ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Broken Fill in Anything?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bendover  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Broken Fill in Anything? Reply with quote

I've had about 3 runs where I've hit everything but the end of Zakk goes Wylde, I think it goes something like BBBBO BBO BBO GGO GGO or something similar. I can not, for the life of me, hit the GGO GGO, at all, I always break combo there and I'm certain it's broken, does anyone have any idea how to hit it? Playing the song on GH5 btw, but I'm pretty sure it's broken in WT as well.

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're playing Anything with the broken bass on GH5 and you're close to an FC

Have you tried slowing it down in practice mode to check what might be broken?
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or do fills like those seem way harder to hit than they should? I know what you mean, and I'm pretty sure I've experienced this in Deadbolt and Guilty Pleasures too.
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Broken Fill in Anything? Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
I've had about 3 runs where I've hit everything but the end of Zakk goes Wylde, I think it goes something like BBBBO BBO BBO GGO GGO or something similar. I can not, for the life of me, hit the GGO GGO, at all, I always break combo there and I'm certain it's broken, does anyone have any idea how to hit it? Playing the song on GH5 btw, but I'm pretty sure it's broken in WT as well.

Have you tried slowing it down in practice mode and finding out exactly which notes don't work?

According to the generated chart, it's BBBBO BBO BBBBO GGO GGO. I do believe, as a matter of fact, that Zakk Goes Wylde was also the only section that Someguy couldn't hit in practice mode either. O_o

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
Bendover  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Broken Fill in Anything? Reply with quote

Tagrineth wrote:
I do believe, as a matter of fact, that Zakk Goes Wylde was also the only section that Someguy couldn't hit in practice mode either. O_o

I really hope this isn't a case of Overkill but so far I can't figure out how to hit the fill =(.

I'm going to do some more testing with autokick on tomorrow, to see if it's the G notes or the Bass pedals, I can combo up to the Gs just fine every single time so hopefully I can figure this out and FC the song >.<

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
Toodooloo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been experiencing the same thing, except for this one time in practice I missed everything basically EXCEPT the GGO GGO.

I'm sure it's somehow hittable, but I think you need to either be really early or late. That run where I did hit it, it also felt like I was playing the whole thing slower than i usually would.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seemed to me to be just the broken engine. I could only hit it on Slower in GH5, didn't try WT. But, I can't hit the broken bass notes propperly in any songs.

I can hit that section on FS in BH. Works just fine. So either it's the way I play, the chart got fixed when importing to BH or it's the engine in GH5 and WT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: