ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Seattle GH3 Tues @ 8PM Must be 21enter! THE RETURN HAS BEGUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaRaZe wrote:
dreamaddict wrote:

Damn straight it will be. Not a lot of people who play this game see truly skilled players. Usually I am the first one that most people have seen play the game on Expert well. Of course, I know that there are people like you out there who are a league above me, but if you come in and kick MY ass...you will be a legend. In any case it's gonna be fuckin Battle of the Titans this Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it. Win or lose, it's definitely going to be fun.

Oh Yes, fun it will be. But before you get your hopes up, I might not be able to make it tomorrow, or I might be late, but I will definately try to be there. Sorry in advance if I don't show up, but my schedule is kind of tight right now with school getting underway.

if you want to play shoot me an e-mail and I'll put you on the sign up sheet. We start around 8 so don't be too late
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamaddict wrote:
ozoroblee wrote:
dreamaddict wrote:
I might add that everyone there was totally cool and it was one of the funnest bar tournaments I've done so far. Plus the ribs are not bad and the PBR is $2. I'll be there next Tuesday.

awesome turn out last night. We had more people than we had room for. If we can get an additional 16 people we can rock on two screens.

come on score heroes lets see how rockin' you really are...

haha there ain't no "score hero" in seattle who rocks harder than me. if you think you rock at GH and you have at least one testicle, literal or spiritual, it is your DUTY to come down to this bar and show me just how HARD you really are

LESS TALK MORE ROCK!!!!!!

y'all better be ready
Galiath25  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go if I was 21 -_-
akaRaZe  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is there not going to be any more gh2 nights, because I didn't notice the "until 10/9". This will really make me upset because I couldn't make it last time.
Well, I guess the gh3 night will be fun, but I don't know if I cant wait until halloween.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaRaZe wrote:
So is there not going to be any more gh2 nights, because I didn't notice the "until 10/9". This will really make me upset because I couldn't make it last time.
Well, I guess the gh3 night will be fun, but I don't know if I cant wait until halloween.

every Tuesday night till it isn't fun anymore. At least another month or so.

10/30 is the big Halloween spectacular
dreamaddict  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozoroblee wrote:
akaRaZe wrote:

every Tuesday night till it isn't fun anymore. At least another month or so.

10/30 is the big Halloween spectacular

I'll be Buckethead.

Sig picture brought to you by GuitarHailzā„¢
dogmad86  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be able to make it... I'll have to badger my room mates but hey, if there is booze involved i'm sure I may be able to convince someone... If this were later and didn't conflict with House it would be easier to get over there :P
dreamaddict  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogmad86 wrote:
I may be able to make it... I'll have to badger my room mates but hey, if there is booze involved i'm sure I may be able to convince someone... If this were later and didn't conflict with House it would be easier to get over there :P

bah, Tivo House and get your ass over here...it's totally worth it trust me

Sig picture brought to you by GuitarHailzā„¢
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogmad86 wrote:

Let me save you some time boss. House is going to take a bunch of pills and yell at his colleagues. Then he'll cure the mystery toe fungus at only shows up at night in some gals brain. There now your free on Tuesdays.

LET NOTHING STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR ROCK-HERO-ISM!!!!!
arhynas  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the halloween tournament was SO FUCKING AWESOME! i have no idea what came over me during One, but from what i'm told i nailed the hell out of that solo... it's all pretty much a blur to me...

that could have been from the smoke machine, but it was more likely from the $2 PBRs
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arhynas wrote:
the halloween tournament was SO FUCKING AWESOME! i have no idea what came over me during One, but from what i'm told i nailed the hell out of that solo... it's all pretty much a blur to me...

that could have been from the smoke machine, but it was more likely from the $2 PBRs

Yes it was epic. I'd never seen so much smoke coming off them guitars before. We are doing this every tuesday so bring a date and come rock out
dogmad86  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how does the tournament work? Are there brackets? Do people play on expert there? I'm just kind of tired of going to tournaments and playing people on medium :P. Also, is there an entry fee?
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogmad86 wrote:
So how does the tournament work? Are there brackets? Do people play on expert there? I'm just kind of tired of going to tournaments and playing people on medium :P. Also, is there an entry fee?

yes brackets. double elim. We start on med then hard then expert.

no entry fee, you just gotta bring the rock...
Millertime  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, why do all these GH bar nights have to start popping up AFTER I've moved to Ellensburg? I'll have to check it out once I'm back home for Christmas, sounds like an awesome time.
ozoroblee  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millertime wrote:
Gah, why do all these GH bar nights have to start popping up AFTER I've moved to Ellensburg? I'll have to check it out once I'm back home for Christmas, sounds like an awesome time.

Can't help you there dude. We have been doing this for 9 weeks now. We are doing it again tomorrow. You should drive back and check it out. It would be totally worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: