ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Prince of Persia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Prince of Persia Reply with quote

Just got done finishing Two Thrones.

Wow.

Besides the awsome visuals of all three games and the amazing acrobatics I was incredibly impressed with the story. Sands of Time set it all up, Warrior Within took a Huge dark,left turn for the series in every aspect, and Two Towers finished it all off with elaments from both games.

If you havent played any of the games go out and get it now. They are all cheap, or you could just rent them and beat each game in about a week. Just be sure to play them.

Last edited by buttfaceninja on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matt  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the amazingly cumbersome controls of the sequel to the original.
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played The Sands of Time. I enjoyed it, but it was more of a puzzle game more than action, which I wasn't expecting. I'm an action gamer, and my experience with SoT, though pleasant, left me a feeling the rest of the series wouldn't provide much for me.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second and third ones have way better combat and are much more action orinted and somewhat darker
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i beat the first one. its a really good game, but i havent got enough time to try the others. ive played the second one, but i only rented it right when it came out so i had to return it early.
suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only played the first one too....but my roommate has the other two I believe and I just finished wrapping up a game. Hmmmmm.............
tommy2000  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah PoP is a great series. Not my favourite by any stetch of the imagination, but still fun.
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played the latest one. is it the two towers? anyways, better than i expected and much more of a puzzle game than i expected, but still fun. once you get to the parts where you are jumping off ropes, onto guys heads, then jumping off them onto another guy for a kill all while only hitting X three times, it gets pretty fun.
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have played all three of them and beaten them all. They are some of the most fun I have ever had. Especially the second one when you would have to run from the shadow beast all while Godsmack was blaring in the background.
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackerRiley wrote:
i played the latest one. is it the two towers? anyways, better than i expected and much more of a puzzle game than i expected, but still fun. once you get to the parts where you are jumping off ropes, onto guys heads, then jumping off them onto another guy for a kill all while only hitting X three times, it gets pretty fun.

haha two towers...... its two thrones
Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoT is by far away the best in the series. WW just went and blew everything by embracing the exact cliches that SoT was giving a huge fuck you too. TT was alright....but the Dark Prince sections got old, really fast.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Mastermind73  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sottle wrote:
SoT is by far away the best in the series. WW just went and blew everything by embracing the exact cliches that SoT was giving a huge fuck you too. TT was alright....but the Dark Prince sections got old, really fast.

I couldn't agree more. I am the opposite of the "action" gamer and I loved the first one.. but the other two became generic and old really quickly for me.
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manicmonkey wrote:
CrackerRiley wrote:

oh haha, i got two towers from the topic creator, didnt think that sounded right..
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackerRiley wrote:
manicmonkey wrote:
CrackerRiley wrote:

oh haha, i got two towers from the topic creator, didnt think that sounded right..
Oops. Guess I shold change that so people dont get the wrong idea
Nytwolf  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a little nugget to let your brains chew on for a while, Prince of Persia is coming to the Wii!!! Just read the article the other day, and from what everyone was saying that the combat is even cooler with the Nunchuk controller. I can't wait for this, or my Wii for that matter! ;P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: