SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NHL Thread v2. We're Back!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumper93  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McSkinny wrote:
Staios to Calgary? Not sure how that will work out.

I think I read somewhere first trade ever between the two teams? Am I right or wrong? Sutter is a crazy guy I must say..and this coming from a Canuck!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stumper93 wrote:
McSkinny wrote:
Staios to Calgary? Not sure how that will work out.

I think I read somewhere first trade ever between the two teams? Am I right or wrong? Sutter is a crazy guy I must say..and this coming from a Canuck!

Yea that's what I heard. After 8(?) years of being an Oiler and all of the fights he's gotten in against the Flames this should be silly. I feel bad for him, wish he could've gone to a good team like Atlanta >_>
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Lapierre needs to die.

end of story

no rrom for pukes like him in hockey
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
googleimage  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quakmybush wrote:
Max Lapierre needs to die.

end of story

no rrom for pukes like him in hockey

Ferraro was losing his mind on that play. But he's right, that was a bullshit hit and it could have been a lot worse for Nichol.
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leafs played well and won tonight. The Leafs have been playing well since the break, hopefully we can make our pick as bad as possible.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leafs have won 2 in a row in OT.

Excellent.

28th place here we come.
stumper93  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the Capitals clinched Division title already with 15 games left...craziness!

Capitals clinched tonight when Atlanta lost to Columbus.

In that Atlanta game, Chris Chelios played for the first time this season.

I saw this on nhl.yahoo.com

People younger than Chris Chelios:

Canucks coach Alain Vigneault, Flyers coach Peter Laviolette, Flames coach Brent Sutter, Hurricanes coach Paul Maurice, Avalanche coach Joe Sacco, Red Wings coach Mike Babcock, Panthers coach Peter DeBoer, Wild coach Todd Richards, Predators coach Barry Trotz, Islanders coach Scott Gordon, Senators coach Cory Clouston, Penguins coach Dan Blysma, Sharks coach Todd McLellan, Blues interim coach Davis Payne, Lightning coach Rick Tocchet

Hall of Famers Steve Yzerman, Luc Robitaille, Brian Leetch, Brett Hull, Scott Stevens, Al Macinnis, Ron Francis, Patrick Roy, Cam Neely, Pat LaFontaine, Grant Fuhr, Dale Hawerchuk, Mario Lemieux

Alaska Governor Sean Parnell, Iowa Governor Chet Culver, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry

OMB director Peter Orszag, UN Ambassador Susan Rice, Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan

US President Barack Obama, Mexican President Felipe Calderon, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else watch Preds v Sharks

crazy game like 7 or 8 goals in the third period, Pavelski with a sick goal too.
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Blackhawks! I think we're probably going to win the division, and definitely challenge the Sharks in the Western Conf. Finals.
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canes are making the playoffs, end of story >_>. Also Leafs vs. Oilers at 4pst! Not sure if anyone watched the Habs Oilers game couple days ago but it was really good! 3 on 3 in ot was fun to watch.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leafs win, 3 in a row, break them up.

Pushing hard late will hopefully make our pick not good for Boston.
stumper93  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright...what do you guys think of the Ovechkin hit on Brian Campbell? Suspension?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MozYKCapvWs

I don't know..I was kinda shocked he got a game misconduct...

I've read on the internet that it was the same as the Max Lapierre hit on Scott Nichol. I don't think so but that's just me.

Hey...if he get's suspended that might be a good thing for Henrik Sedin...depending on number of games, Hank could become leading point scorer!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stumper93 wrote:
alright...what do you guys think of the Ovechkin hit on Brian Campbell? Suspension?

I've read on the internet that it was the same as the Max Lapierre hit on Scott Nichol. I don't think so but that's just me.

Hey...if he get's suspended that might be a good thing for Henrik Sedin...depending on number of games, Hank could become leading point scorer!!!

I say atleast a 1 game suspension. Not only because it was from behind. It almost looked like and intent to injure, but hey. Thats just me.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BiohazardABZ Wii Friend Code: 266453013085
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BioHazardABZ wrote:
stumper93 wrote:

I say atleast a 1 game suspension. Not only because it was from behind. It almost looked like and intent to injure, but hey. Thats just me.

HAHAHAHAH

there was nothing wrong with that hit. It was just shitty luck for Campbell, he got stuck ina rut, Ovie hit him from the side.
stumper93  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ovechkin suspended for 2 games

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=314125

Hopefully Hank can take back the scoring leader!![/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 3 of 52

Jump to: