in base 3 and the apache on port valdez, bc the attackers don't have an easy way of taking them out.

@topazgirl - it does that to me as well. the uav especially is a coinflip of whether it will work or not. I have a lot of trouble spotting from the tank too, even though someone is in the wide open and im shooting at them. Similarly, I have trouble getting attack/defend orders to light up 50% of the time. I feel as though DICE went overboard backing off on the spotting since the beta. in the beta you could spot anyone from anywhere whether you saw them or not. It did need to be brought back but its too much if you ask me. Vision should be enough

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: