ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Suspect-Joerod-Fyeah-Extravanganza: The Aftermath
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joerod  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

entropymaxer wrote:
So I looked at the first page and it doesnt say I have my own sleeping arrangements, but I do. Unfortunatly however I can't really provide space for anyone else to sleep, that might change later but im not sure right now.

Also, What are we doing for TVs. I'm assuming you have at least one, but i didnt see a count. Should people bring some? Even if they are small it will be worth it because theres no point in having 9 systems and only 1 TV

I'll go edit the main post. As for TV's, I'll have 2 of my own, but yeah, if anyone wants to bring a TV for the weekend use, that'd be sweet.

fcphantom wrote:
Hey guys, what kind of internet connection do you have? The Starpower crew is planning on recording a podcast that weekend and I'm wondering if I need to sit it out or not.

- Rob

As of right now, I have NO connection, since I'm not even moved in yet

I'll let you know when I get a connection set up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 20" tube or 15" flat panel TV to donate to the cause... or both, and surge protectors, for the record.

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that explains how Joerod is able to come to my party... I bet KoT and Kov are staying there and just making one trip here.
Xerocool79  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...

As of right now, I'm moved into my new place in Wisconsin, and WILL be able to make it for a few hours each of the days (barring pregnancy issues with the little lady). So, as of right now, put me on the list, as I will be there.

I have my own sleeping arrangements too! I'll have to leave by 9:00 pm each night so I can get back home and get to my 3rd shift job, but I'll be there most of the day each day.

"Your paragon of Virtue has arrived..."
joerod  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fyeah wrote:
I have a 20" tube or 15" flat panel TV to donate to the cause... or both, and surge protectors, for the record.

I think one would be fine...doesn't matter which, bring whichever you want. And I think it'd be a good idea for surge protectors, too.

And Xerocool79, I've added you on!

Another note: my building has an intercom system, but it requires a landline phone, which I don't have, or plan on getting. So, when it gets closer to the weekend, I'll be editing the original post with my cell phone number, or if this intercom situation changes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can also most likely bring a TV if need be.
joerod  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspectfenster wrote:
I can also most likely bring a TV if need be.

If you think we'll need t, then bring it. With fyeah's TV, we'll have 3.

Also a note from fyeah: Whoever is crashing at his place (which is still up in the air), they'll need sleeping bags. I'm going to echo that, since I do have any extra sleeping items. So basically, if you don't have your own place to crash at, BRING A SLEEPING BAG OR OTHER SIMILAR SLEEPWEAR!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have a fun time guys.
soundgarden  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this but... I'm not going, take me off the list. I'll be going to that Taste of Madison thing instead, it sucks that they're the same weekend. I hardly ever get to go to concerts, so unfortunately a concert takes priority over GH.

JOIN THE SH FACEBOOK GROUP

joerod  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soundgarden wrote:
I hate to say this but... I'm not going, take me off the list. I'll be going to that Taste of Madison thing instead, it sucks that they're the same weekend. I hardly ever get to go to concerts, so unfortunately a concert takes priority over GH.

Sorry to see you go, but have fun at ToM.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I move in to Sellery on the 29th. So I'll stop by for sure. I have a ps2 modded w/ a hdd w/ lots of customs and gh1, gh2, gh80s. It sounds like you have plenty of guitars, but i could bring my ps2 if need be. let me know. thanks.
entropymaxer  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh just out of curiosity, what day do classes start at madison? I don't even know where to look for that kind of information.
joerod  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

entropymaxer wrote:
uh just out of curiosity, what day do classes start at madison? I don't even know where to look for that kind of information.

http://www.secfac.wisc.edu/acadcal/ChooseSemester.asp

For an immediate answer: Sept. 4th (the day after Labor Day)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, to fcphantom: I'm having a 5 Meg cable connection intalled on Monday (the 27th), so you should be able to to the podcast, though it might be a little loud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blumie89 wrote:
Hey guys, I move in to Sellery on the 29th. So I'll stop by for sure. I have a ps2 modded w/ a hdd w/ lots of customs and gh1, gh2, gh80s. It sounds like you have plenty of guitars, but i could bring my ps2 if need be. let me know. thanks.

Hey dude I move into Sellery (7th floor, tower B) on the 30th. We should play GH sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: