ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Square Enix to announce a "Requested" Game sometime this year.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Square Enix to announce a "Requested" Game sometim Reply with quote

Didn't see this anywhere else.
http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-449576.aspx

Wonder what it could be. KH3? FFVII Remake? Discuss among yourselves.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Chrono game? Either way this really can't be bad news. FF7 remake would be cool but frankly I'm not big into HD remixes. A new kingdom hearts game would also be bomb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would laugh my ass off if its Bouncer 2. My guess is what 3starmaster cause they are still working on BBS on psp for it to be another KH game but thats just me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since BBS comes out in TWO weeks in Japan it would be REALLY strange if they were still working on it >_>
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
Bongsrheros  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Fantasy VII remake. mark my words. And it'll be for 360 and PS3. I have had a feeling that Square Enix where going to make it eventually
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reakt00r wrote:
Since BBS comes out in TWO weeks in Japan it would be REALLY strange if they were still working on it >_>

I didnt know that but i still doubt that its KH3 im guessing its something a little less obvious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongsrheros wrote:
Final Fantasy VII remake. mark my words. And it'll be for 360 and PS3. I have had a feeling that Square Enix where going to make it eventually

ROFL. You should vow to eat a teabag or something if you're wrong lol.

If that's what it is, I will be sorely disappointed. If it's something like The World Ends With You 2, or to announce KH3, then I will shit my pants . I can't think of anything else that SE would announce that hasn't been mentioned already.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:
Bongsrheros wrote:

If that's what it is, I will be sorely disappointed. If it's something like The World Ends With You 2, or to announce KH3, then I will shit my pants . I can't think of anything else that SE would announce that hasn't been mentioned already.

I would be ecstatic if a remake of FFVII were to be announced (for the 360 as well). I don't have a PS3, so if Kingdom Hearts 3 is released for it, I'll

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Romanticide  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is an announcement to announce a future announcement?

Argh. I don't see the need for this crap. It would have been nice if they waited.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3starmaster wrote:
New Chrono game?

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Of course it's gonna be FFVII though. Maybe I should play through that some time
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
3starmaster wrote:
New Chrono game?

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Of course it's gonna be FFVII though. Maybe I should play through that some time

If that's what it is, do you think it'll be released for the 360? Probably not, right?

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Qarx  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Qarx wrote:
Bongsrheros wrote:

I would be ecstatic if a remake of FFVII were to be announced (for the 360 as well). I don't have a PS3, so if Kingdom Hearts 3 is released for it, I'll

I don't have a PS3 (or 360 for that matter), so it's not like I wouldn't *sad face* either. To be honest, I was just saying that because usually these games get released quite a while after they're announced, and I figured that I might have a PS3 by the time it's released . Oh, and here's some good news (and bad) for you: from what I've heard, the guy in charge of KH decided two things: 1., no more PS2 KH games, and 2. it's not going to be exclusive to one console. That's what I've heard, so I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate, but I believe I heard it from KHInsider, so that should be at least a little credible.

The main reason I don't like the idea of a remake of FFVII is because SE has been milking it enough IMO. All these sequels and prequels, and even a movie... it's a bit much for ONE game out of the [soon to be] 13 main games in the series >_>. I mean, sure, there are remakes for some FF games already, but that's mostly because they weren't released for America in the first place, so it makes perfect sense for FFII-V to be re-released on recent consoles. However, the only reasons to re-release FFVII are to 1., make MOAR money off of the same concept, 2., update the graphics/sound, and 3., get recent people into the game's story, which, of course, is more like the first reason, which would mean that they are getting people into the story of ONE game, and thus get more sales on their sequels and prequels. It's all a conspiracy, man!

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Slayer17  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's a conspiracy, it's a goddamn spectacular one. Several of my friends and myself have been yearning for a remake of this amazing game for years. The game being re-released means they can do more things with the story if they so choose, which is something I've wanted since I first beat the game almost 5 years ago.

We've been fed small pieces of additional story with Crisis Core and Advent Children, but there are still a ton of things actually within FF7 that I would love some clarity on. Then again, the mystery behind it all is one of the things that makes the game so great.

For better or for worse, I'd love a remake. I don't care if I'm handing SE more of my money, it'll be so worth it to me as a massive fanboy of this game.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, If you guys read the url, It's apparently a PS3 announcement. So we know It'll at least show up there.

Qarx wrote:

it's a bit much for ONE game out of the [soon to be] 13 main games in the series >_>.

But of all the FF Games, It's:
1)The most iconic one
2)The one most people will complain about a remake for.
3)The one that revolutionized the industry with plotlines
4)Top Selling < That's the main part to look at.

It's not really a bit much, since FF1/2 (And a few of the others I think) Have remakes on the GBA, and 3/4 Have it on the DS.

Granted, I would rather prefer for something more fresh out of this, but yeah; That's what justifies this. Of course, I'd much rather see a 7-9 Remake all on one disc, but that won't happen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope it isnt FF VII because they would be doing what nintyendo do al their lives and re-release there old games because they already know it would sell GET SOME NEW IDEAS PEOPLE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: