Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Tik Tok - Ke$ha Reply with quote

Yes I'm serious...even though I'm in to a lot of metal, this song is so catchy. Its been incredibly popular for the last 2-3 months and has been #1 for 2 weeks straight. Anyone not like this song? I can't get it out of my head
DPooch  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: Tik Tok - Ke$ha Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
Yes I'm serious...even though I'm in to a lot of metal, this song is so catchy. Its been incredibly popular for the last 2-3 months and has been #1 for 2 weeks straight. Anyone not like this song? I can't get it out of my head

WAT

Pop, dude?

And yeah, it is. It plays every single day on the radio when we go out for Driver's Ed.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Tik Tok - Ke$ha Reply with quote

DPooch wrote:
Southparkhero wrote:

WAT

Pop, dude?

And yeah, it is. It plays every single day on the radio when we go out for Driver's Ed.

Black Dahlia Murder, BTBAM, Cannibal Corpse, All That Remains, etc.

Just because someone likes a different genre doesnt mean that they can't like anything OUTSIDE that genre.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's pretty bad (imo), just very a generic sound, but what did you expect with the huge success of Lady GaGa? The other record companies want to get their own carbon copy out there for some quick cash.

There's just no musical integrity in today's music industry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's a less-charming version of Uffie. That's really something.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
GIRLintheFIRE  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Tik Tok - Ke$ha Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
DPooch wrote:
Pop, dude?

Just because someone likes a different genre doesnt mean that they can't like anything OUTSIDE that genre.

Even I could tell that that was a joke.

Last edited by GIRLintheFIRE on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ganondorf901  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listen to a lotta pop and have been kinda sceptic on alot of newer stuff, but imo this song is veeeeeery terrible. The line Tik tok on the clock or whatever is kinda catchy but then again so is everything if u say it enough times. I hear alot of people saying that she'll be this years Lady Gaga and the first thing I say is nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Lady Gaga was something else, for me this is just incredibly generic. So in short I really think Bad Romance should still be number one, this song is.... meh.
jamesw  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twang wrote:

Exactly. EVERYBODY should listen to this song. Ke$ha completely ripped off Uffie's style, and this song destroys tik tok in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbN5B93mpFE

ganondorf901 wrote:
I listen to a lotta pop and have been kinda sceptic on alot of newer stuff, but imo this song is veeeeeery terrible. The line Tik tok on the clock or whatever is kinda catchy but then again so is everything if u say it enough times. I hear alot of people saying that she'll be this years Lady Gaga and the first thing I say is nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Lady Gaga was something else, for me this is just incredibly generic. So in short I really think Bad Romance should still be number one, this song is.... meh.

Yes, Lady Gaga is an incredible artist. She is a truly unique star and I think she will be worth remembering at least a decade down the line. Tik Tok is a decent song. Well produced, and catchy, but its nothing that we will look back on and love.

Harmonix games are just too good not to play them for 8 years. Officially back in action.
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Tik Tok - Ke$ha Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
DPooch wrote:
Southparkhero wrote:

WAT

Pop, dude?

Quoted for truth. I'm as sick of listening that song as I am of I Gotta Feeling. Major no for Ke$ha! Lady GaGa FTW!!!
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to the previews of her album on iTunes...and it sounds like the same song in different keys. If it wasn't for Ke$ha's rap parts, not a single sound on the album would be organic. I don't even need to talk about the lyrics, since they're pretty much all about sex and dancing.

I really hope Animal doesn't debut at #1 next week. As much as I want to see something different in the top spot, this looks like SuBo's only competition...so hang in there, woman.

To spdude: Sorry about your thread. On the other hand, this is a good opportunity to showcase something actually good in the Top 40 right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdepvOa-QzA

Call in your local pop station to request this! Adam is finally starting to find his voice, and it would be nice to hear more of this from him.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
cobainage1994  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Tik Tok - Ke$ha Reply with quote

TheJackpotter wrote:

Quoted for truth. I'm as sick of listening that song as I am of I Gotta Feeling. Major no for Ke$ha! Lady GaGa FTW!!!

Stephanie Germanotta FTW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lbRAyo96z0
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
DPooch  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Tik Tok - Ke$ha Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
DPooch wrote:
Southparkhero wrote:

WAT

Pop, dude?

Oh, I'm sorry, I read that as "I'm not into a lot of metal," and I got confused because this song isn't metal.

I said pop trying to correct him.

My bad. X: I like lots of genres.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
ganondorf901  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also just like to say this song was the first time I have ever heard a girl say "swagger"
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamesw wrote:
Twang wrote:

Exactly. EVERYBODY should listen to this song. Ke$ha completely ripped off Uffie's style, and this song destroys tik tok in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbN5B93mpFE

Ooh, thank god someone said something, there are PLENTY of people that agree with you two.
Anyones who's willing to check out Uffie check out her new song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j1U0kixp-g
nardi11011  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganondorf901 wrote:
I would also just like to say this song was the first time I have ever heard a girl say "swagger"

That means you haven't heard Boom Boom Pow, so good for you!

...but that also means you haven't played DJ Hero, so you suck! Go buy it!
Make sure you're hitting the drum controller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: