ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Battlefield BC 2 Discussion : GUN STATS ARE OUT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Battlefield BC 2 Discussion : GUN STATS ARE OUT Reply with quote

http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/

GUN STATS ^^

Its coming out tomorrow

Whos getting it? Anyone done with MW2 for now for this game?

(ORIGINALLY THE DEMO THREAD).

Last edited by Southparkhero on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed the first Battlefield:Bad Company A LOT. It was a good game to get away from COD4. I haven't downloaded the demo (only just found out about it). But I am really looking forward to the next installment.

Basically, in Battlefield: Bad Company, there are two teams. One team is an attacker, and the other team is a defender. The defenders are defending gold, which the attackers have to blow up the gold. There are multiple pairs of gold cases to blow up, and you can only proceed if the attackers blow up a pair of gold crates. The defenders have to hold off and kill as many attackers as possible. There are bars at the top of the screen, which shows how many respawns the attackers have left. If the bar is empty, the attackers lose and cannot respawn. If all the gold crates are destroyed in time, then the attackers win.

There was another game mode that was released as DLC called 'Conquest Mode', which (I think) was basically a CTF mode, featuring 5 flags.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
powahouse  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtsdeathreaper wrote:
I enjoyed the first Battlefield:Bad Company A LOT. It was a good game to get away from COD4. I haven't downloaded the demo (only just found out about it). But I am really looking forward to the next installment.

Basically, in Battlefield: Bad Company, there are two teams. One team is an attacker, and the other team is a defender. The defenders are defending gold, which the attackers have to blow up the gold. There are multiple pairs of gold cases to blow up, and you can only proceed if the attackers blow up a pair of gold crates. The defenders have to hold off and kill as many attackers as possible. There are bars at the top of the screen, which shows how many respawns the attackers have left. If the bar is empty, the attackers lose and cannot respawn. If all the gold crates are destroyed in time, then the attackers win.

There was another game mode that was released as DLC called 'Conquest Mode', which (I think) was basically a CTF mode, featuring 5 flags.

Conquest mode in Battlefield: Bad Company, gives me the hugest boner every time. Seriously. I like it twice as much as I like gold rush. But the game is great. Hopefully I can get money, and reserve Bad Company 2 soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: P0WAH0USE
a2i21  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This demo is better than MW2 ever was. I love not having to worry about care package runners, care package glitchers, 1887 users, thermal scope users, Knifing classes + commando, heartbeat sensors etc.

Instead I only have to worry about snipers and tracers darts, which are very easily counterable.

Day 1 buy for me.
I have to say that mr.allen is better then azuritereaction because he has been doing drummania bull shit and machinima has been reduced to some bullshit also but some of machinima is good and azuritereaction

Sarg338  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloading right now, at 53%. Hopefully Ill get a few games in tonight.
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, sniping in this game makes CoD sniping look like the easiest thing ever.
slfan68  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a2i21 wrote:
This demo is better than MW2 ever was. I love not having to worry about care package runners, care package glitchers, 1887 users, thermal scope users, Knifing classes + commando, heartbeat sensors etc.

Instead I only have to worry about snipers and tracers darts, which are very easily counterable.

Day 1 buy for me.

Speaking of tracer darts... if you happen to have a teammate that feels like being an asshole and shoots you in the face with a tracer dart, say hello to a nice sized blinking red dot taking up ~50% of your field of vision... -.- this is something they need to fix before the final release of the game

Other than that I love this demo, Bad Company 1 always seemed to have bullet lag on every gun, especially snipers, where in this the only time I get bullet delay is on long distance sniping shots, like it should be
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of game types is there to play in the demo?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quakmybush wrote:

Gold Rush on 1 map which I cannot think of the name right now (some huge map with snow)

So basically 1 gameplay, 1 map.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
Quakmybush wrote:

Gold Rush on 1 map which I cannot think of the name right now (some huge map with snow)

So basically 1 gameplay, 1 map.

This game better be fun as hell then for only 1 gametype and 1 map for 1.35 GB >_>
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REALLY like the sniping on here. It's not all that hard once you get the hang of it. Like for me, It took a bit for me to realize that the bullet is actually doing down a bit when firing long range, like in real life, so Once I adjusted to that, I was getting cross map headshots pretty easily. Already got the Marksman Pin (5 headshots in 1 round) and the Sniper RIfle Efficiency Pin (kill 7 players with a Sniper in 1 round)
FBMrider86  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it hard to pick up with no previous Battlefield experience? I've seen the teasers and BF1 gameplay, and I gotta say it looks a bit more challenging than CoD. How's player health and weapon accents (firing, accuracy, etc) compared to CoD? I'm downloading as we speak but I won't be able to give it a try until tomorrow.

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
Incognito  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first BF game and I will say to other first timers to give it a chance. It's awkward at first, but when you start getting used to things it gets better. The slower game speed defintely takes some getting used to. I'm also slightly confused on how the game radar works, I'm sure it just takes getting used to as well.

I will agree that it is way harder to snipe in this than in COD, which I think is a good thing. I like that you can, for instance, as a medic pick up the soldier class, deploy ammo and then switch back to medic.

Like I said, game's really growing on me, I'll definitely play more tomorrow.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course, my XBL subscription runs out right before this is released. I can't even play the PC Beta cause those douches made it a pre-order bonus...And only for online buyers from Gamestop

Well at least I got MAG to play to keep me occupied.

For those new to the game, since I'm sure it hasn't changed TOO much since the first one, it isn't quite like your standard arcade shooters like Call of Duty, where shooter gratification is quick and fast. It has it's chaos, but bullets take abit more, you have to work your way to locations, there's all sorts of vehicles, things like that.

Actually, if you got a chance to play MAG, it plays more like that. Though alot more refined of course.
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played a couple of rounds last night, first time ever playing BF, I enjoed it, I imagine I'll get better once I get accusomted to controls etc, I think I'll have more fun. I will most definatley pick this game up though.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: