ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
December DLC announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballtom3685 wrote:
StormEagle wrote:
No song from 1990 or before. Variety, huh?
I was unaware that you had to choose songs with release dates spanning more than 19 years to have variety.

As for the DLC, I'll be interested to see the Fall of Troy stuff and of course Hark the Herald Angels Sing. I was really hoping we'd see it last year for Christmas, I'm glad it made it this year - and for free too

>implying that only songs from 1990-present should be picked

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digging the Fall of Troy and Indie packs. Those and Hark the Harold Angels Sing make this a solid month.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best DLC is free, and doesn't come to Wii. This angers me so much.
EXEprog527  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
Alright now I know I said last week that I was alright with the Free DLC not being on Wii. It was Neversoft Thanks The Fans. However, this is not fair game. Why don't we get this one? Steve Ouimete did things for GH3, which was on Wii. While I don't want this to seem like a BAAAWWWFEST it is. Commence bawing now. <__<

The worst part is that we're probably going to have to buy these instead of get them as free.

as much as i agree with you I'd have to say that buying them would be better than not getting them at all.... which is what it seems like at this point... which is why I'm considering switching over to a 360 as soon as i accrue a good amount of gift cards / find a free one..... b/c its starting to piss me off now.... lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. The Fall of Troy finally returns, and they still found a way to fuck it up. I can't believe they even bothered licensing "A Classic Case of Transference" instead of "Webs". If they had picked the latter then we could have reached the absolute pinnacle of disappointment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

our song is actually my faveourite taylor swift song, i was dissapointed when it wasnt on band hero, but il definately be picking that one up. the rest i can take them or leave them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
daniel192  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUIMETTE AWESOME!!!
kh44man  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
YaMaNick92 wrote:
not to be that guy, but face it, we've all waited for tfot dlc...but we all also waited for better dlc. i mean, ya, i know the new album came out and all, but seriously, how many people were hoping for like, sledgehammer, or mouths like sidewinder missiles, whacko jacko, etc. cmon! but whatever, these songs are ok i guess..

No, we didn't wait for the "better" dlc. The sticker on the CD from the new album stated that the TFOT pack would feature songs off the new album. We've known about it for a while, now. Even had some confirmation by the band themselves

But didnt they say it would be Panic Attack, Battleship graveyard and Dirty Pillow Talk?
I just thought that a Caprici FC is more impressive than a TWAT FC
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 264931817962
SeaMoney  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kh44man wrote:
Hafkie wrote:
YaMaNick92 wrote:
not to be that guy, but face it, we've all waited for tfot dlc...but we all also waited for better dlc. i mean, ya, i know the new album came out and all, but seriously, how many people were hoping for like, sledgehammer, or mouths like sidewinder missiles, whacko jacko, etc. cmon! but whatever, these songs are ok i guess..

No, we didn't wait for the "better" dlc. The sticker on the CD from the new album stated that the TFOT pack would feature songs off the new album. We've known about it for a while, now. Even had some confirmation by the band themselves

But didnt they say it would be Panic Attack, Battleship graveyard and Dirty Pillow Talk?

Yes, but it seems the powers that be actually don't want us to have that much fun.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
Alright now I know I said last week that I was alright with the Free DLC not being on Wii. It was Neversoft Thanks The Fans. However, this is not fair game. Why don't we get this one? Steve Ouimete did things for GH3, which was on Wii. While I don't want this to seem like a BAAAWWWFEST it is. Commence bawing now. <__<

The worst part is that we're probably going to have to buy these instead of get them as free.

I have no problem paying for Steve Ouimette >_>

Looks like NS decided that they need to balance BH DLC and GH DLC. This could get ugly. Although they are giving us a great pack in Fall of Troy and FREE OUIMETTE, 2 weeks of pop rock country is not a good sign. I think they need to release more songs every week. Oh AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY FANS WANT.

Spinzilla  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some surprises this month?

OneRepublic track pack is on a weird day and nothing for the 29th.

boo@ the Steve track not being on wii.
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew people would scream for this... And not the good scream either... But for me? Ouimette is cool (awesome track too), Band Hero tracks will be good if you secretly like that music, OneRepublic is something I don't care for... And Fall Of Troy may be cool if FCPREMIX is anything to go off (I haven't heard anything else... Sue me).

But Neversoft, here's to hoping the DLC output picks up in the new year.

Also, is the Song Requester getting used and looked at?

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
The best DLC is free, and doesn't come to Wii. This angers me so much.

The best things in life are free, unless you play on Wii!
~Guitar Hero DLC slogan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uggh...Had more written, but people would just take it as flaming instead of someone frustrated with the lack of variety in the DLC in the past few months.

I want to play GH5, but the severe lack of good DLC is troubling and the "variety" so far gives me very little hope for the future of next years DLC since they said they wanted to commit to it more. Sure I got the Megadeth DLC to look for one day down the road, but it's a shame it seems to be the one thing to be excited for. At least with Van Halen, it should be importable, but then again, that's still songs I've played a bunch of times before and nothing to be excited about.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, the DLC doesn't bother me. The Band Hero pack is nice, though I won't buy it. The FoT songs might be good, and I expect good things from Ouimette m'boy. But honestly, I'm just disappointed by the lack of importable songs from the other GH band games. I don't expect anything from VH as it's still not technically released yet. But WT, SH and hey, even Metallica have a chance.

I still there's the rest of those rumoured DLC songs, though, that were leaked ages ago via the GH Site Leaderboards. They give me hope, and also point out what's yet to come for DLC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: