Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CryofthePlanet: Moar FCs; GHA FC 21/41
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, you guys need to redo Jordan to get the first Co-Op FC of it, that's just insane

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Damn, you guys need to redo Jordan to get the first Co-Op FC of it, that's just insane

It won't be the first, so...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for nostalgia's sake. And good progress.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shaffx95  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O How come i have never heard of you??? You have some crazy FCs! Are you going for a GH1X FGFC?

The Rock Band Master FC Breakdown Project: RB1 RB2
My Youtube Account: Click Here
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaffx95 wrote:
:O How come i have never heard of you??? You have some crazy FCs! Are you going for a GH1X FGFC?

I'll try for the GH1X FC, but not too strenuously. Between my band and job, I don't get nearly as much time to play as I used to haha.

And as for you not ever hearing of me...I don't want to sound cocky but I was before your time. It says you joined last August, I was around about two or three years ago doin' my thing and quit.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing his thing... yeah he's an old regular, one of the original beast tappers. I remember when what you did looked completely impossible, haha.
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
Doing his thing... yeah he's an old regular, one of the original beast tappers. I remember when what you did looked completely impossible, haha.

Maybe it was just because I was using Lefty Flip. :rimshot:

But seriously, nice to see a familiar face lol. Also, bump for 2-3 more FCs
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If another person FC's BatM before I do, I'm going to slit my fucking wrists.

That being said, nice to see you back! Anyone who plays GH1 is a good person in my eyes. :P

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
If another person FC's BatM before I do, I'm going to slit my fucking wrists.

That being said, nice to see you back! Anyone who plays GH1 is a good person in my eyes. :P

Nice to see you too! I didn't know that you went about these parts lmao. But hey, if you wanna race for the FC, I'm game ;P
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I literally went "WTF" when I saw your thread bumped. lol I thought you had quit a while back after the 80s FGFC. Nice to see some awesome GH1 pwnage though. A GH1 FGFC would be sexy. That would leave you with only Trogdor for a HMX GH Series FC, correct?

And I think it's safe to say that anyone that has a TF FC has had a least one 100% OS. lol
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I literally went "WTF" when I saw your thread bumped. lol I thought you had quit a while back after the 80s FGFC. Nice to see some awesome GH1 pwnage though. A GH1 FGFC would be sexy. That would leave you with only Trogdor for a HMX GH Series FC, correct?

And I think it's safe to say that anyone that has a TF FC has had a least one 100% OS. lol

Yeah, shortly after the 80s FGFC I called it quits. Although, I'm not sure how long it was after that because I'm pretty sure I FC'd Jordan several months later...I dunno. o.O

As for the HMX GH Series FC, I obviously need to finish up GH1X, but I have several others on GH2X aside from Trogdor. Six, TLTB, Misirlou, Gemini, and Free Bird come to mind so maybe I'll go for those after I'm done with GH1.

Bump for 415k. Wtf.
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice score, sick run. o_O
I was going through your GH1 scores page, and I saw your Frankenstein comment. I think you'll be able to get it without too much effort, seeing how you can get this close to a Bark At The Moon FC. I suggest using the HOPOs for the trill (I'm guessing you already are), and doint it all with 1 and 2. What I do is strum the first note of each trill, like, first Y of RY trill, first B of YB trill, etc. I think I missed the trill less than 5 times ever, and I can't get anywhere close to an FC of BATM, or even an FC outside the solo. :P For Franky's solo, just know how many strums each set has. I think it's either 9 or 10 per set. You can watch my FC video if you want to heard the fretting/strumming rhythm and what not.

Thanks for dropping by in my stream earlier tonight, too! It was fun times.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Nice score, sick run. o_O
I was going through your GH1 scores page, and I saw your Frankenstein comment. I think you'll be able to get it without too much effort, seeing how you can get this close to a Bark At The Moon FC. I suggest using the HOPOs for the trill (I'm guessing you already are), and doint it all with 1 and 2. What I do is strum the first note of each trill, like, first Y of RY trill, first B of YB trill, etc. I think I missed the trill less than 5 times ever, and I can't get anywhere close to an FC of BATM, or even an FC outside the solo. :P For Franky's solo, just know how many strums each set has. I think it's either 9 or 10 per set. You can watch my FC video if you want to heard the fretting/strumming rhythm and what not.

Thanks for dropping by in my stream earlier tonight, too! It was fun times.

I might be able to get it sometime...It's just so frustrating. I can hit the trill all right, but it's just keeping my combo through the solo parts haha. Plus, I want to do the ridiculous reverse squeeze, and it's so hard! >_< I've gotten it like 4 or 5 times where the stars showed up but I didn't get it D: But thanks for the link, I'll look at it when I get back home. I'm actually going out to band practice right now!

And yes, it was fun haha! We should do that more often :P
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey wuts up dude?? nice progress with gh1 here; shouldn't be too hard for you to get the fgfc. idk i mean, to me, ballroom blitz is a bigger bitch to fc than anything in gh1. i had a -1 on bb back in thanksgiving '08 (missed the last note of the fast part...). i still haven't fced it -_-.

anyway gl man!

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Knux2007  

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, this was unexpected! I remember seeing you do all this insane stuff, and this just further proves how amazing you are!

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 52 of 53

Jump to: