Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tatsujin Videos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know this will sound stupid...but i'm not that technilogically intwined, how do you get a video onto the internet?
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would sort of depend on the camera. With a digital camera you pretty much record, plug it in your computer, drag and drop.

On older cameras I'm sure you could use an adapater of some sorts and be able to record directly to the computer because you can't drag and drop off a cassette tape.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suppose i can use my neighbor's camera, he wouldn't care, but does that mean i'd have to record it, or can i capture it?
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
Phr34k wrote:
Much better quality vid on this one...and a better score AND it actually shows me as well (separate runs though)

http://www.ddrcanada.com/multimedia/Phr34k%20-%20BatM%20Expert%20-%20Dual%20Video.wmv

Yikes, that's way better than I can do. Nice job. Full comboing the whole beginning was nice. Now, I'd like to see a video of a 300+ run on CfH

P.S. You can squeeze in two more SPs.

...where? I'm making a much better quality vid tomorrow...hoping to aim for 300k+

and as for CfH.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *passes out*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
Echelar  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phr34k wrote:
Echelar wrote:
Phr34k wrote:
Much better quality vid on this one...and a better score AND it actually shows me as well (separate runs though)

http://www.ddrcanada.com/multimedia/Phr34k%20-%20BatM%20Expert%20-%20Dual%20Video.wmv

Yikes, that's way better than I can do. Nice job. Full comboing the whole beginning was nice. Now, I'd like to see a video of a 300+ run on CfH

P.S. You can squeeze in two more SPs.

...where?

Get a full bar before using it the second time. You have to use it pretty much instantly, but there's time. And on the second-to-last use, where it's going into the lead-in part to the last solo, use it about halfway through the big pause there. You'll get 4 SPs before the end solo that way instead of 3.

Edit: Maybe I should just post the whole strategy in the faq forums, since it's not much of a secret anymore ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that should definately help with the 300k run...i got 291k with a lot of stupid mistakes o_o
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must say that BATM video is quite impressive and from studying it a lil bit, i see where i go wrong at times. what i'm gonna try tonight, is maybe do like CFH or something, and then submit for judging and critiqing cuz there are parts on the song i need a little help on and if someone sees how i play it, maybe they can help make my score better
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm making a beter version tomorrow, with my friends equipment. So expect everything to be much clearer, including the score (I'm aiming for AT LEAST 300k this time...)
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i'm doing the same thing you did the first time, two different runs....with similar scores. i got part one, just my hands/body. but the performance on the second part was so drastically different that i made the directorial decision to not use that part this time, and film again tomorrow since i don't have work
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I just wanted to have the shot of me, so I could point out the area where I use just one hit for SP, and the ending for my strumming technique.
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid...still not 300k X_x It's much higher quality then the last ones, and it's the same run for both shots.

http://www.ddrcanada.com/multimedia/sean.wmv

The video still needs to be brightened up a little bit, but it's at a much better angle then before.
lilchris25  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll post some videos...
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=lildrchris25

Mainly just screen only, but oh well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: lilc25
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Cowboys From Hell blind Reply with quote

vid of me doing cowboys from hell without looking. the solo is still a little trickey, but ive gotten better since this was filmed. and yeah, its only on medium. i can do hard, but its no 5-star.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cool. i can do hard if you guys want me too, lol.

EDIT: Phreak, how did you do the screen capturing on the video? Also, one little piece of criticism (don't take offense), i thought there wasn't enough light like on your hands so it kinda got hard to see how your hands. and if someone is like myself, i like to study how your hands are moving so that i can take hints from it for future runs.
ES942  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe hes doing that on purpose
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: