ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
A challenge to you top tier DJ Hero players. (completed)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten alot better over the last day and a half... I might actually go for this.

I'm up to 900k on rockit and 1mil on groundhog.

Dunno if I can do it by the end of the year though Maybe if I play non stop every weekend lol.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:
I've gotten alot better over the last day and a half... I might actually go for this.

Dunno if I can do it by the end of the year though Maybe if I play non stop every weekend lol.

My ass is still red from the spanking you just gave me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
mDaWg wrote:

My ass is still red from the spanking you just gave me.

Hey, at least you actually stayed And I thank you for that.

I'm tired of getting halfway through an 8 song setlist and the other user just leaving. If they don't plan on finishing, they shouldn't pick all of those songs

I've also had cases where they've left and claimed I got lucky as well... harssing me with messaging saying "Let's go again, or are you scared?" but more like "lets go agn. or r u scard?" lol..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:

I'm tired of getting halfway through an 8 song setlist and the other user just leaving. If they don't plan on finishing, they shouldn't pick all of those songs

Haha I've been around here long enough to know you don't quit early. That shit is bad business. You're really fucking good dude whatever mixes you picked last really destroyed me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
mDaWg wrote:

Haha I've been around here long enough to know you don't quit early. That shit is bad business. You're really fucking good dude whatever mixes you picked last really destroyed me.

And I just got better

Looking forward to this challenge now.

I've broke 1mil on both Groundhog and Rockit... along with Sexy chick, but that's unrelated.

This is gonna be tough to beat by the end of the year but I think I might be able to do it

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might give this a try I played this set today and uped my score to 3.6Mil but thats still over a MIL off of your score. I'm still stuck just under 900k on both rockit and groundhog.
Guess I got a lot of practicing to do
insanewizard9  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This challenge is ridiculous. I think maybe one day I'll be able to put out some scores like that, but for now I'm content just being able to 5 star The Vinyl Cut...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insanewizard9 wrote:
This challenge is ridiculous.

I thought so, too. However, Grimnir is right on my tail here. =\

Congrats on 5-starring all of the songs on Vinyl Cut. That's already ridiculously impressive. Who knows, if ya keep on playin', you may be able to take this score down in a few months?

@DGAF: Your avatar is total win. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep coming up about 100k short... but tbh my rockit playing is still crap.. I think if I get 1 solid run on that song I'll prolly get 1.4m... but I mess up so much I keep getting only 1.2 >_<

I've actually changed my setlist up now, because my other scores have been so consistant.. Now I start the vinal cut with rockit and if the score sucks I restart >_<;; lol

Now I regret dodging rockit in favor of songs I enjoyed playing more <_< but I'm proud of my 1.1 on groundhog, and think I can hit 1.2 pretty soon ^_^,b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can you dodge rockit? That chart is SO MUCH FUN once you get the fader mess sections down.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
Grimnir  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeehhh.... idk <_< I prevered groundhog.... or actually, I prefered common v mastah ace, dj shadow v dcode, and i love 2pac v aranbee. rockit just... eh... idk <_< I got my 5* the first time I played it, so I only played it once until I found out someone popped a mil on it <_< then I popped my mil on it and went back to other songs...

to me, rockit is like an easy score song, like One from gh3.. For instance, once i finally get the cross fade fixed, I'm prolly gonna jump 250k <_< because I'm already hitting like 95% of the song, just most of the time I see a 50 note streak pop up, I also break combo.

Really, it's something that would be a hellovalot easier on hyperspeed (REAL hyperspeed) since the main problem is just that everything is physically so close together, with WAY to much scrolling distraction above it... I'd do the towel trick to cut out half the screen if it didn't still leave it all mushed together <_<

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do this if it weren't for Rockit... I have higher scores on Elements and Groundhog, but I can't even break a million on Rockit yet... I may try a bit more hard core the next week or so.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck dude, so i'm getting the 1.3+ I need on rockit to pull this off... just needa go through w/o fucking the rest up.

I actually had one with enough points in everything but when I was playing six days v annie's horn I had to get up for a sec and I just let it play <_< so I had like only 300k there.... IF that were my normal mil+ score (I can pull mil+ now with 2 combo breaks even O_O) it would have been 47.1 for the setlist >_<!!!''

well I still got time before work... so I'm on this one >_< hope I can pull it before work so I can get off work w/o having this frustrating challenge of impossible rockit pwnage still in the air >_<

edit god damn it >_< got everything i needed except for grapevine v dance.. dropped 100k on that >_< gah... this will fall soon... But not today...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: A challenge to you really really good DJ Hero players. Reply with quote

nytelyte wrote:
So, I just played the Vinyl Cut and had a ridiculously stupidly amazingly high score. So, I decided it would be good to have a little fun with this. If anyone can beat this score by the end of the year, I will award that person a prize. This prize will be worth no less than $20, but it won't be just a random piece of junk. I haven't decided on the prize yet, but I will in a week or so. So, without further adieu, here is the score to beat, and the scores I made on each individual song. The goal is not each song individually, but the songset as a whole.

The Vinyl Cut - 4704285 - http://www.nytelyte.com/djhero/DSC02239.JPG
Six Days / Annie's Horn - 843330 - http://www.nytelyte.com/djhero/DSC02240.JPG
Heard it Through the Grapevine / Let's Dance - 352276 - http://www.nytelyte.com/djhero/DSC02241.JPG
Groundhog - 1057631 - http://www.nytelyte.com/djhero/DSC02242.JPG
Satisfaction/Elements of Life - 1004152 - http://www.nytelyte.com/djhero/DSC02243.JPG
Rockit - 1446896 - http://www.nytelyte.com/djhero/DSC02244.JPG

These were done without hyperdeck so I could put them up on the leaderboards, but you're welcome to use hyperdeck. Good luck and happy scratching!

Someone enlighten me. At first my thinking was that the goal of this was to simply get a better total high score on the Vinyl Cut. Is the challenge to do it all in one run..? It seems by Grimnir's posts that that's what the deal is.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i accept your challenge.
after work tomorrow =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: