ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Left 4 Dead 2- DLC and Mutation Selector Hitting July 24th. Woo-Hoo!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea joe... friggin' hordes are brutal with slow shot, no spread magnum.. I love that shots can go through multi-zombies, but unfortunately they're smart enough to run and circle around me, so pretty tough to take them out with only 8 shots per clip...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo...do people still play this? I got L4D2 on friday as a gift on steam, and I'm addicted already :P My steam name is in my sig if you wanna play.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god 99% of the people I play with on XBL are fucking retarded. Everyone just runs off on their own thinking they can do it themselves. But when one of us gets attacked by a smoker or something like that, they aren't around to help. I am doing significantly better just playing with NPCs. If anyone wants to play this with me and actually talks and doesn't act like a dumbass, please let's play.
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play L4D1 more than 2, but if anyone wants to play [either], add me. GT: AveryVeljohnson
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
I play L4D1 more than 2, but if anyone wants to play [either], add me. GT: AveryVeljohnson

I'm trying to get the achievements for beating it on expert on both games. I don't know if you could help with that, but I know it's impossible with all NPCs and I don't really know anyone who plays this game. But either way, I prefer to play this with real people who have a mic rather than real people who suck and don't have a mic or the computer so I'll play with you.
Garwood  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm playing on steam now too. Captaincrisp

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
fUNC  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
My god 99% of the people I play with on XBL are fucking retarded. Everyone just runs off on their own thinking they can do it themselves. But when one of us gets attacked by a smoker or something like that, they aren't around to help. I am doing significantly better just playing with NPCs. If anyone wants to play this with me and actually talks and doesn't act like a dumbass, please let's play.

GT in profile, feel free to send a FR. Once I get back from my vacation next week, you'll see me on nearly every night.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing some add-on maps recently on L4D1 on steam and wow, some of them are REALLY good, with my favourite one so far being City 17, so basically Half Life 2 episode 1. But wow, for me it was incredibly hard. I had to restart a level 3 times on normal, and I'd say I'm pretty decent at L4D *Sigh* if only more people played add-on maps online, it would make the campaigns so much more enjoyable...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyone that would like to play Left 4 Dead 2 with me? I just got the game, but don't have anyone to play with. I'm kinda a noob to multiplayer shooters too.

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in helping me beat all of the on disc campaigns on expert for L4D1? I want to get the achievements, but it's way too hard to do with the AI. I want to get people from here rather than play with random people who would inevitably not have a clue what they are doing.
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
Would anyone be interested in helping me beat all of the on disc campaigns on expert for L4D1? I want to get the achievements, but it's way too hard to do with the AI. I want to get people from here rather than play with random people who would inevitably not have a clue what they are doing.

I'm assuming this is xbox, unfortunately I don't have the game anymore (borrowed from a friend) If you have a friend irl who is good at the game, you could always try for the achievement offline, deleting the updates so the glitches work, it makes it a TON easier.

I now have about 142,000 zombie kills in total now ~60,000 on L4D1 on my Xbox account, ~45,000 on my steam account, ~25,000 round my friends house, ~12,000 on my L4D2 steam account and 5,000 on my L4D2 xbox. I've play this game a bit too much...
fUNC  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:

I loaned it out to a friend who "lost" it, otherwise I'd jump at the chance to play again. Thankfully we'll have a chance to play the rest of the L4D1 campaigns in 2 if and when the DLC ever comes out.

Rtsdeathreaper brought up the subject of kills, and it's long been a contention with my friends and I that stat-tracking is the most glaring absence in the game. It doesn't have to be Halo:Reach or RB3-like elaborate, just a running tally of the stats you see at the end of every campaign mission with zombie stats for Versus. We figured that, given that my friends and I have played an average of two games a day four times a week (and that's honestly being conservative), we probably have around 200,000 kills in L4D2 alone. Make it happen, Valve.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you folks are talking xbox but for any PC fans, a lot of dedicated servers do have stat tracking through GameME, much like any other Source game.

http://www.gameme.com/ranking?game=l4dii&country=&season=22&region=&weapon=&city=#settings
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm back to playing L4D1/2 again. I can play seriously or play for fun, and I like all the gametypes. I have both DLC for L4D2, none for L4D1, though. If anybody ever wants to play, add me: Rent A Buddy is my gamertag
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I released my campaign I had been working on for the past 6 months, and so far, the reviews have been fantastic, coming in with 97/100 average. It was also featured on Gamefront which I thought was pretty cool ^^.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: