ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SuperSpaz: Guitar Hero Live FC #4 Love bites (So Do I)........ wut?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH:WoR is getting owned really quickly on every instrument . Great job on the re-FSFC! So, what's next?
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UBER COLOSSAL FAILURE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKX1BGhHAao

I cant believe either of those happened, especially on FTLoG, how in the name of glorious mindfuck did I not choke in FSB and end up choking there?

My GH3 FCs
1. Closer
2. My Name is Jonas
3. Slow Ride
4. Cities On Flame With Rock & Roll
5. Impulse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7CHnuxqcmo
6. Rock You Like A Hurricane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I7PH1QKw0c
7. Cult of Personality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbH2r4Pl30Q
8. Number Of The Beast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_0TwW6El8
9. Cliffs of Dover (accidentally deleted vid cos I suck)
10. Before I Forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDuEtfX-9xk
11. F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vPvV5zeOgM
12. Don't Hold Back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvDUn9yzSw

cbf to write descriptions for my 8 impressive(ish) FCs, so just imagine that I am happy to have gotten them and that I have choked on almost all of them before the FC (only ones I didnt choke on were RYLaH and CoP) obviously

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO YOU ARE A BASSIST NOT A GUITARIST STOP IT
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
superspaz117  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
NO YOU ARE A BASSIST NOT A GUITARIST STOP IT

I tell myself this everyday, it has caused me to have a split personality, one side says to play bass, the other says that I am JUST SO BORED

plus I needed some new stuff to FC and this seemed like the best thing to do

also forgot to mention, I got my 1st GH2 FC as well, being Them Bones

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn there's some really good stuff in here! nice work
superspaz117  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most recent fail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTF3dzANw4

Haven't played GH for the past 4 months, then got bored, and got the ludicrous idea that to get back into it I would try to FC Institutionalized, and the video is the result of that insanity.

I probably won't play much after (if) I actually FC it.

I have been playing Gears of War 3 since it came out, and been playing in the EU competitive scene for it, so I haven't had much time to play GH. Whilst I won't say I'm quitting, I won't be playing it very much at all, and will prob only play a small amount of the new GH if there is in fact a new GH coming out.

But it was still really awesome playing GH for about 3 years straight, and getting a FSFC out of it is pretty sweet too. But it seems that my days of choking on songs and then FCing them are over. And here is a list of songs that I choked on guitar but never managed to FC in the end.

Hit The Lights
Nothing For Me Here
We Three Kings
For The Love of God
Bodhisattva
War Ensemble

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat my old 1st place by 142 points. Took about an hour. Never realised it was that bad. Definitely at least 8 points left.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure mackey will try and take this back, but damn that's a good score! I thought his was good when I watched his video earlier, but you've just made it even harder!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you did to get that much more... maybe you hit the red on the 3rd act front-end? Maybe you got an extra squeeze on the 1st act. I haven't been connected to live for a week, so I didn't even realize that my last score wasn't even 1st place. I think I may have found more points, but I won't be able to try until the weekend. Either way, gg. You said you would have it back inside of a day and you weren't wrong.
superspaz117  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
I'm not sure what you did to get that much more... maybe you hit the red on the 3rd act front-end? Maybe you got an extra squeeze on the 1st act. I haven't been connected to live for a week, so I didn't even realize that my last score wasn't even 1st place. I think I may have found more points, but I won't be able to try until the weekend. Either way, gg. You said you would have it back inside of a day and you weren't wrong.

My current theory is that after getting the reverse ticks on my previous run, I hit one of the other sustains early, costing me a lot of the ticks, I noticed myself doing it today before correcting it. Hell I could have had 8 more points but my tendency to hit the start button when whammying cost me the 3rd squeeze (it actually happened during this run, but during the whammy for the last act, which isn't too difficult thankfully.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace of Spades REAL 1st place video

Please feel free to admire my greatness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy it for the week, I'll be beating it this weekend, I promise. Then you can feel free to take it back for good because I'm only going to force myself to hit that 3rd squeeze one more time.
superspaz117  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It feels good to be the king. Improved last activation (again). Also got the most ticks from first act, never had a successful squeeze with anymore, so this might even be optimal, although I doubt it.

Shame the video fucked up and only starts from just before the second activation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol there you go. I noticed that you didn't move the last activation enough last time, that's all I was going to do. Now I might not worry about it. I definitely can't get those ticks. I only ever got your previous ticks once when I was playing last weekend. I could realistically get within 16. This one is yours forever, nice job.
superspaz117  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, if I succeed in conquering Rock Band, then I'll come back for the other top spots as well.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: